剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Sure, I had a bug.
我的体内有虫子
And I don't remember it.
我却不记得
But I could have planted a bomb...
那枚炸♥弹♥可能是我放的
or bombs.
没准不止一枚
Whether I was in control or not...
不论我是否能自控
I betrayed everybody I cared about.
我都背叛了我所关心的人
All these people died because of me.
这些人都因我而死
You...
你
you're gonna die...
你也会...
because of me.
因我而死
Hal...
哈尔
I thought I could cheat death.
我还以为自己能摆脱死亡
That's funny.
真有意思
Nobody ever cared about me.
以前从没人关心过我
Not like you do.
像你这样关心我
If this is my time...
如果这是我的命
I can't think of anyone else I'd rather go out with.
除了你 我不愿和别人一起出去
And that's my choice.
这是我的选择
Saline to direct the blast.
用盐水引爆
Smart.
聪明
You almost done?
你快好了吗
Yeah. Just about.
差不多了
Oh, no.
不
What's wrong?
怎么了
There's a crack in the support beam right over my head.
我正上方的支承梁有裂纹
Is that a problem?
严重吗
It depends on whether its load-bearing capacity's been compromised.
那要看它的承重能力受没受到影响
Our explosion could punch right through to the stairwell
我们的炸♥弹♥可能会炸穿楼梯间
or it could collapse the ceiling and bury the hall in rubble.
也可能炸瘫天花板 碎石堆满大厅
We'll need to rethink this,
我们需要重新想办法
perhaps find another location. Great.
或许再找个地方 好极了
We're right back where we started.
我们又回到了开始的地方
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
I said, "We're right back where we're started."
我说"我们又回到了开始的地方"
What are you doing? I was just checking.
你在干什么 我只是想检查一下
Never mind that.
没关系
Anthony's hurt. I need your help.
安东尼受伤了 我需要你帮忙
Oh, okay. Come on.
好 快来
What happened?
怎么了
Anthony, Anthony.
安东尼 安东尼
Hey, can you hear me?
你听得见吗
Get up. Slowly.
慢慢站起来
Put your hands above your head.
把手举到头顶
Tom, what is this? Do it.
汤姆 这是怎么回事 照做
I don't understand.
我不懂
I want to see that med pack.
我想看看那个医疗包
Why, Tom?
为什么 汤姆
'cause it's just like the one you sent with us to Keystone,
因为它和你随队带到基地的那个很像
where the Espheni found us,
艾士芬尼在那里发现了我们
and I think you put a tracking device in it. No, I
你可能在里面放了跟踪装置 不 我...
It was just a med pack, Tom.
这只是个医疗包 汤姆
You're acting crazy. Am I?
你疯了 是吗
You said it was sad that Anne died back where she started.
你说安死在开始的地方
Yes, it was the thought of her You meant Boston.
对 一想到她 你是指波士顿
Of course. I was just--
当然 我只是...
I told Porter and I told Weaver where she died!
我只告诉过波特和韦弗她死在哪里
I didn't tell anybody else.
还没告诉过别人
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
I just a-assumed--
我只是推测...
Why weren't you in the infirmary when the blast went off?
爆♥炸♥发生时 你为什么不在医务室
Were you trying to get out after you planted the bomb?
你是不是在放好炸♥弹♥之后想逃走
No! I was-- N-no. What--
不 我是... 不 怎么...
Tom, you're frightening me.
汤姆 你吓到我了
What were you doing in Cochise's room
我明确命令所有人不准入内
when I explicitly said that everybody should stay out?!
可你在科奇斯的病房♥里做什么
He's a patient! I'm a doctor!
他是病人 我是医生
Then show me what's in that pack!
那就给我看包里有什么
Don't you see what the mole is doing to us?
你没看到内奸对我们所做的一切吗
You're the mole!
你就是内奸
I asked you to keep an eye on Anne and Lexie,
我要你留意安和亚蕾克西
and you delivered them right to Karen!
你却直接把她们交给了凯伦
Okay.
我们到了
I thought I'd hear more down here,
我以为在这里能听得更清楚
but I'm getting nothing.
却一无所获
I'm worried.
我很担心
So am I. They-- they could all be dead.
我也是 他们可能都死了
Maybe that wouldn't be so bad.
或许那样也没那么糟
What do you mean?
什么意思
Dad's lost it. I don't know what Karen did to him.
爸爸失控了 不知道凯伦对他做了什么
But she did something.
但她肯定做了什么
It changed him.
改变了他
If they did that to you, you'd change, too.
如果他们那么对你 你也会变的
Hey, wait, wait. What?
等等 怎么了
I don't want dad to die down here.
我不想爸爸死在这里
I don't want Hal and Maggie to die down here --
也不希望哈尔和玛吉也死在这里
Not like this.
不能这样
You're the only one she can't kill.
你是她唯一杀不死的人
You realize that?
你明白吗
I can die, too, Matt.
我也会死 马特
I can die just like you, like anybody.
我也会和你一样 和所有人一样死掉
No.
不会的
Whatever happens, you'll be there to see it.
不管发生什么 你只能眼睁睁看着
No matter what.
什么也做不了
Well, if you're not there, I don't want to be there.
如果你们不在了 我也不想活了
It's not up to you.
你说了不算
Do you think there's anything after?
你想过以后的事吗
Like angels and heaven?
比如天使和天堂吗
I hope not.
我希望不是
'Cause I know where I'd be going.
因为我清楚我要去哪
Wherever you go...
不管你去哪儿
I'll find you.
我都会找到你
A pipe.
管子
Hello?!
有人吗
What's that?
什么声音
We're up here! It's Hal!
我们在这里 是哈尔
Hal! We can hear you! We're down here!
哈尔 我们能听见你 我们在下面
We're gonna get help! Okay?!
我们去找人帮忙
You stay. I'll go get Weaver, get a crew down here.
你留在这 我去找韦弗 找大家过来
We're almost out of air!
我们快没空气了
Just open the pipe!
把管子打开
Okay? The pipe!
管子
I can't!
打不开
I'll give it a try.
我试试
That's good.
好了
Ben.
本
Ben, we're okay.
本 我们没事了
We got the pipe open, Ben.
我们把管子打开了 本
Okay, just -- just --
太好了 你们...
Just hang in there! We're coming!
坚持住 我们来了
We're gonna get help for you!
我们给你们找帮手去了
Don't worry! Don't worry.
别担心 别担心
I can't believe it's her.
难以置信 居然是她
She helped take the harness off of Diego, patched me up.
她帮迭戈摘掉了脊甲 还帮我包扎
She saved my life, too.
她也救过我的命
Nobody suspected. I should have.
没人怀疑她 我应该想到的
How, Tom?
为什么 汤姆
She gave no indication she had a bug.
她没有任何染虫的表现啊
I don't see how it could have happened.
我想不出有什么好怀疑的
She treats dozens of patients every day.
她每天治疗好多病人
If one of them had an eye worm...
只要有一个人染上眼线虫
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表