剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You're worried. Okay. I-I understand that.
你很担心 我明白
Let's lay our cards on the table.
我们打开天窗说亮话吧
For all you know, Karen put a bug in me.
你们以为凯伦在我身体里放了虫子
She did it to you before.
她以前也这样做过
And I knew something was wrong,
那时候我能感觉到不对劲
and I told you that straight up.
然后我马上告诉你了
This is different.
这次不同
After what happened with Hal, we can't take any chances.
既然发生了哈尔的事情 我们不能冒险
Well, just keep your eye on me.
那你们就盯着我
You know, if I do anything even slightly abnormal,
如果我做了一点不正常的事
put a bullet in my head.
就朝着我脑袋来一发
Tom, I don't want to.
汤姆 我不想
What we want and what we need are two different things!
想什么和要什么是两码事
We need to take out the grid,
我们要攻破防御网
and I need to get Karen!
我也要抓住凯伦
For Anne and for Lexie, please!
为了安和亚蕾克西 拜托了
And if I have to take a bullet,
非得吃子弹的话
I would rather it came from That's enough.
我宁愿是由你... 够了
Now, Tom, thanks for the updated intelligence,
汤姆 谢谢你最新的情报
but you need to get some rest.
但你得去休息会儿
You're dismissed.
你走吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I think he's telling the truth.
我觉得他说的是实话
Dan, you guys have been close,
丹 你俩很亲近
but you need to take a step back here.
但你得退一步想想
He's volatile.
他很不稳定
Why wouldn't he be?
怎么可能稳定
Karen killed Anne and his little girl.
凯伦杀了安和他的女儿
I'd be pretty damn volatile myself.
我都很不稳定
I think you are, Colonel Weaver.
的确 韦弗上校
Point taken.
我明白
But...if he does have an implant,
可如果...他真被植入了异物的话
there's no way we're going to find it,
我们是没法知道的
but if he doesn't and he's telling us the truth...
但要是没有 而他说的又是实话
Then he handed us the key to victory.
那他就是引我们走向胜利
Now, go on, Dan. Let me chew on this for a while.
去吧 丹 让我自己好好想想
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'm very happy you have returned to us, my friend.
很高兴你回来了 朋友
I saw your plane go down.
我看到你坠机了
I didn't think I was ever gonna see you again.
没想到还能再见到你
Fate is a strange thing.
命运很奇怪
It grants us favor when we least expect it
在我们失魂落魄之时向我们施以援手
and deals us blows when we are least prepared for them.
又在我们洋洋得意之时打击我们
I am terribly sorry about Anne and your daughter.
对于安和你女儿的事我很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, I can't really think about that right now.
我现在不能想这件事
Best to keep moving forward.
还是要向前看
I tried to tell myself the same thing
在我兄弟被杀之后
when my brother was killed.
我也试着这么说服自己
But the thoughts came anyway.
但还是会想
That is the most difficult thing about war.
这才是战争最艰难的部分
It snatches up our loved ones. It swallows them whole.
带走我们爱的人 将他们生吞活剥
And we never have an opportunity to bid them farewell.
我们却来不及跟他们道别
That's true.
是的
The last time I saw my brother,
我最后一次见我兄弟
we quarreled about a trivial matter.
还为了些琐碎小事吵架
Had he lived, I'm sure we would have resolved it,
他要是还活着 我们肯定能解决这些事
but the fact that we didn't continues to haunt me.
但事实却没有 这事一直缠绕在我心头
I used to think that love gave me an edge.
我原先以为爱是我的优势
Maybe it's just an impediment that clouds our thinking.
也许这只是遮挡我们思绪的阻碍
What, then, is the alternative?
有别的选择吗
Not to love, so we never have to grieve?
不去爱 也不必哀悼吗
Incoming.
有人来了
Excommunicated already, huh?
被它们赶回来了吗
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
I don't have a problem with that.
我没问题
Lyle, you got a problem with that?
莱尔 你有问题吗
Nope. Alone.
没有 单独谈
Lyle, give me and his former highness here
莱尔 给我和这位前总统先生
a moment, will you?
一点时间吧 好吗
Well, it's been a while, Cambridge.
好久不见 大学者
What can I do for you, huh?
有什么事吗
You could have shot me today. Nobody would have known.
你今天本可以射杀我 没人会知道
Yeah, Lyle would have seen it, but I get your point.
莱尔能看到 不过我懂你的意思
You're not worried that Karen put a bug in me?
你不担心凯伦在我身体里植入了虫子吗
Au contraire. I'm betting on it.
相反 我打赌肯定有
When you finally do bug out like a rabid dog,
等你跟疯狗一样发狂
somebody's gonna need to be there to put you down.
总得有人射杀你
It might even be me.
也许会是我
I'm glad to hear it.
听你这么说很高兴
Colonel Weaver might hesitate. You won't.
韦弗上校也许会犹豫 而你不会
No, Tom, I won't.
不 汤姆 我不会
Good.
很好
Then we're --
那我们就...
It's is gone. The whole Volm complex is gone.
全毁了 整个沃尔姆城都不见了
I didn't hear any Beamers or Mechs.
我没听到激光飞船或械甲怪的声音
Something must have set it off.
肯定有什么引发了爆♥炸♥
Well, if it was the mole, he certainly upped his game.
如果是内鬼干的 那他可真是玩大了
Pope.
珀普
Looks like that one dragged the other one from the drink.
看来那个把另一个从水里拖了上来
Cochise, can you hear me?
科奇斯 能听到吗
This one's gone. He's still alive.
这个死了 他还活着
Come on. Help me get him.
过来 帮我把他抬起来
Come on, Pope! Help me carry him!
快啊 珀普 帮我把他抬起来
Get his legs.
抬他的腿
Lourdes!
卢尔德
Dr. Delgado, I need your help.
德尔加多医生 我需要你帮忙
I-I -- I'll be right back.
我...我马上回来
I've got to go up top. I've got Dr. Delgado!
我得去上面 还有... 德尔加多医生
That can wait. He can't.
那些事能等 他等不了了
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
He was when we found him.
我们找到他时还活着
I-I don't know anything about volm physiology.
我不了解沃尔姆生理学
I wouldn't even know where to It is not necessary.
我不知道从哪... 不必了
My people are gone.
我的族人都死了
They put their lives in my hands,
它们曾将性命交托在我手上
and I could not hold them.
而我却不能保护他们
I cannot hold them in death.
不能让他们活下来
Hey, I'm here. I'm -- I'm right here with you.
我在这里 我就在这里陪着你
Listen, you can't let loss break you, right?
你不能让伤亡击垮你 对吗
That's what you were trying to tell me before.
你之前就是这样告诉我的
Hope is stronger than loss.
希望要比伤亡更强大
And the human spirit remains
人类的精神就是
the most powerful weapon on this planet.
这世上最强大的武器
That is a gift.
这是一种恩赐
If you do not allow it to be extinguished,
这种精神生生不息
it will carry you to victory.
就将带领你们取得胜利
Let it carry you.
也会带领你们胜利的
In a short time, if not disturbed,
无人打扰的话 不出多久
my body will regenerate itself.
我的身体自己会复原
You need do nothing.
你们什么都不必做
Okay, we'll make sure you're not disturbed.
好吧 我们会确保你不受打扰
One day, I --
希望终有一天...
I-I hope we may restore...
希望我们可以抚慰
each other's hearts, professor.
彼此的心 教授
I look forward to that day.
期待那一天的到来
He's still breathing.
他还在呼吸
Hey, everybody, get away from him.
各位 离他远点
Let's keep everybody away from him, too.
也别让别人靠近他
Lourdes.
卢尔德
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表