剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
of post-traumatic stress, but most are adjusting.
受伤后的精神焦虑 不过大部分都适应了
We've placed them with families, they're going to school --
我们提供了寄宿家庭 上学条件
Resuming their lives as best they can.
尽量让他们继续以往的生活
It must be...rewarding working with children.
跟孩子们工作 一定很光荣
That's why I became a pediatrician.
因此我才成为了一名儿科医师
Although, it wasn't till I had my first
不过 在拥有了孩子之后
that I realized what it meant to be a parent.
我才真正明白当父母意味着什么
You had a child before the invasion?
入侵之前 你有过孩子
A boy Sammy. Is he...
是个男孩 叫山米 他...
A piece of shrapnel from a Mech missilt through his right temple.
械甲怪导弹碎片穿过了他的右太阳穴
He bled out in my arms.
他在我怀里失血过多而死
There's nothing worse than the silence right af-- after...
那之后的瞬间死寂 是最痛苦...
It was a mistake. I'm sorry.
我说错话了 对不起
I don't want to talk.
我不想说话了
I'll have these results for you tonight.
今晚把检测结果给你
Bye.
再见
We've spent the last year trying to establish a communications network
去年我们一直致力于建立通信网络
with as many of the surviving resistance groups
尽可能地多与搜查队发现的
as our scouting parties could find.
幸存抵抗军人员交流
It's been our whole focus, and it hasn't been easy.
我们竭尽全力 但进展并不顺利
In fact, it's been damn near impossible.
说实话 简直就他妈不可能
Still, in all, a system has been put into place.
不过 系统的雏形已经建立
Information does travel.
信息是会扩散的
It's not federal express.
虽然不及联邦快递的速度
It's...more like the pony express,
更像是 驿马快信的速度
but it's up and running,
但确实能够运行了
and I'm not willing to put that at risk.
所以我不愿意拿它冒险
My guess is that every resistance group
我猜 你们联♥系♥到的每个幸存团体
you've contacted has said basically the same thing --
都说了同样的话
That conventional engagement has proven ineffective,
事实证明原始计划效果并不显著
guerilla tactics slightly more successful
游击战略小有成效
but at too great a cost.
但我方损失也很大
You're absolutely right.
你说得全对
That's why I'm... a little more than interested
所以我 对你的沃尔姆盟友所说的提议
in what your Volm ally has to offer.
比较有兴趣
And Lieutenant Fisher was certainly impressed
而且费舍尔中尉毫不掩饰地称赞了
with the way their weapons helped you crush that attack.
你们用来抵御袭击的武器
But you're not convinced? No, I'm not convinced.
但你还不完全放心 当然不放心
Give me a reason to believe you, professor?
给我一个信任你的理由 教授
This isn't some academic exercise here.
这可不是什么学术研究
The survival of the entire human race is at stake.
事关全人类的生死存亡
I'm well aware of that, sir.
我知道 先生
And believe me, any vestiges of my former academic naivet
而且作为学者 我之前仅存的那点单纯无知
have been wiped away by the last two years.
也已经在过去的两年里消失殆尽了
My reasons for trusting the Volm are simple but practical --
我信任沃尔姆人的原因很简单
we need them.
我们需要他们
For the last seven months,
过去的七个月里
We've fought side-by-side with Cochise and his soldiers,
我们跟科奇斯和他的军队并肩作战
and we've expanded our perimeter.
而我们的领地扩张了
We've defended it against repeated attacks.
我们成功抵御了无数的袭击
But moreover, sir... we've caused real hurt.
但是话又说回来 我们也遭受了损失
These are real, tangible results.
这是板上钉钉的事实
I trust our ally because in my gut,
我信任盟友是因为我坚信
I believe that with their knowledge of the enemy and their weaponry,
凭借他们对敌人和敌方武器装备的了解
we can win this war.
我们可以取得胜利
Then what?
然后呢
What plans do the Volm have for us after the war?
战争结束了 沃尔姆会怎么处理我们
They have no plan for us.
他们不会处理我们
And you expect us to take your word on that?
你觉得你的保证可信吗
No. His. That's why I brought him.
不 正因此我才带了他来
I'm sorry about all this.
我很抱歉
It is to be expected.
我预料到了
Professor Mason has told me a good deal about you --
梅森教授跟我讲了跟你合作的好处
How the Volm have fought the Espheni...
讲了沃尔姆攻打艾士芬尼的事迹
halfway across the universe
打遍了半个宇宙
liberating one planet after another.
解放了一个又一个星球
And you have questions.
而你还有问题
Just one actually.
其实只有一个
What are you fighting them for?
你为什么打他们
Resources, territory?
为了资源 领土
A flower -- the Catarius.
为了一种花 卡泰瑞丝
It blooms on my homeland when the weather begins to warm.
天气变暖后 这种花会开遍我的家乡
A flower that is... so valuable
这种花...这么重要吗
that it's caused an intergalactic war?
居然引发了星系间的斗争
The Catarius has no value to anyone except me.
卡泰瑞丝只是对我很重要
Something you remember from your childhood?
是关于你童年的回忆吗
Actually, I have never seen it.
其实 我从未见过
Just as I have never held
正如我从未尝试过
the warm soil of my homeland in my hands.
手捧家乡的热土是什么感觉
Like the rest of my comrades, I was born on the ships
我跟很多伙伴们一样 是在飞船上出生的
that set out from our world hundreds of years ago.
而这些飞船几百年前就被派离了我们的世界
All I know of the Catarius is
我对卡泰瑞丝的了解仅限于
an image in a data file
数据库里的一张图片
and through a poem my brother read to me when I was young.
以及哥哥在我小时候读给我的一首诗
You never told me that you had a brother.
你没跟我说过你有哥哥
He...
他...
He is deceased.
他去世了
On a planet
在一个
orbiting one of those spots of light up there --
围绕着那些光点旋转着的星球上
A most weary, un-bright cinder
化成了虚无缥缈的黯淡灰烬
far from the home I have never known.
离我从未见过的家乡很远很远
He was born to war, grew up in it,
他生来是为了战斗 成长在战争中
and it eventually claimed him.
最终战死在沙场
He died for a world he never saw.
他为了一个从未见过的世界牺牲了
Be thankful that you fight
先生们
on the soil of your homeland, gentlemen.
能站在家乡的土地上战斗是很幸运的
That is a gift.
应当心存感激
I will never see my home.
我永远也见不到我的家乡了
But if we win this war,
但是如果我们赢了
my children's children may one day...
某一天 我的子孙们
gaze upon a real Catarius.
也许能看到真正的卡泰瑞丝
That is what I am fighting for, Mr. President.
这就是我奋战的动力 总统先生
Congratulations, Professor.
祝贺你 教授
I think you just made it to round two.
你进入下一关了
The thing is... with my spikes,
就是 戴着金属刺钉
I can do things, you know, good things.
我就能对大家有所帮助
I look at...
有时候...
...other kids in mess hall, in school or whatever, and...
我看着大厅里 学校里的其他孩子会想
I can do stuff they can't, you know?
我能做到他们做不到的事 你懂吗
We're -- we're part of the solution to this whole mess
我们是这场混乱得以解决的原因之一
Because of our spikes.
因为我们的刺钉
And...yeah, maybe that means we're freaks,
也许那说明我们是怪物
but it's worth something -- it's worth the sacrifice.
但是值得...值得牺牲
Isn't it?
不是吗
Even if it means you only live to be 20?
即使那意味着你只能活到20岁吗
You know...
你知道...
It's okay if you still want to do it.
如果你坚持己见 那也没关系
I know.
我知道
I'll like you with glasses.
我会喜欢戴着眼镜的你
Liar.
骗子
Hi, colonel. Hal.
上校 哈尔
Hey, is it true my dad left Charleston?
我爸爸是不是离开了查尔斯顿
Where did he go?
他去了哪里
Can you at least tell me when he's coming back?
至少你能告诉我他什么时候回来吧
A couple of days probably.
也许几天后就回来了
Something wrong, Hal?
有什么事吗 哈尔
Can I help?
我能帮你吗
Ah, it's fine. It's fine. Um...
没事 没关系
I'm just gonna wait till my dad gets back. It's all good.
我还是等我爸爸回来吧 没事
Now, is that the best you got?
你就这点能耐吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表