剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
The occipital lobe here controls sight.
这里的枕叶控制视觉功能
And the rebar went through that, ended up over here,
钢筋穿透枕叶 直到这里
missing the temporal lobe, which is in front.
没伤到位于前部的颞叶
That's why she's still able to talk.
所以她还能够讲话
We're not pulling that thing out, are we?
我们不能拔♥出♥来♥吗
Right now, the rebar is the only thing keeping her alive.
目前 有钢筋她才能活下去
It's acting like a cork.
就像软木塞
So, as soon as we... I got it.
所以 只要我们... 懂了
The key is the fold.
折叠是关键
It's all in the fold.
全都靠折叠了
So, you want to tell me what happened today?
你想告诉我今天发生了什么吗
Your mom says that you've been talking up a storm
你妈妈说你一直侃侃而谈
and standing around in your crib,
还站在婴儿床边
staring at her.
盯着她
What's next, the 100-yard dash?
接下来呢 要百米冲刺吗
You know you're not supposed to be doing any of that, right?
你知道自己不该做这些事吧
See, this is where the wings come into play.
瞧 现在翅膀要发挥作用啦
You just fold it over like that...
像这样折起来
and pin.
然后用别针别好
See?
看见没
It's all in the fold.
全都靠折叠
I'm not crazy.
我没有疯
I know.
我知道
But have you looked at her lately?
但你最近有看过她吗
I don't mean through a microscope.
不是通过显微镜
I mean, have you really looked at her?
你有好好看过她吗
She's beautiful.
她很漂亮
10 fingers. 10 toes.
四肢健全
No claws. No scales.
没有爪子和鳞片
She's perfect.
非常完美
They've taken almost everything from us.
它们几乎从我们身边夺走了一切
Don't let them take her.
别让她被带走
Don't -- don't do that.
别 别那么做
I am not crazy, Tom.
我没有疯 汤姆
You're going through something, though.
但你肯定有什么事
I'm not a doctor. I don't know what it is.
我不是医生 不知道怎么回事
Dad, sniper's regained consciousness.
爸 狙击手恢复意识了
Wait for me outside, please.
在外面等我
I love you.
我爱你
And I'm here.
我就在这里
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
She say anything?
她说什么了吗
Uh, name, rank, serial number,
姓名 军衔 编号♥
and a few choice words for my spikes.
还讽刺了我的钉鞋
Why were you firing on my soldiers?
你为什么朝我的士兵开火
What are you doing here? What are you looking for?
你在这里做什么 找什么
Katherine Fisher. First lieutenant.
凯瑟琳·费舍尔 中尉
Serial number 02--
编号♥02
022487.
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
你一开始就说过了
Unless you want to get out the water board,
除非你准备实施水刑
I don't see her telling us much.
否则她不会说太多的
Well, I hope it doesn't come to that, Colonel.
希望不至于到那步 上校
Figure of speech, sir. Figure of speech.
修辞手法罢了 先生
You hungry?
你饿吗
Did you offer her any water?
你给她喝过水吗
She hasn't asked for any.
她从没开口要过
Ben.
本
Tell you what.
告诉你吧
Since you don't feel like talking,
既然你不想讲话
how about I guess what I think happened,
不如让我猜猜发生了什么事
and if I'm wrong, you can feel free to disagree?
如果说错了 你可以随时提出反对
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
Maybe, but I got five minutes.
或许吧 但我有五分钟
I think you've been out there checking us out.
你可能一直在外面等我们出去
Maybe for a day, two.
也许等了一两天
Maybe more.
也许更久
I think you saw us working with Skitters, spiked kids.
看见我们与迅猎兽和脊甲化的孩子共事
I think you saw aliens you hadn't seen before.
还有你从未见过的外星人
And you probably thought
你八成在想
that you'd stumbled into an alien compound
自己闯入了外星人的领地
filled with human collaborators.
里面全是与其合作的人类
Am I right?
我说的对吗
The world has changed, Lieutenant.
世界变了 中尉
We are no longer fighting the Espheni by ourselves.
我们不再独自与艾士芬尼作战
The Skitters that you saw are rebels fighting with us.
你看见的是迅猎兽叛党 与我们并肩作战
And the aliens you saw are a race called the Volm,
你所见的外星人是沃尔姆
also our allies.
也是我们的盟友
You really want to know what I think?
你真想知道我在想什么
Yes.
是的
I think the only good alien's a dead alien.
我认为外星人只有死了才算好人
Colonel, who the hell is this bozo?
上校 这家伙到底是谁
You best not let your mouth overload your tail there, soldier,
你最好注意言辞 士兵
or this could go south real quick.
否则情况会立马变糟
That man is the president of the new United States,
他是新美国的总统
and you'd do well to show some respect.
你最好表示出一点尊重
You think something's funny about that?
你觉得有什么好笑的吗
I work for the president, sir --
我为总统效力 先生
The real president, Benjamin Hathaway.
真正的总统 本杰明·哈撒韦
Who do you think sent me here?
你以为是谁派我来的
If it is the case, I guarantee you
如果真是这样 我肯定
her squad is hightailing it back
她的小队会逃回
to whatever hole the president is hiding in.
那个总统藏身的地方
They're gonna tell him we're collaborating with the enemy,
他们会说我们与敌人合作
and he's not gonna look kindly upon us.
所以他绝不会对我们有善意
Unless she's making it all up.
除非她想弥补犯的错
She could be spinning a fairy tale
很可能她编造了
about President Hathaway.
哈撒韦总统的谎言
Well, if she isn't, they'll be back in force.
如果她没说谎 他们会打过来
If she is, then we need to get to the president,
如果这样 我们就要找到总统
tell him what the hell we're doing here.
告诉他我们到底在做什么
Professor, we're on high alert,
教授 我们处于高度警戒
anticipating an Espheni strike any day.
艾士芬尼每天都可能袭击我们
Every man, woman, and child who can fire a weapon
不管男女老少 都要拿起武器
or fill a sandbag is spoken for.
或者堆沙袋 就说明了一切
We can't afford to be sending anybody out
此时此刻 我们没有多余的人手
on a wild goose chase right now.
去做无用之事
We can't afford not to, general.
这事不能不做 将军
You really want to be fighting this war on two fronts --
难道你希望我们这场战争
against the Espheni and ourselves?
被艾士芬尼和自己人两面夹击吗
If benjamin hathaway is alive,
就算本杰明·哈撒韦活着
we don't know where he is.
我们也不知道他在哪儿
Unless we take the gloves off,
除非我们硬来
that sniper's not gonna tell us.
否则那个狙击手不会告诉我们
I thought you might be hungry.
我猜你大概饿了
And thirsty.
也渴了
That must've set you back.
估计要让你失望了
I'm sorry about this morning.
今早的事很抱歉
I shouldn't have spoken to you like that.
我不应该那个口气
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
How you feeling?
你怎么样
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm not fine. I don't know.
不好 我也不知道
I mean, looking at her now,
我是说 你看看她
she's everything I could've wanted Tom's and my child to be.
她完全是我和汤姆所期望的样子
But?
但是呢
But I stopped believing in Santa Claus two years ago.
但是两年前我就不再相信童话了
You want to know what I think?
我想知道我怎么想的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I think for two years, all we did was run.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表