剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
So, what's your next move?
你下一步打算怎么办
Looks to me like your plan just got shot to hell.
在我看来 你的计划失败了
Weaver's out there right now surrounding the building.
韦弗包围了这栋房♥子
You do something like that again,
你再那样做
and you're gonna get worse.
就会伤的更重
Who are you?
你是谁
That doesn't matter.
那不重要
What matters is Anne and your daughter.
重要的是安和你女儿
I can give you an opportunity to save them.
我可以给你一个营救她们的机会
How?
怎么救
You tell me everything that you know
你告诉我你所知的
about the device that the Volm are building --
沃尔姆在建造的设备的一切情况...
Where it's being deployed and when.
何时何地进行调度
I'm never gonna give you that information.
我绝不会告诉你那些
Yeah, we'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
Second squad's covering the back entrance.
第二小队守着后门
Nobody's getting in or out of that place
只要有人走出那地方
without us seeing them, colonel.
我们都能看到 上校
Very well. Get comms set up between the units. On it.
很好 在小队间建立通讯 这就去办
I thought I told you to get to the infirmary.
我好像是让你去医务室
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事
Do you have any idea what triggered this?
你知道这是什么情况吗
I wish I knew.
要是知道就好了
Maybe it's post-traumatic stress.
也许是创伤后压力
We all have breaking points.
我们都有爆发点
It's worse than that.
比那还糟糕
Hal's been having emotional problems for weeks.
哈尔几周来一直有情绪问题
What kind of emotional problems?
什么情绪问题
Nightmares about Karen --
关于凯伦的噩梦
That he's been meeting her outside the lines.
他在围栏外和她见面
He's convinced she implanted something in him,
他确信她在他体内植入了什么东西
and I didn't want to believe it was true, but Hal did.
我不信 但哈尔相信
Wait a minute.
等等
Are you saying the mole we've been looking for is Hal?
你是说我们在找的内奸是哈尔吗
I should have told you.
我该早点告诉你
You knew?
你早就知道
You knew, and you've been covering up for him.
你知道这些 还袒护他
Un-freaking-believable.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
So I guess it's your fault
所以我们伟大的总统
our illustrious president has a gun to his head.
被枪指着头也是你的错
Pointing fingers won't change anything.
怪罪别人不会改变现实
Right now, we got to figure out a way
现在 我们得想个办法
to get Hal and Tom out of that building unharmed.
把哈尔和汤姆毫发无伤地救出来
Unharmed?
毫发无伤
Hal Mason murdered Arthur Manchester.
哈尔·梅森杀了亚瑟·曼彻斯特
You have no proof of that.
你没证据
Stop it. Stop defending him.
别再维护他了
You knew he leaked information
你很清楚是他把消息
to his Espheni girlfriend.
透露给他那位叛徒女友的
He got dozens of us killed.
害死了我们不少人
That boy has saved the lives of everyone out here
那孩子曾救过
at one time or another.
这里所有人的命
He was a loyal soldier
在凯伦操控他之前
till Karen got her claws into him.
他是个忠诚的战士
And you of all people should know better.
你应该最清楚不过
Instead, you bend over backwards to make excuses for him.
而你却为他找尽借口
Why? Because a Mason couldn't possibly be a traitor.
凭什么 梅森家的人就不可能是叛徒吗
Hey, Hal's not any more responsible for his actions
哈尔不知道自己做了什么
than a harnessed kid.
甚至不如被控制的孩子
So says spike boy, huh?
脊甲化的孩子有什么发言权
Refuses to get his own studs removed.
你还不肯去除那些刺钉
Just gonna get a taste of that little alien DNA, huh?
非要当一回外星人 是吧
Mason family trait, I suppose.
看来是梅森家族的特点
Get control of yourselves, both of you.
控制一下脾气 你俩都是
I'll kick both your butts off the line!
不然就都别上前线了
Tector. Sir?
泰克多 长官
Cover me.
掩护我
You got it, colonel.
放心吧 上校
Hal.
哈尔
Don't get yourself killed out there.
活着回来
Hal!
哈尔
No one opens fire unless I give the word, understood?
等我下令才能开枪 明白吗
Hal, I'm unarmed.
哈尔 我没武器
I'm coming in to talk.
我来跟你谈谈
Hal?
哈尔
Hal!
哈尔
Stay down.
坐着别动
I'm coming in to talk.
我来跟你谈谈
Here I am.
我来了
Can I come in?
能进去吗
That's close enough, colonel.
够近了 上校
I can hear just fine.
我能听清你说话
We know Karen did something to you.
我们知道凯伦对你动了手脚
Maggie's down here. Your brothers, too.
玛吉在那里 你两个弟弟也在
We all care about you, Hal.
我们都很关心你 哈尔
We're real worried about you.
我们很担心你
What did Karen do to you?
凯伦对你做了什么
It doesn't matter now.
现在已经无所谓了
It was last year when she held us captive.
去年她俘获了我们
She kissed you. She put something inside of you.
她吻过你 在你体内放了些东西
Let's work on this together, Hal --
我们共同面对吧 哈尔
Find a way to resolve it so no one gets hurt.
想办法解决问题 大家都相安无事
Hal, I know that you're still in there fighting that thing.
哈尔 我知道你还在反抗那东西
Tell me how I can help you.
告诉我怎么帮你
Hal? Hal?
哈尔 哈尔
Talk to me, Hal. Tell me what you need.
告诉我 哈尔 你要什么
How can I help you? Hal?
我要怎么帮你 哈尔
I need a...
我要...
I need a gassed-up Humvee and a safe passage to the perimeter.
一辆加满油的悍马让我安全到达边界
That didn't work before. It's not gonna work now.
之前不行 现在也不行
I can't let you leave.
我不能让你离开
You give me what I need, colonel!
满足我的要求 上校
Or you're gonna be burying Tom Mason!
不然就等着给汤姆·梅森收尸吧
You know you won't kill your dad, Hal.
你不会杀害亲生父亲的 哈尔
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire, damn it! I said no shooting!
妈的都停火 我说了不要开枪
Hal?
哈尔
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Hal?
哈尔
Easy. Easy.
放松
Hal? Tom?
哈尔 汤姆
Go ahead. Answer him.
去应一下他
Yeah, Dan! We're okay!
丹 我们没事
Let's not try that again, though, huh?
不过别再这样了 好吗
Everything's under control now.
现在情况得到控制了
Where do we go from here?
接着怎么办
Colonel, give me that Humvee.
上校 给我一辆悍马
Okay, Hal.
好吧 哈尔
Maggie shot the hell out of the one you were in.
你之前那辆被玛吉开枪打得不成样子
It's gonna take us a while to get a new one gassed up, though,
我们需要些时间为你准备另一辆
but okay.
不过我答应
My patience is wearing thin, colonel.
我没什么耐心 上校
Roger that.
明白
One Humvee, coming up.
一辆悍马 马上到
Sergeant.
中士
Colonel, I think I can get in there.
上校 我应该能进去
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Right up the side of the building. He won't expect that.
侧面包抄 他一定预料不到
Your brother's picked his spot pretty well, don't you think?
你哥哥很会选地方 你不觉得吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表