剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Leave it unlocked.
别锁了
Evening, constable.
晚上好 长官
Got a moment?
有空吗
Well, I'm a little booked up today,
今天还真有点小忙呢
But I think I'll make an exception for you.
但可以为你破个例
Boy, the state of the union must be in complete turmoil
您这大老远跑下来跟我这种人闲扯
if you've come all the way down here
敢情这个国家
to chat with the likes of me.
肯定是出大乱子了
When I wanted to throw you out on your ear,
当初我要把你撵走的时候
Tom convinced me that having someone
是汤姆劝我说
who doesn't do the acceptable thing can be essential.
净干混事儿的人有时候也能中点儿用
We might be headed for a time when that's true.
看来到了你中用的时候了
And here I figured
我在这儿琢磨着
that you and our ersatz president had it all figured out.
你和那冒牌总统都搞明白了
A little trouble in paradise there, colonel?
清平盛世里来点儿小刺♥激♥吧 上校
I might need your help, Pope.
珀普 我需要你帮忙
Need my help?
要我帮忙
You shut me down.
是你给我关起来的
You put me out of business. You locked me up.
是你不让我♥干♥活 是你给我锁起来的
Something's going down
出大事了 珀普
where none of that's gonna matter, Pope.
这些小事儿根本不值一提
You might be right about the volm.
关于沃尔姆 你说得可能是对的
Is that it? That's all you're gonna give me?
是吗 就这点儿内♥幕♥吗
Till you need to know more.
等需要的时候再告诉你
Now get out of here.
出去吧
No more riling up the civilians.
别到处招惹是非
Thought you were locked up.
你不是关起来了吗
Yeah, I was liberated.
没错 不过又放出来了
Just when I thought things were looking sunny.
我刚开始对世界有点信心
Say, listen -- word to the wise,
都是明白人 不用绕圈子
there's some stuff coming down the pike.
要出事儿了
What kind of stuff? Can't exactly say.
什么事情 不能说太细
Meaning you don't know.
这说明你不知道
No, but the source is unimpeachable.
没错 但消息来源毋庸置疑
So why are you telling me?
那你为什么告诉我
Just figured without the Mason brood around,
我觉得梅森一家不在
you might just need a friend.
或许你需要一个朋友
A friend? I'm fine. Thank you.
朋友 我很好 谢谢你
Then for old time's sake.
看在老交情上
There were never any old times, Pope.
咱们从来没什么老交情 珀普
Not the way I remember it.
在我印象里从来没有
The way I remember it is I rescued you from near death.
在我印象里 我把你从死亡边缘救了回来
You kidnapped me and fed me to your gang.
你绑♥架♥了我 任你的手下蹂躏我
All you had to do was say something,
只要当时你说一句话
and I would have done something about it.
我就会制止他们的
You knew, you lying bastard, and you did nothing.
你知道你在说谎 混♥蛋♥ 你什么都没做
Just like you lying about your traitorous,
就像你当时隐瞒男朋友
eye-wormed boyfriend.
有眼线虫一样
And what did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do, Maggie? You did nothing.
你做了什么 玛吉 什么也没做
Get off your high horse, maggie. We're no different.
别自命不凡了 玛吉 咱俩没区别
You do what you got to do. At all costs, we survive.
为了生存 不惜一切代价
I may have my faults. I got a list of sins 20 miles long.
我或许做过错事 写在纸上比房♥还高
But I call it the way I see it. And that you can count on.
但我就是这样 你也得这样才能生存
You are so full of --
你真是满嘴...
There will come a time -- sometime soon I suspect --
会有一天的 不久的将来
when this little pantomime of yours,
你的这场表演
it's all gonna come to an end.
会曲终人散
And when it does...
到那时候
you're gonna come crawling back to me.
你会爬回来找我
And that's the truth.
这是事实
Mr. President.
总统先生
Hey, doc.
医生
How are you feeling?
感觉怎样
Oh, I've been beat up worse by congress a few times.
国会折磨我比这个厉害多了
I'll live.
死不了
I just need to change your I.V., if now's a good time.
如果现在方便的话 我得给您换液了
You're here.
听你的
So, how long have you been a doctor?
你当医生多久了
Well, I was pre-med at Wellesley when the invasion happened,
入侵发生时 我是韦尔斯利的医学预科生
and everything I know now I learned from Dr. Glass since.
我学的一切都是格拉斯医生教的
And where's he?
这位先生在哪儿
She.
是女士
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This damn war.
该死的战争
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想吗
I think Dr. Glass was very lucky to have such an apt pupil.
我觉得格拉斯医生有你这样的学生很幸运
Which makes me lucky, doesn't it?
所以 我也很幸运 对吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您
You know, it's young people like you, doctor,
医生 正是像你这样的年轻人
who are gonna rebuild our world when the aliens are gone.
会在外星人走后重建我们的家园
My faith in that is what keeps me going.
正是这样的的信心才使得我活下去
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Anything else?
还有事吗
No, sir.
没有了
Dr. Delgado.
德尔加多医生
Yes?
什么事
The president's been shot.
总统被枪杀了
At least he didn't suffer.
好在他没受罪
First shot killed him instantly.
一枪毙命
The shooter was in the room directly below this one.
枪手就在这间病房♥正下方
He had to have used a volm-modified weapon
肯定是用了沃尔姆改装的武器
to shoot through the concrete.
直接射透了混凝土楼板
Same gun killed Manchester.
和杀死曼彻斯特的是同一武器
The same type, anyway.
至少是同一类型的武器
So, if you're right, Hal Mason wasn't the mole.
这样的话 哈尔·梅森不是内奸
We still have a traitor roaming the streets of Charleston.
查尔斯顿的街上现在还有叛徒游走
We got to find that mole. Focus exclusively on this case.
我们得抓住这个内奸 专注这个案子
Recruit as many people as you need.
尽可能多的招募人手
Whatever it takes. Yes, sir.
不惜一切代价 是 长官
I want to be briefed at the end of every day on your progress.
每天晚上都要向我汇报进展
Let's catch this bastard.
抓住这个混♥蛋♥
I'll get on the shortwave and notify the president's people.
我去用无线电通知总统的人们
No. Not until we have more information, Dan.
不 掌握更多资料再说 丹
I don't want a bunch of outsiders
我不希望那么多局外人
pouring into Charleston
涌进查尔斯顿
subjecting our citizens to a witch hunt.
迫♥害♥我们的市民
The people of the United States
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的人♥民♥
deserve to know that they've lost their leader.
有权知道自己的领导人已经去世了
You have your orders.
你听清命令了吗
Ma'am.
明白 长官
You have yours, colonel.
请你也执行命令 上校
Not now, Pope.
现在别 珀普
Probably don't need to point out the obvious, do I, colonel?
这么明显的事情不用我说明了吧 上校
You mean that Ms. Peralta got her comeuppance
你是说派拉塔女士在总统到达后
after the president arrived, and less than 24 hours later,
遭到了惩罚 而不到24小时
he was assassinated by the mole?
总统就被内奸刺杀了
No, you do not need to point that out.
没错 不用你说明了
Still, it's worth noting that the reins of power
但仍要提醒一下 现在大权
have gone right back into her hands, don't you think?
又回到了她的手里 不是吗
I'm starting to think this Charleston
我觉得现在的查尔斯顿
is starting to feel less like a fledgling democracy
与其说是民♥主♥社会
and more like a Roman palace.
倒不如说是罗马皇宫了
Then...
那么
I suggest you watch your back, lest you find a dagger in it.
我建议你多留心 免得被人背后捅刀
You, too.
你也是
Once we get clear of this trail,
过了这段路
it should be about 15 miles
离麦坎尼维尔 安和亚蕾克西
to Mechanicsville, Anne, and Lexie.
大概只有十五里路了
And you can bet Karen will be waiting for us.
我打赌凯伦一定在等我们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表