剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You know what I like the most about Chicago?
你知道我最喜欢芝加哥的什么吗
What's that, bro?
是什么 哥们
The pizza.
匹萨
Say what you want about New York, all right?
尽管说纽约有多好吧
But that town ain't got nothing on the windy city
但是说到匹萨 纽约完全
when it comes to pizza pie.
比不上风城[芝加哥]
That's another reason why we should hate those overlord bastards.
这是我们恨那些王八蛋领主的另一个原因
About 20 miles or so to go.
还有大约20英里
So far, no alien resistance.
到目前为止 没有外星人抵抗
They'll be there waiting for us. Yes, sir.
它们会在那等着我们 没错 长官
Well, let's just hope that Mason and his team
但愿梅森和他的小队
can figure out how to fire that big-ass alien popgun.
能搞清如何发射外星人的大玩具枪
When you get used to the symbology,
等你熟悉符号♥学后
the Volm language is actually quite intuitive.
就会发现沃尔姆的语言其实很直观
It's almost elegant.
甚至可以说是优雅
Unfortunately, it is a tongue
可惜 我们的语言
designed for pragmatism, not poetry.
注重实用性 而非诗意
How's it coming?
情况如何
All the systems seem to be checking out.
所有的系统都检查过了
So this thing's gonna work?
看来这玩意儿会有用
Almost certainly.
差不多吧
Not a lot of room for "almost" here, doctor.
现在可不能说"差不多" 博士
By "almost," I'm estimating a 94% probability
"差不多"表示估计有94%的概率
that the weapon will function as expected.
这个武器能按预期运作
Good. Any contact with the Volm ship?
很好 和沃尔姆飞船有联♥系♥吗
No, but I did not expect we would.
没有 但我没指望能联♥系♥上
They're gonna be there, though?
他们会去吧
They will see the heat signature when we destroy the tower.
我们摧毁塔后 他们会看到热信♥号♥♥的
That will act as a navigational beacon of sorts.
那相当于导航信标
I know we've gone over this a dozen times. It's just...
虽然核对过好多次了 只是...
The entire fate of your planet and mankind are at stake?
担心地球和人类的命运危在旦夕吗
Yeah. Something like that.
是的 可以这么说
Everything will be fine, my friend.
一切都会没事的 我的朋友
In this you must have faith.
你一定要有信心
I do. Thank you.
我有信心 谢谢你
Holy!
天啊
Maybe I should hold that.
也许我该举着那玩意儿
In your dreams, bobo.
你就做梦吧
Is this gonna work, colonel? The plan, I mean.
这管用吗 上校 我是说计划
It has to.
必须管用
Copy that, sir.
明白 长官
But did we do the right thing bringing her?
但我们带着她 这样对吗
For all our sakes, I certainly hope so.
为了我们大家 我当然希望做对了
She and her eye worms are the bait for Karen.
她和眼线虫是凯伦的诱饵
Falling Skies S03E10
《陨落星辰》第三季 第十集
Hard to believe.
难以置信
What's that?
什么
War is coming to an end.
战争要结束了
An end? Yeah.
结束 对
I'm not sure I see that.
我不这么觉得
If that Volm weapon works,
如果沃尔姆的武器管用
the grid comes down, and the Volm land,
摧毁了防御网 沃尔姆降落
I don't think this war's gonna last much longer.
我觉得这场战争就快结束了
You know what they say --
你知道人们常说
it ain't over till it's over.
待到尘埃落定 方知事情结局
I know. Still...
我知道 但还是...
What?
怎么
I've just been thinking about afterwards, you know?
我在想以后的事
Like, settling back into a life --
回归生活
real life.
真正的生活
A real life? Yeah.
真正的生活 对
What's that look like?
那是什么样的
It's nothing fancy.
没啥异想天开的事
A comfortable house, good-sized backyard.
舒服的房♥子 宽敞的后院
Oh, my god.
天啊
Seriously? Yeah, seriously.
真的吗 真的
I mean...
我是说...
Wow.
真不错
What about you?
那你呢
You're telling me you haven't given a single thought
难道你从没想过
as to what you're gonna do after the war?
战争结束后的日子吗
Uh...no.
没啊
All I figured out is I'm pretty good at fighting.
我只知道我很擅长打斗
It's probably the only thing I'm good for.
这可能是我唯一的长处了
You know that's not true.
不是这样
It is.
就是这样
And I'm okay with that.
我无所谓
If I survive -- and that's a big "if" --
如果我活了下来 这几率可不大
I'll probably just keep on doing what I'm doing.
我大概会继续这样下去吧
Just fighting?
战斗吗
Yeah.
是的
I mean...yeah.
我是说 对
Nothing we can do for her, Anthony.
我们没法帮她 安东尼
So, what's the call, colonel?
计划是什么 上校
Hold fire till we see the
一定要确定是它们
whites of their eyes? Don't wait for anything.
再开火吗 不用
As soon as you catch a whiff of the enemy,
只要看到敌人的影子
blow them all to kingdom come.
就把它们炸上天
I can do that. Sign me up.
我能做到 我也是
This is a classic "Do not pass go,
这任务
do not collect $200" mission.
不成功便成仁
We will not stop until --
别停下 直到...
Gentlemen!
先生们
It's been an honor and a privilege serving with you,
和你们一起服役真是荣幸
so let's give 'em hell!
让我们干掉它们
Smile, you son of a bitch!
笑一个 王八蛋
We're getting close.
我们快到了
All right, showtime, folks.
各位 该上场了
There's more grid in the sky here than in Charleston.
这空中的防御网比查尔斯顿还要多
It's because we're closer to the tower.
因为我们离塔更近了
It's like a ghost town.
这里就像鬼城一样
We fooled them. They think we're in Chicago.
它们上当了 还以为我们在芝加哥
Fingers crossed.
祈祷吧
Our hunch that Karen is following Lourdes
我们猜想凯伦可能跟着卢尔德
may have paid off.
也许是对的
Also means you don't have an eye bug.
同时也说明你没有眼线虫
If you did, they'd be here waiting.
如果你真有 它们会在这里等着
That's true.
是的
The Espheni will figure out their mistake soon enough, though.
但是艾士芬尼很快就会发现自己的错误
I know Weaver's gonna put up a good fight, but...
我知道韦弗打算奋力一战 但是...
They knew the risk.
他们知道会有风险
One thing I know for sure
我唯一确定的事
is that Dan Weaver is made out of cast iron.
就是丹·韦弗是个铁人
He's gonna be fine, Jeanne. I know.
他不会有事的 珍 我知道
All right, we all know what to do!
好了 我们都知道该怎么做
Let's do it!
动手吧
Dr. Kadar? I believe we are ready to proceed.
卡达尔博士 我们可以开始了
Fire!
开火
No. Hit it again.
没用 再来一发
We need 10 minutes to recharge.
我们需要十分钟蓄能
That's 10 minutes we don't have.
等不了十分钟
Beamers! Two!
两艘激光飞船
They spotted us! Turning inbound!
向我们冲来了
Look!
瞧
Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
It's gone!
消失了
That's right! It's gone!
是啊 消失了
Good work!
干得好
It's not exactly what I expected.
跟我想得不太一样
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表