剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Do you know people heard the explosion
人们听到爆♥炸♥声
and thought we were under attack?
就以为有敌人攻击 你知道吗
Did you stop to think about how that would scare them?
你也不想想 这样会吓到大家吗
Not really.
没想过
Why would you do something like this, Matt?
你为什么要这么做 马特
I don't know. Bored, I guess.
不知道 无聊吧
Is that why you haven't been going to school?
所以你才一直不去上学 是吗
Your teacher, Mr. Hooper -- he stopped by a little while ago
胡珀老师刚才来过
to say you haven't been to class in four days.
说你已经四天没去上学了
And you haven't done any of your homework for the past week.
而且你上周你一点儿功课都没做
So what? School's useless. I'm not going back.
那又怎样 上学没用 我不会回去的
Yes, you are, Matt!
不 你要回去 马特
You can't tell me what to do! You're not my mother!
别教训我 你又不是我妈妈
You're right, Matt. I'm not your mother.
没错 马特 我不是你妈妈
But as a concerned citizen,
但是作为一个关心你的人
I'm gonna ask Anthony to escort you back to school.
我会让安东尼送你回学校
School ended half an hour ago.
半小时前就放学了
Not for you. You have an extra two hours of detention
你可没放学 接下来两周
for the next two weeks.
你要额外多上两小时的课
Anthony.
安东尼
Anthony.
安东尼
I've thought about your problem.
我考虑过你的问题了
It's tricky.
它很棘手
If you demolish the reactor building,
如果毁坏反应堆
You destroy the cooling system, as well.
就会摧毁冷却系统
So the nuclear fuel overheats, and the steam...
导致核燃料过热
would blow up the reactor
然后蒸汽会使反应堆爆♥炸♥
and rain radioactive debris all over the countryside.
放射性碎片会散落到整个地区
Right.
没错
So you have to turn the reactor off before you blow it.
所以你要在反应堆爆♥炸♥前将其关闭
That would mean sending a team into the facility.
也就是说要派一支队伍进入厂区
Yeah.
是的
And that's just the first part.
但那只是第一步
Then you have to render the system inoperable
然后你必须在不影响
without compromising the integrity of
反应堆安全壳完整性的前提下
the reactor containment vessel.
让系统停止运行
That means destabilizing precise structural tipping points
这意味着破坏结构的引爆点要非常精确
So the building's collapse will entomb the reactor
这样倒塌的建筑会把反应堆埋起来
without impairing its shielding.
而又不损坏它的保护层
I didn't understand a damn word of what you just said.
你刚才说的话我一个字儿都没听懂
I got about half of it.
我听懂了一半
Just give it to us in laymen's terms.
请你说人话
I-I-I-I-I...
我 我 我
If you put your detonation charges
如果你能把爆♥炸♥物
in exactly the right places,
恰好放在合适的位置
Then, yes, you can destroy the building --
那样的话你就能摧毁建筑
You can wreck the system without leaking any radiation.
既能破坏系统 有能不泄露任何放射物
Can you show us where to put the charges?
你能告诉我们在哪放炸♥药♥吗
Sure, once I see the facility's plans,
当然 得让我看图纸
And, uh, elementary physics.
这些只是基础的物理知识
It'll be fun.
很有意思
Well, the fun has just begun. We don't have any plans.
有意思的还在后头 没有图纸
You're gonna have to come up and show our demolition team
你得一起去 告诉爆破组
where to set those charges.
在哪放置炸♥药♥
I never go topside. And I can't. I'm sorry.
我从不到地上去 我做不到 抱歉
Dr. Kadar, you are the man for this job.
卡达尔博士 这个非你不行
Mr. President, that's --
总统先生
Okay, goodbye. Goodbye.
好吧 再见 再见
Dr. Kadar, you can do this.
卡达尔博士 你能做到的
I can't. You can go.
我做不到 你可以的
Nothing good happens up there.
在上面不会有好事
You can do this. It's easy.
你能做到的 很简单
I can't. You can.
我做不到 你可以的
I can't! I can't!
我做不到 我做不到
I had a deal with manchester. I had a deal...
我和曼彻斯特有过约定
I know. ... that I would never have to go topside again.
我知道 我再也不用到地上去
I remember, but things are different now.
我记得 但今时不同往日
All of our lives depend on this mission.
所有人的性命都取决于这个任务
You can do this.
你能做到的
We don't want to lose any more children.
我们不想再失去孩子了
Proceed, general. Yes, sir.
开始吧 将军 是 长官
People, what we're about to discuss in this room
大家注意 我们在此讨论的事情
is highly classified.
是高度机密的
What that means is whatever's said in this room
高度机密意味着你在此听到的一切
May not be repeated outside this room.
均不可外传
This is a need-to-know basis only.
这趟任务不要求你们掌握全部计划
Anybody involved in the mission is being told
所有人员只需被告知
only what they need to know for their part of the operation.
对应部分行动所需了解的信息
All right, dan. Yes, sir.
好了 丹 是 长官
The success of this mission rests upon surprise and speed.
此次任务成功与否 取决于奇袭和速度
If the Espheni get wind of it,
如果艾士芬尼察觉到风声
Mission failure is probable, death all but certain.
任务可能失败 那时便是必死无疑
We're taking the risk
我们决定冒这个险
because this operation can cripple the enemy war machine.
因为这次行动能削弱敌人的军备力量
Understood?
明白吗
Anthony. Ben. Pope.
安东尼 本 还有珀普
I will lead my core group of fighters
我会带领我的精锐战士
north along Mill Highway.
沿米勒公路向北
We will then head east on 10-81,
然后在10-81路段东转
secure our vehicles,
找地方藏车
travel by foot to this bluff overlooking the reactor.
再步行到悬崖 从高处观察发电机组
We will then descend into this gorge
之后下山 到达谷底
and enter through the back end of the facility.
从电厂后面进入
So you think we can just sneak in from behind
你觉得我们可以轻松地从后方溜进去
and take the Espheni by surprise?
打它们一个措手不及吗
Well, that's insane.
真是疯了
Which is exactly what the enemy thinks.
敌人也是你这么想的
Which is why they have left
所以它们才
the back end of the plant un-defended.
没有在厂房♥后方设防
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
Which the hell will tell us where we're going?
谁能告诉我们这是要去哪里
Don't worry about it.
不必担心
Tom told Pope our real target,
汤姆把真正的目标告诉了珀普
and Pope told Tector.
珀普又告诉了泰克多
Spill it, big man.
快说
Fort knox.
诺克斯堡
Turns out the Espheni came here for our gold.
原来艾士芬尼来是为了金子
Tector told you that? And you believe him?
泰克多跟你说的 这你都信
Okay, I'll prove it to you.
好吧 我证明给你看的
Hey, Benji. Where we headed?
小本哥 我们要去哪儿
You'll find out when we get there.
到了你就知道了
See what you started? Now everyone's calling me that.
都是你开的坏头 现在大家都这么叫我了
Hey, Ben.
本
You guys stay close to each other.
你俩不要分开
Be careful out there.
小心行动
"Don't be a hero." I know.
"别逞英雄" 知道了
See you in the morning.
明早见
Don't worry, Mr. Mason.
别担心 梅森先生
I won't let anything happen to him.
我不会让他有事的
A lot rides on this one, Tom.
汤姆 这次我们出动了很多人
It's a solid plan. It's gonna work.
我们计划周密 会成功的
They're all solid plans till the first bullet flies,
现在看都觉得天衣无缝 等真正交火了
and then they're as relevant as yesterday's racing forms.
就变得跟赛马快报一样不靠谱
Oh, you'll pull through. You always do.
你能挺过去的 你向来都能
When I have you by my side.
有你在身边就能
To ask the hard questions?
我能干嘛 质疑你吗
Give you a swift kick in the butt if you need it?
还是在你皮痒的时候踹你两脚
Well...you have your job to do now.
现在你有你的任务
I have mine.
我有我的
I guess that's the way it's got to be.
依我看这就挺好
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表