剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You know if I can, I will.
只要我能办到的都行
Don't let them get me, okay?
别让它们抓走我 好吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know.
你知道的
Please.
求你了
I don't want them to use me for --
我不想让它们利用我去...
just promise me, no matter what, you won't.
答应我 无论发生什么都不让它们得逞
Never, ever.
绝对不会
I promise.
我保证
Dismount.
下马
Let's spread out. See what we can see.
分散行动 看看周围情况
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
我挺好 怎么了
You've just been acting weird this whole time. That's all.
只是这一路你都表现奇怪
Look, it's just this doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
我只是觉得这么做没多大意义
I mean, look. Anne, the baby, they could be anywhere.
安和孩子 她们可能在任何地方
If Anne doesn't want to be found,
如果安不想被人找到
she's smart enough she's not gonna be found.
那凭她的智慧很容易就做到
We have to try, right?
我们至少该试试吧
I guess so, yeah.
我想是的
Skitter tracks.
迅猎兽的痕迹
Some human prints, too. Can't tell how many.
还有些人类的脚印 不知道有几个人
They've got her.
它们抓了她
We can't be sure, son.
还不能肯定 孩子
Rebel Skitters, they have spies in the Espheni system.
迅猎兽叛党在艾士芬尼里有间谍
If anyone can find Anne and Lexie, it's them.
只有他们能找到安和亚蕾克西了
If they're still alive.
如果她们还活着
Listen. Anne and your baby sister are most certainly alive.
安和你的妹妹肯定还活着
All right?
知道吗
How can you be sure?
你怎么能这么肯定
Because if they weren't, we would have found them.
因为如果不是 我们早就找到她们了
Now, we don't give up hope ever.
现在我们还不能放弃希望
You don't. And that's an order.
你不能 这是命令
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
When we get back, we'll talk to your Skitter friends.
等我们回去 就找迅猎兽谈谈
And we're gonna launch those rebel spies.
我们还要派出那些叛党间谍
Let's mount up and head home.
上马回家了
Give me the belt.
把皮带给我
There had to have been a tracking device on the airplane.
飞机上一定有跟踪装置
That's the only explanation.
这是唯一的解释
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
That's how they knew we were at Keystone.
这样它们才知道我们在基地
Look, you got to let that go, Mason.
别想了 梅森
It doesn't matter anymore.
已经不再重要了
It's gonna get tight.
绑紧点
We got to get moving.
我们得走了
Let's go. Get some weight on it.
走 往脚上使点力
Come on. Got it?
来 行吗
Damn it, Mason. We don't have a choice.
可恶 梅森 我们别无选择
Look, Mason, we got to go.
梅森 我们得马上走
You hear me? We're gonna die out here.
听见吗 我们会死在这里的
We got to go, and we got to go now.
必须趁现在马上离开
Go. No, no. Come on.
你走吧 不 快
I'm not leaving without you. That's not gonna happen.
我不会扔下你的 绝不会
One more time. Come on. Let's go. Let's do it.
再来一次 快 再做一次
Just go. You got what you wanted.
你走吧 得偿所愿了
You get to walk out of the woods.
你快逃出树林
It's not gonna work that way.
那样可不行
You are gonna get off your ass,
快站起来
get dressed, and we are going to move.
穿上衣服 我们一起走
You owe me an airplane. That's it.
你欠我一架飞机 是了
That is the only reason that I am hauling your ass out of here.
那是我拖你离开这里的唯一原因
You understand that? What are you gonna do with an airplane?
你懂了吗 你要飞机做什么
You got motorcycles. You got humvees.
你既有摩托又有悍马
You can leave Charleston anytime you want.
你随时都能离开查尔斯顿
Why don't you go?
你为什么不走
If I did all that,
如果我那么做了
I think I'd miss out on all the fun and adventure.
我大概会错失所有的乐趣和冒险
Oh, man, it must be nice to be John Pope,
天 做约翰·珀普一定很爽吧
to live life with no responsibility, no accountability,
过着没有义务
no sense of obligation, no sense of duty, no sense of honor,
不负责任 抛弃荣誉感
and no sense of remorse!
和羞耻心的生活
That must be nice! Shut up.
一定非常爽 闭嘴
You're a fake! You're a phony!
你是个虚伪的骗子
You are a coward.
懦夫
I'm gonna die out here.
我会死在这里
You're gonna die out here because you don't have the balls
你也会 因为没有我
to walk out of here without me!
你没种离开这里
I don't like that look.
我不喜欢那种表情
It doesn't add up.
这不合情理
What doesn't add up?
什么不合情理
Let's say you had a toaster
假设你有个烤箱
that you wanted me to power up for you.
需要我为你提供电能
Most household appliances use between 300 and 900 watts.
大部分家用电器功率为三百到九百瓦特
So that's what I'd provide. That's all I'd provide.
所以我就提供这么多功率
I wouldn't go to the trouble of creating a system that gives,
我不会大费周章建立一个能提供
say, 25,000 watts,
两万五瓦特的系统
which would be enough to run an electric furnace,
那都足够供电炉了
because that would be... overkill.
因为这样过量了
So, what about this device is overkill?
这台设备怎么过量了
This thing right here is connected,
这玩意儿是有连接的
like some kind of massive accumulator.
像是大规模蓄电池一样
It's, uh...like an energy-storage device.
这就像一个储能装置
And if this weapon uses plasma armature...
如果这武器使用等离子电枢
and I think it does, then...
而我觉得它用的就是 那么...
it would never need that much power,
它不会需要那么多能量
not even by a long shot.
无论如何都不可能
It would be...
那会...
It would be overkill.
那就会过量
Exactly.
正是
So, maybe it's not what we think it is?
也许它不是我们以为的设备
Or what the Volm are telling us it is.
或者不是沃尔姆告诉我们的
What are the Volm telling us it is?
沃尔姆是怎么说的
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Tom Mason didn't ask you to look into this, did he?
汤姆·梅森没让你调查这事吧
No, he didn't.
没有
And he should have.
他该让我调查的
He should have told us all.
他该告诉我们一切
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 博士
I assume you won't tell anyone about this.
我猜你不会告诉别人
I think that would be for the best.
那样最好
I do have the DNA results back, by the way,
顺便说一句 我拿到DNA测试结果了
if you're interested. Results?
如果你感兴趣的话 结果
The DNA results from the newborns.
新生儿的DNA结果
And?
结果呢
They're all negative, except the Glass child.
都是阴性的 除了格拉斯的孩子
That's good.
很好
Yes. It is, I think.
是的
I think it's very good.
我觉得非常好
Dad. Dad, you got to get up. How did you find me?
爸爸 快起来 你怎么找到我的
They're here. We got to go. Who's here?
它们来了 我们得走了 谁来了
We don't have much time. We have to get up.
我们没什么时间了 我们得走了
Where's Anne? Where's Lexie?
安呢 亚蕾克西呢
They need your help. You got to get up right now!
他们需要你的帮助 你得起来
Come on, dad!
加油爸爸
One of you doesn't go home tonight.
你们中有一个没法回去了
Is it you? Or you?
是你 还是你
There's only one thing on this planet
在地球上只有一样东西
I can't stand more than you, Mason.
比你更讨厌 梅森
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表