剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
What I wanted to say -- I-I wa--
我要说的是 我 我想
Just get yourself back to Charleston safely, Colonel.
请务必安全返回查尔斯顿 上校
We can't do without you.
我们不能没有你
She likes you, dad.
她喜欢你 爸
Who? Ms. Peralta? That woman hates me.
谁 派拉塔吗 那女人恨死我了
Dad. What?
爸 怎么了
Let's head out!
出发
Let's go.
走吧
Which way?
走哪边
South, back to Charleston.
往南 回查尔斯顿
How the hell do you know that south ain't that way?
你怎么就确定那条路不往南
Moss.
看苔藓
Grows on the north -- less sun.
它会向北生长 那边阳光更少
South.
所以这是南
Very good.
很好
But you also know that Charleston has got to be, what,
但你也知道查尔斯顿应该
400 miles as the crow flies?
离这有400英里吧
So, even if we're covering three miles an hour,
所以就算我们每小时走三英里
times 10 hours a day, if we find a road --
每天走十小时 如果我们找到条路...
Actually, they'll be looking for the road, so we can't even --
而它们会在大路上找 所以我们根本不能...
Lieutenant Fisher didn't
费舍尔中尉
give us the coordinates till we were airborne.
只会把坐标给空降兵
What? Spy couldn't have known where we were going.
什么 间谍不可能知道我们要去哪
He didn't have the coordinates. We didn't have the coordinates.
他没有坐标 因为我们没有坐标
He knew we were going. He didn't need to know where.
他知道我们要逃 他不需要知道目的地
Look, professor, you know as well as I do, they got --
听着 教授 我们都明白 它们
they got eyes in the sky, right?
它们在天上有眼线
Then why did it take them so long to get to Keystone?
那他们找基地怎么还这么久
You are the king of chaos, Mason.
你真是个扫把星 梅森
Do you know that? It follows you.
你知道吗 你到哪哪就乱
Don't try to explain it. Just own it.
别解释了 坦然接受吧
You still owe me an airplane.
你还欠我一架飞机
What you got, son?
你有什么发现 孩子
Blood.
血迹
Dismount.
下马
Jeanne, Maggie, Hal, spread out.
珍 玛吉 哈尔 分头行动
It's still fresh.
血还没干
Up here!
在上面
No!
不
Matt, stay!
马特 别动
It's not Anne.
不是安
Skitters?
迅猎兽
Could be. I'm not sure.
有可能 我也不确定
We need to bury her.
我们得埋了她
We don't even know her.
我们根本就不认识她
It doesn't matter.
没关系
No, Matt's right.
对 马特说得对
We can't just leave her here.
我们不能就这么把她留在这
Come on, Hal. Come give us a hand.
来吧 哈尔 帮我们一把
Ohh, god.
天哪
We should put up here for the night.
我们应该在这睡一晚
No, we should keep moving.
不 我们得继续走
Still got a couple hours of light left. Let's go.
还有几个小时天才黑 快走
No, we should make a fire. We need to eat something.
不 我们得生个火 吃点东西
Look, in case you missed the memo,
听好 免得你忘了
Fire...is what attracts them, see?
火 会把它们引过来 懂吗
We could die of exposure, starvation,
不然我们可能会被冻死 被饿死
and then it wouldn't matter.
反正都是死
Are you going soft, Mason? It's not that cold.
你怎么这么怂了 梅森 没这么冷吧
It will be when the sun goes down.
等太阳落山你就知道了
Make a fire.
快生火
Yeah, while you do what?
那你准备干什么
What's the matter, Pope? You don't know how?
怎么了 珀普 你不知道怎么弄吗
Hey, you know what?
我告诉你
You want your fire bad enough there,
你这么想在这生火
Mr. Boy scout, you make it yourself.
那就自己弄好了 童子军先生
You don't know how, do you?
看来你真的不知道怎么生火
How could you survive this long
火都不会生
without knowing how to make a fire?
你是怎么活这么久的
I just got this image of young Tommy Mason
我眼前浮现出了这么个场景
out there in the wilderness with his old man.
小汤姆·梅森和他爸在野外
"Behold, my son, the miracle of fire."
"有请 吾儿 火之奇迹"
I just got an image...
我只看到...
of a young Johnny Pope sitting on his ass
小约翰·珀普傻坐着
making wisecracks while the other kids played.
说些废话 而别的小孩都在玩的场景
My father wasn't really the outdoorsman type.
我爸可不算是户外爱好者
Too busy managing his stock portfolio, huh?
他一直忙着自己的股票投资组合吗
Owned a hardware store.
有家五金店
Never made it past the 7th grade.
最多就上过七年级
But he knew his tools.
但他会使用工具
Well, sounds like my Norman Rockwell upbringing.
听着就像是诺曼·洛克威尔式教育
My father was a drunk.
我父亲是个酒鬼
Angry, mean drunk.
暴躁 刻薄的酒鬼
There was nothing idyllic about my childhood.
我的童年可没有什么田园风光
Except that maybe I survived it.
只有我活下来了这个事实
It's for the tree.
这是为了生命之树
Think we should say...something?
我们应该说点什么
All right.
好吧
I don't know who this woman was.
我不知道这个女人是谁
She didn't deserve to die this way.
但她不该如此枉死
And she's in a better place. Amen.
她现在在更美好的地方 阿门
I'm glad we found her.
我很高兴我们发现了她
Do you think she had a family?
你们觉得她有家人吗
Yeah. Probably.
应该有吧
Bet she was a good mother.
我想她肯定是位好母亲
Yeah, I'm guessing so.
我也这么想
Probably just... looking for food for her kids.
那我们给她的孩子找点吃的吧
Like a good mother would.
像称职的母亲会做的那样
Before all this, probably would have...
在这之前 可能是
taken her daughter for ice cream after a volleyball game,
在女儿打完排球赛后带她去买♥♥冰淇淋
even if she lost.
即使输了球
She waited up for her daughter to come home
女儿第一次和男孩约会
from her first date.
她一直等到女儿回家
Not 'cause she was worried about her,
不是因为担心
but...because she wanted to hear all about it.
而是想听她讲讲约会怎么样
She'll be missed.
会有人想念她的
But she'll always be loved.
永远都会有人爱她的
Right. Let's get her covered up.
好了 把她掩埋了吧
Dr. Kadar?
卡达尔博士
Roger?
罗杰
Marina! I know why you're here.
玛琳娜 我知道你为什么来
You do?
你知道
And I think I have everything almost ready.
我几乎都准备好了
Wh-- I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么啊
Uh, testing.
测试
What testing?
什么测试
Lourdes -- uh, that is to say, Dr. Delgado,
卢尔德 应该说德尔加多医生
gave me a list of all the children
给了我一个名单
born in the last six months here in Charleston --
上面有查尔斯顿近半年出生的所有婴儿
eight to be exact --
准确的说 八个
including, of course, Dr. Glass' child.
当然 包括格拉斯医生的孩子
And then it was just a matter of comparing the DNA samples.
后面就只有比对DNA样本了
Doctor, that's a very important project,
博士 你说的事情很重要
and I'd like to discuss it further,
我很想深入研究一下
but that's not why I'm here.
但我今天不是来问这件事的
All right.
好吧
I'm, uh...i'm sorry. What is it?
抱歉 什么事
This is what the Volm are building.
沃尔姆正在建造的就是这个
Yes. How did you know?
对 你怎么知道的
It's not hard to figure out.
不难猜出来
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表