剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
We all have to be more careful from now on.
我们今后都得多加谨慎
All of us.
所有人
It's too late, Tom.
太迟了 汤姆
You blame Karen for all your troubles.
你把所有过错都归咎于凯伦
Can't wait to get your hands on her, kill her,
迫不及待想抓住她 杀掉她
As if that will make everything right.
好像那样就能让一切回归正常
But in your heart, you know who's really at fault.
但在你心里 你知道到底是谁的错
Tom, do not listen to that crap.
汤姆 别听她说的鬼话
That's the worm talking.
那是眼线虫说出的话
Is it, Tom?
是吗 汤姆
You're the one who insisted on forming this alliance with the Volm
是你坚持和沃尔姆联盟
and leading this war.
领导这场战争
How many people have died for your mistakes?
你的错误害死了多少人
Anne...Lexie...
安 亚蕾克西
We're all gonna die down here, Tom!
我们都会死在这里的 汤姆
Karen's won.
凯伦赢了
You should have known you could never beat her.
你应该知道 你打不过她的
She's always been ahead of you.
她一直领先你
You've lost, Tom.
你们输了 汤姆
This room will be your grave.
这个房♥间就是你的坟墓
Stay here.
待在这儿
Everybody, I found a way out!
各位 我找到出口了
Fresh air!
新鲜空气
Oh, man, oh, man!
太棒了
The things we take for granted!
从没觉得新鲜空气这么宝贵
Hey, doc.
博士
Beam held, huh?
横梁没垮是吧
Yep, proves that low-probability events do happen.
没错 证明小概率事件的确会发生
Jeanne!
珍
Dad!
爸爸
What happened? Are you all right?
出什么事了 你还好吗
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
That'll be the day.
怎么可能呢
We still on for dinner?
咱们约好的晚饭没变化吧
You bet.
当然
We found the mole.
我们发现内奸了
Who is it?
谁
Lourdes.
卢尔德
Lourdes?
卢尔德
Yeah.
对
How are you?
你们怎么样
How did it go up here?
上面情况怎样
We're alive.
还活着
Where's Colonel Weaver?
韦弗上校呢
Listen up!
大家听好
Once the wounded are up,
伤员安置好之后
I need two search parties... Are you okay?
我需要搜救队 你还好吗
It's Lourdes.
原来是卢尔德
It was Lourdes.
竟然是卢尔德
I've known her since the beginning of the war.
我从战争开始就认识她了
There's no way she's capable of something like that.
她不可能做出这些事来
Of course not. It wasn't her.
当然不会 不是她做的
Karen did this.
是凯伦做的
Somehow she managed to get an implant in her.
通过某种方法给卢尔德植入了眼线虫
And if we remove the thing, you think
如果我们取出眼线虫
these folks are gonna be able to forgive her
你觉得大家会原谅她吗
for all the people she's killed?
原谅她杀死了那么多人
I mean, half of them haven't even forgiven me.
有一半的人到现在还没原谅我
Maggie, I'm --
玛吉 我...
I'm sorry for not bringing you on the mission,
很抱歉没让你参与这个任务
for -- for everything.
一切的一切
I never meant to hurt you.
我从没想过伤害你
I know.
我知道
But you got to promise me one thing.
但你得答应我一件事
When you go after Karen --
你去抓凯伦的时候
Oh, you're coming with me.
你会和我一起去的
I mean... if you choose to.
如果...你愿意的话
You bet your ass I choose to.
我肯定会跟你去的
We're gonna get payback.
我们会报仇的
As a team.
齐心协力
Yeah. As a team.
对 齐心协力
It's good to see you back on your feet, my friend.
看到你站起来我真高兴 朋友
My comrades -- gone.
我的同伴们 都死了
Like me, they never laid eyes upon their homeland.
和我一样 他们从未亲眼见过自己的家园
And now to die here in a strange land...
现在却客死异乡
Forgotten. I won't forget them...
被人遗忘 我不会忘记他们的
or why they gave their lives.
也不会忘记他们牺牲是为了什么
And we'll make sure they didn't die in vain.
我们要确保 他们不会白白死去
It is too late.
太晚了
You built your weapon in a bunker
你把武器建造在了一个
designed to withstand a beamer attack.
能够经受激光飞船攻击的地方
Isn't it possible that it survived?
那武器会不会逃过一劫
It most certainly did.
几乎肯定不会被炸毁
But it's buried beneath that wreckage.
但目前在一片废墟之下
And all my engineers are dead.
我所有的工程师都死了
I do not persist the technical expertise to operate it.
我没有操作武器的专业知识
Then maybe Dr. Kadar can help.
或许卡达尔博士能帮上忙
He's a very quick study.
他学东西非常快
I think he'd see it as a bit of a challenge.
他会把这当做一个挑战
It is a long shot, at best.
这起码也需要很长时间
What's the alternative?
那还有什么办法
Come on.
来吧
First we bury our dead,
我们先埋葬死去的同伴
and then we start digging like there's no tomorrow.
然后不分昼夜 把武器挖出来
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表