剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I guess not.
没错
Hey. Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Is it late?
我迟到了吗
I had a couple house calls, and I went for a walk.
我出诊了几个病人 然后去散了个步
I must have lost track of time.
一定是我搞忘了时间
Yeah, no, I was just worried.
没事 我只是担心你
How was your day?
今天过得怎样
Mm, it was tough.
不怎么样
I had several extractions of spiked kids today,
我今天给几个孩子取出了刺钉
and I'm still a little shaky on the Volm machine,
沃尔姆的机器我用得还不太熟
so it took longer than it should.
所以多花了点时间
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
慢慢就熟练了
Well, sure, just -- well, maybe you could
说是这样 只是 也许你应该
go over a few things with me, you know?
陪我再把那些东西过一遍
Of course. Anytime.
当然了 随时都行
Hey, do you want to help me finish this off?
帮我把这瓶酒喝完可以吗
I've had it for so long. I'm afraid it's gonna go bad.
这瓶酒放了好久了 我担心再放就坏了
Sure. Yeah.
当然 没问题
To...good friends.
敬 挚友
Good friends.
敬挚友
I'm, uh -- I'm sorry I've been
很抱歉
such a handful these last couple of weeks.
这几周来我一直给你添麻烦
It's just...
只是
...everything with the baby has been really overwhelming.
宝宝的事情让人精疲力尽
Yeah, of course it's been.
确实
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's, um...
没...
It's okay.
没关系
Oh, god.
我的天
We got to go, Lexie.
我们得走了 亚蕾克西
You see those three stars right there?
你看到那三颗星星了吗
That's called the summer triangle.
那是夏季大三角
That's Vega, Deneb, and Altair.
那是织女星 天津四 还有牵牛星
See the kind of faded one in the center of the triangle?
看到三角里比较黯淡的那颗星了吗
Wait a minute.
我找找
Oh. There it is.
在那儿
It's Albireo. It's a binary star system.
那是天鹅星 这是个双子星系
You see how one of them's kind of orange
你看 这两颗星一颗偏橘色
and the other one's blue?
而另一颗是蓝色的
The blue one's hotter.
蓝色的行星温度更高
Exactly.
说得对
I wonder which one they came from.
不知道他们是从哪颗星来的
Well, it doesn't matter.
这无所谓
They're here now.
反正他们已经来了
I'll get you home, Tom.
我会送你回家的 汤姆
I don't know when, but I will get you home.
虽然不知要到何时 但是我会送你回去
I understand the sacrifice I'm asking you to make.
我知道我让你做出了怎样的牺牲
To be honest,
坦白说
it's not one I'm even sure I could make myself.
换做是我 我都不知道我能不能做到
We have a chance -- now --
现在我们有了一个机会
to make the world work again, and we have to do it.
让世界回归和平 我们必须抓住机会
If we survive.
如果我们能活下来
and I believe that the Volm are offering us
我相信沃尔姆会提出
our only viable option to retake the planet.
我们唯一能接受的提议 将地球归还给我们
So, they have a strategy?
那么 他们有战略了吗
They've got a working strategy,
他们想了一个可行的战略
and they've got the weaponry to back it up.
也准备好了相应的武器
Can you be more specific?
你能说详细点吗
I'd prefer that Cochise filled you in on the details.
细节方面还是科奇斯给你解释吧
But suffice to say, if we're successful,
但是能肯定的是 如果我们成功
we could take down the entire Espheni war machine.
我们就能除掉整个艾士芬尼的战争武器
Sir.
长官
Advance scouts just reported
先遣侦察员刚刚汇报说
enemy aircraft inbound headed straight for us.
敌方航母正径直向我们袭来
I don't understand. How did they find us?
怎么回事 它们怎么找到我们的
An excellent question, sir,
问得好 长官
But we have to get you out of here now.
但是我们得赶快让您离开这儿
You're not saying that we had
你不是说我们
anything to do with this.
和这件事有关吧
If not you, then who?!
不是你们的话 是谁
We don't have time for this now. Come on.
现在没时间争论中这些了 快
Come, professor. Come.
快 教授 快
Here are the coordinates,
这是坐标
but follow in close formation just in case.
但是以防万一 用密集队形跟进
Roger that.
收到
No, no, no! Cochise is coming with us!
不不 科奇斯得和我们一起去
There's no time to argue this! Get in your plane now!
没时间争论这些了 快上飞机
We have to go now, professor!
我们得出发了 教授
No matter what, we have to go now!
不论如何 我们得出发了
Come on!
快
Hello, Doctor Glass.
你好 格拉斯医生
Hello, Alexis.
你好 亚蕾克西
No.
不
No.
不
You can't have her. No.
你们不能抢走她 不能
It's okay, Anne.
别担心 安
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
General!
将军
Damn.
该死
Hang on!
抓稳了
No!
不
We got to land! We got to make sure!
我们得着陆 得确定到底是谁泄密的
Impossible, professor.
不可能 教授
We got a beamer right on our tail!
有一艘激光飞船正跟着我们
There's no way we're gonna outrun that thing.
我们绝对跑不过那东西
We got to get this plane down now!
我们必须马上降落
Strap yourself in, you damn fool!
系好安全带 笨蛋
Professor!
教授
There's one coming right toward us!
有一艘飞船向我们飞过来了
Hang on!
抓好
Looks like we're walking from here!
看来我们得走回去了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表