剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Hate to say it, Benji, but...
我不想这么说 小本哥 但是...
Believe me now? Oh, my god.
相信我了吗 天哪
Look at all those shiny new mega-mechs.
看看那些闪亮的新巨型械甲怪
All waiting in line to gas up.
全都排队等待加油
Rebel skitters were right, as usual.
反叛的迅猎兽又说对了
If those mechs top off their tanks, we're toast.
如果那些械甲怪都加满油 我们就完了
It's not just that group, either.
不仅仅是那一拨
This plant makes all the fuel
这间工厂为东海岸
for all the mechs and beamers on the east coast.
所有械甲怪和激光飞船提供燃料
The fishheads invade our planet,
鱼头怪入侵地球
but they forget to bring enough fuel?
却没带够燃料吗
What's that about?
这是什么戏路
We can't worry about that.
那不是我们要担心的
Our problem right now is that the only road in
现在的问题是唯一入口
is guarded by mechs, and they're all powered up.
都被满电的械甲怪把守
They'll pound us to road kill if we try to go that way.
硬闯的话 会被它们虐死的
Then we'll go where they won't expect us.
那我们就攻其不备
They're not defending that cliff.
悬崖那边没有布防
Those tubes must contain the fuel.
那些管道一定装着燃料
Oh, my god.
天哪
You think it's the radiation?
你说是因为辐射吗
It could have been us.
躺在那里的原本可能是我们
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
Ah, you're wrong, Pope.
你错了 珀普
The Volm are freedom fighters,
那些沃尔姆是自♥由♥战士
like the Contras.
就像尼加拉瓜叛军
Tector, do you honestly think when this is all finished,
泰克多 你真以为一切结束之后
they're just gonna what -- ride off into the sunset?
它们就会消失在地平线上吗
No, they got plans for this place. Think about it.
不会 它们对这里是有企图的 想想吧
You got your Volm family.
沃尔姆有很多
They're cruising across the cosmos
它们驾着星际战舰
in their interstellar S.U.V.
在整个宇宙巡航
They got to make a rest stop, right, some refreshments.
总得停下歇歇对吧 做点休整
No, no, I'm telling you, when this war is finished up,
不不 我告诉你 等战争结束
You, my friend, are gonna be standing behind a counter
你 我的朋友 将会站在柜台后面
serving hot dogs and super slurps
为穿着夏威夷衬衫的外星人
to bubble heads in hawaiian shirts.
卖♥♥热狗和饮料
Hey, glamour grunt, is that a love bite?
大兵 那个是吻痕吗
What, this? It's a dueling scar.
这个吗 这是搏斗的伤疤
A little hand-to-claw action with a skitter.
与迅猎兽的近身搏斗
You fought a cockroach bare-handed?
你赤手空拳打小强吗
Oh, yeah. Big fat one.
没错 又大又肥
Jumped out of a tree, smack on my back.
从树上跳下来 趴到我背上
Holy crap. How did you survive?
天哪 那你怎么活下来的
Ah, I just flipped him over my shoulder lucha libre style.
就给他一个自♥由♥式过肩摔
That's when one of his buddies charged me from behind.
它的一个同伙还从背后偷袭我
He's lying. When he told me that story,
他吹牛 他跟我说的是
he fought off three skitters and a mech with a tire iron.
轮胎撬棒打倒三只迅猎兽和一个械甲怪
If you expect a girl to hop in the sack with you,
拉尔斯 想要泡妹纸
you're gonna have to do a whole lot better than that, Lars.
得多下点儿功夫
Well, if that girl was you, Mags, I certainly would.
如果那女孩是你 玛吉 我必然会的
I would start with a bouquet of fresh-cut wildflowers,
我会先拿出一捧现采的野花
followed by dinner at Pope's bar,
然后去珀普的酒吧用餐
a bottle of his best champagne, and then... oh.
来一瓶最好的香槟 然后...
Hal, what are you doing here?
哈尔 你在这里干什么
I knew you were coming off the line.
我知道你从前线回来了
I thought we could grab some breakfast.
我想我们可以去吃早餐
Looks like you're busy.
看来你正忙着
Hal. Hal!
哈尔 哈尔
Lars and I are battle buddies.
拉尔斯跟我是战友
You know what it's like. We're always busting each other.
你知道这种关系 我们总是互相打趣
Yeah, hey, I know what it's like...
对 我知道这种关系什么样
with us... and where that led.
以及最后会怎样 我们经历过
What, you seriously think I'm sleeping with Lars?
怎么 你真认为我会跟拉尔斯上♥床♥吗
Are you?
你会吗
I can't even believe you asked that after what we've been through
我不敢相信经过七个月的患难与共
the past seven months.
你竟然会这么问
Maggie, I'm sorry. You don't deserve that.
玛吉 对不起 我不该这么对你
You're damn right I don't.
你是不应该
You're not trapped in that chair.
你没被轮椅绑住
You know you can get up anytime you like.
你知道你随时可以起来
I don't want to hear anything else
我不想听你再提
about the mud on my boots, all right?
我靴子上有泥的事 好吗
I'm not walking in my sleep.
我没有梦游
Then how did the mud get there, Hal?
那泥是怎么粘上去的 哈尔
You know damn well how.
你应该清楚
You think Dumbo's magic-feather trick's
你以为什么魔法羽翼这种伎俩
gonna make me walk again?
会让我重新站起来吗
Look, I know Karen did something to you.
听着 我知道凯伦对你动了手脚
I don't know how. But she put you in that chair.
我不知道是什么 但她让你身陷轮椅
And now, for some reason, you don't want to get out of it.
而且因为某些原因 你不想摆脱它
You're holding something back, Hal.
你在隐瞒什么 哈尔
I can see it every time I look in your eyes.
每次看你的眼睛我都看得出来
I know you think I'm lying to you,
我知道你认为我在骗你
I'm playing games with you.
在跟你玩游戏
You're the one who's keeping a secret from me.
但是现在有所隐瞒的是你
I just wish the hell I knew why.
我只希望我知道为什么
Okay.
好了
We all know it's a tough nut to crack.
我们都知道这是块难啃的骨头
Dan's got the only plan
丹的计划是唯一能
that might get us by those mech emplacements.
让我们接近械甲怪武器库的办法
It's tactically unsound. It's damn near insane.
在战术上经不起推敲 近乎疯狂
On the other hand, it just might work.
而另一方面 或许可行
I like the sound of it already.
我已经开始感兴趣了
The main entrance is heavily guarded by mechs.
主入口被械甲怪重重把守
We'll never get through it.
我们无法通过
Our only hope is to come through these dense woods,
我们唯一的希望 就是穿过这片浓密的树林
down this cliff -- get them from behind.
下去这座悬崖 从后面突入
But no matter how good the plan is,
但计划再怎么好
if our spy leaks it to the enemy,
如果间谍给敌方走漏消息
we'll be walking into an ambush.
我们就会中埋伏
But the Volm feel that this is an essential target to hit,
但沃尔姆拿下这个目标非常必要
and I'm inclined to agree with them.
而且我也赞同
These mega-mechs -- they're part of the forces
这些巨型械甲怪是艾士芬尼
the Espheni want to use against Charleston.
对抗查尔斯顿的兵力之一
We deny them their fuel,
切断了燃料
we knock these pieces off the board.
它们就必败无疑
Will the Volm be joining us on this mission?
沃尔姆会参与这次行动吗
No, they will not.
不 它们不参加
We can't leave the city unprotected.
城中不能无人防守
You will take a small unit of our best fighters.
你集结一队精兵
General Bressler's troops will stay on the perimeter,
布莱斯勒将军部驻守边界
and the Volm will stay in Charleston to assist them.
沃尔姆则在查尔斯顿协助
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We still haven't talked about the elephant in the room.
还有个大问题没谈到
I can get a team close enough
我能派一队人靠近反应堆
to destroy the reactor with one of Cochise's big guns.
用科奇斯的大炮摧毁它
But if we blow it up,
但炸了反应堆
we're gonna spew radioactive fallout sky high.
放射性沉降物就会散播开来
It'll be a homegrown chernobyl.
这里就会变成美国的切尔诺贝利
Depending on the winds, it could poison everything,
放射性物质随风飘散 所有东西都会荼毒
even as far away as here.
甚至这里也不能避免
Maybe these Volm have some kind of high-tech gizmo
也许沃尔姆有什么高科技设备
which can prevent that from happening. Nope.
能阻止这些 没有
And they don't have anything that can help us
他们也没办法帮我们控制
contain a massive radiation leak.
大量辐射泄漏
Is there anybody in Charleston
查尔斯顿有谁
that has any expertise in nuclear reactors?
研究核反应堆吗
Dr. Roger Kadar.
罗杰·卡达尔博士
He runs our power grid.
我们的电力网就是他负责的
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表