剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
That's -- that's Arthur's.
那是亚瑟负责的
Not since you put Dr. Manchester in charge
你让曼彻斯特博士去帮你秘密调查内鬼
of this secret investigation you have going.
这事就落到你头上了
I'm sure the rumor is already out that we have a spy.
现在我们之中有内鬼的传言一定满天飞了吧
They are, so be prepared for the forum to be less than fun.
没错 准备好迎接这个无趣的大会吧
Hello, Ben. Denny. Got a minute?
本 丹妮 有空说两句吗
Sure I do. What's up?
当然 怎么了
The leader of the rebel Skitters is requesting a meeting with you.
迅猎兽叛党的头领想见你
Did he say what it was about?
它说什么事了吗
Just that he'd like you to come to their camp tonight.
只说让你今晚去一趟它们的营帐
He can't come here?
它不能过来吗
They don't feel comfortable within the city limits.
它们不喜欢过来市区
'cause of the anti-Skitter talk.
因为有些反迅猎兽的传言
Anti-Skitter talk?
反迅猎兽的传言
Fine. Tell him Colonel Weaver and I will come see him tonight
好吧 转告它我今晚忙完就和韦弗上校
when I get free here.
一起过去
We'll tell him, Dad. Thanks.
我会告诉它的 爸爸 谢了
Professor.
教授
He's doing much better.
他进步很大
I think so.
算是吧
Yes.
是的
Yeah, I mean, four months ago, he couldn't move.
四个月前 他还动弹不得
Considering that, he's come a very long way.
相比之下 他已经进步很大了
And he's got the right attitude, you know?
他态度也很好
He certainly is working hard.
积极练习
I know.
我知道
It's just...
只不过...
I mean, he's putting up a good front and all, but...
他在人前的确很积极 但是...
he's been having these nightmares the past few weeks.
近几周一直在做噩梦
Bad ones.
可怕的噩梦
And he won't tell me what they are, but...
虽然他不肯告诉我梦到了什么...
I can tell they're freaking him out.
但我知道他吓坏了
Well, like Dr. Glass said,
格拉斯医生说过
there's nothing physically wrong with him.
他生理上没什么问题
But something is wrong with him.
但他真的出问题了
Something happened to him.
发生了一些事
I think it's something she did to him.
可能是她对他做了些什么
Karen?
凯伦吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm not saying it's not possible.
倒不是说这不可能
But we examined him thoroughly...
但我们做过全面检查
as best we can, anyway. I know.
至少尽我们所能查过了 我知道
And we didn't find anything.
却一无所获
I know.
我明白
Thank God he's had you these past seven months, though, Maggie.
谢天谢地 他这七个月有你陪伴 玛吉
He never would have made it without you.
要是没有你 他一定熬不过来
Hey, good-looking.
美人儿
You want to dance?
要不要来跳支舞
Look, I just want to say, um...
我只想说...
I'm sorry for acting like such a --
很抱歉 我表现得这么...
Jerk?
混♥蛋♥
Yeah. That.
是的
All is forgiven.
原谅你了
Get back to work.
继续练习
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am
你愿意来见我
that you agreed to meet with me, Anthony.
我真的很高兴 安东尼
Well, I don't know how much help I can be, sir,
我也不知道能帮你什么忙 长官
but Professor Mason did ask me to meet with you,
但梅森教授叫我来找你
and, well, here I am meeting.
我就来了
I'm given to understand that you worked
在外星人入侵之前
for the Boston Police Department prior to the invasion.
你曾是波士顿警♥察♥
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Five years in blue.
五年制♥服♥警员
Five years undercover narcotics.
五年卧底瘾君子
Impressive. Thanks. I guess.
佩服 谢谢
We have a situation -- a bad situation.
出事了 大事
You mean with the spy.
你是说内鬼吧
You know about it?
你知道这事
There isn't a soul in Charleston that doesn't.
查尔斯顿无人不知
And, frankly, people are pretty upset about it.
说实话 大家都很气愤
Well, I've been tasked with the job
上头委派我
of investigating the mole,
来调查内鬼
and, frankly, I could use someone with experience.
说实话 我需要一个有经验的帮手
I'm not sure if busting a couple of small-time drug dealers
我只抓过几个小毒贩
qualifies me for espionage work, Dr. Manchester.
不一定能帮你查内鬼吧 曼彻斯特博士
Besides... how do you know I'm not the spy?
再说...你怎么知道我不是内鬼
Well, I don't, actually.
我不知道
I'll tell you why I'm not the spy.
那我来告诉你为什么
Motive.
动机
It's the first thing you look for.
首先要查的就是动机
What in the hell would my motive be
我为什么要去帮
for helping the same bugs i've been trying to kill for two years?
这两年我一直想杀的东西
I see your point.
我明白你的意思
Uh, there...
这里
are some files that I would like you to take a look at.
有些材料我想让你看一下
And here's the list.
这是名单
There are a lot of names here that I recognize...
好多是我认识的人
some I know really well...
有些我很熟
fought side-by-side with.
和我并肩作战过
Yes, I'm afraid so.
确实是这样
What do you need me for?
你想让我♥干♥什么
Because I've got about 50 possible suspects on that list,
因为我这张单子里大约有50个嫌疑人
and to be candid, I could use some help narrowing it down.
坦白说 我需要有人帮我缩小范围
Thank you for coming on such short notice, Professor,
临时通知 感谢你们能来 教授
Colonel Weaver.
韦弗上校
You said you had something important to tell us?
你说有重要的事情要告诉我们
We have received reports that the Espheni are once again
我们收到报告说艾士芬尼准备
preparing a major offensive against Charleston.
再一次对查尔斯顿发起大规模进攻
Let them try.
放马过来吧
They failed the past three times.
它们已经失败三次了
I agree.
我同意
Thanks to the volm, our defenses are stronger than ever.
多亏了沃尔姆 我们的防御能力大大增强
Suddenly they want to attack us?
它们却突然想袭击我们
Gluttons for punishment, I guess.
自寻死路
They have put them behind schedule.
它们的进度已经落后了
The Espheni do not like their timetables disrupted.
艾士芬尼不喜欢计划被打乱
Glad to know we've been making it tough for them.
很高兴我们对它们进行了顽强抵抗
True, but it bears repeating
没错 不过我们也要重复这一点
that the humans are not the ultimate target -- the volm are,
人类不是它们的终极目标 沃尔姆才是
and their troop ships are heading toward your planet.
它们的部队飞船正朝你的星球开来
To destroy the Espheni?
要摧毁艾士芬尼
So they say.
是这么说的
Thank you for the advance warning.
感谢你提醒我们
We'll discuss the strategy and inform you of our plan.
我们会商量对策 告知你们我们的计划
As always, we're standing by to assist, professor.
我们会一如既往地在旁协助你们 教授
There is one more thing.
还有一件事
A new overlord has replaced the one killed by you.
一个新的领主取代了之前被你杀掉那个
It is rumored to be even more dangerous
传言说它比前任领主
and ruthless than its predecessor.
更加危险 残忍♥
That's hardly surprising.
我一点都不惊讶
Ordinarily, I would agree,
通常我会赞同你
except that this particular overlord is human.
但这个新领主是个人类
Human?
人类
Correct.
是的
Karen.
凯伦
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You fell asleep on top of the bed with all your clothes on.
你还穿着衣服就在床上睡着了
Oh, I was trying to sneak in a nap.
我想溜进来打个盹儿
It's been a long couple of days.
这几天真漫长
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表