剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Tower's down, grid's down --
塔倒了 防御网消失了
I call that a success!
我觉得这就是胜利
Agreed.
同意
What now?
现在怎么办
We wait.
等
Dad.
爸
Hey, Ben. Just the man I wanted to see. Okay.
本 我正好要找你 好吧
I'm sitting here trying to get organized
我在这里整理一下资料
for my meeting with the Volm commander,
准备去见沃尔姆指挥官
And I think that they're gonna
我觉得他们会很有兴趣
be very interested to hear about the rebel skitters.
听听迅猎兽叛党的事
Cochise said that they've never encountered movement like --
科奇斯说他们从没遇到过这样的事...
Sure, but...
是啊 但是...
What?
什么
The rebels are nervous about the Volm.
迅猎兽叛党很怕沃尔姆
They've left the encampment.
他们离开了营地
Well, that's understandable.
可以理解
They've only ever known each other as enemies.
他们一向将对方当成敌人
Maybe we can help with that --
也许我们能帮帮他们
find a way to bring them closer together.
想个办法让他们化解恩怨
They're too valuable of a resource.
他们都是重要资源
Is everything okay, Dad?
没事吧 爸爸
I am great.
我很好
I'm...tired.
只是...有点累
It's been a long haul,
一路过来
and I'm just realizing how much more there is to do.
我刚意识到还有这么多事要做
You got us here.
你带我们来了这里[这里还是走到今天这一步]
In spite of everything, we're here 'cause of you.
不管怎样 我们会在这里都是因为你
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢
That means a lot.
你这么说对我意义重大
And I hope that when all this is --
我希望等这一切...
Dad!
爸爸
Baby bear.
乖女儿
It's mighty good to see you!
见到你真是太好了
Well, this is getting old.
多熟悉的场景
Cast iron.
铁人回来了
Everything go as planned?
一切都按计划进行了吗
Not even close. We were pinned down pretty bad.
差远了 我们被打得很惨
I don't know what would have happened
要是科奇斯他们没及时赶到
if Cochise and his soldiers hadn't shown up when they did.
我都不知道会发生什么
Next time you need a decoy, professor,
教授 你下次找人做诱饵
you count me out.
可千万别算我
Hopefully there won't be a next time. Amen to that.
希望别再有下一次 上帝保佑别有了
Thank you once again for your assistance, my friend.
再一次感谢你的帮助 我的朋友
Once I explained the situation to the Volm commander,
我跟沃尔姆指挥官解释了那里的情况
he did not hesitate to order
他就立即下令
a shuttle craft and a squad for a rescue mission.
派了一艘飞船和一队人马前去救援
Please thank the commander, then.
那就谢谢你的指挥官
You'll have the opportunity to do so yourself.
你可以亲自谢他
We meet with him in the morning.
明早我们就去见他
In the morning?
明早
That's a little sooner than we expected.
比我们想的早了一点
I thought you would be pleased.
我还以为你会很高兴呢
I am. I-I-I'm very pleased.
我...我很高兴
I'll be right with you.
我跟你去
What about Lourdes?
卢尔德呢
She's being restrained.
绑着呢
And I don't think she's ever gonna be the same
除非我们把虫子弄掉
unless we get rid of those bugs.
否则她是不会变回原样了
More than likely Karen's still tracking her.
很有可能凯伦还在追踪她
If she's still alive, I hope she is.
如果凯伦还活着 我希望如此
In fact, I'd love nothing more.
事实上 我真希望她还活着
Our scouts report
侦察兵报告
that the Espheni are rapidly retreating to the north.
艾士芬尼正迅速撤往北面
Not a sign of them in a 10-kilometer radius.
附近十公里范围内都没有它们的行踪
Hang on. Give me that.
等下 把酒给我
I want to make a toast!
我来致祝酒辞
I want to make a toast!
我来致祝酒辞
I've made too many speeches, too many lectures.
以前做过太多演讲和讲座
I want to make a toast.
现在 我要致祝酒辞
Words, sadly, are just words and they can't possibly convey
可惜此时语言太苍白
the gratitude that I have in my heart
无法承载我内心的感激之情
for those that it has been my privilege
感谢那些自噩梦开始以来
to call family since this nightmare began.
我有幸称为家人的人们
But now we are at the beginning of the end,
现在是尾声的开始
and that faint light at the end of our long tunnel
长长隧♥道♥尽头那一点微光
is finally shining upon us.
终于照亮了我们
So... to the end of our journey!
所以 敬旅程的终点
To the fishheads!
敬那些鱼头怪
May they freeze their asses off in the North Pole.
希望它们在北极冻死
To victory.
敬胜利
May it be swift,
希望能有迅速的胜利
may it be complete,
完全的胜利
and may it be forever.
永久的胜利
I hope it tastes a lot better than this rotgut.
希望胜利的滋味要比这劣酒好多了
Where'd you get it?
你从哪弄来的
And are these the local leaders
这两位就是你高度赞扬的
for whom you hold such high regard?
当地领导人吗
Yes, sir. This is Tom Mason.
是 长官 这位是汤姆·梅森
I am told this is how you greet one another with honor.
听说这是你们欢迎人的方式
And I am honored to meet you, Tom Mason.
很荣幸见到你 汤姆·梅森
The honor is mine, sir.
我也是
And this is Colonel Dan Weaver.
这位是丹·韦弗上校
The brave commander in the Chicago decoy mission.
芝加哥诱饵行动中的英勇指挥官
I stand with you soldier-to-soldier.
我以战士的身份向你致敬
Right. Thank you.
谢谢
I am Waschak-cha'ab,
我叫瓦斯查伯
commander of this expeditionary force.
这支远征军的指挥官
We thank you for coming to our aid,
谢谢你们来帮我们
and we look forward to a long and productive association.
期待我们的结盟能长久有效
I, in turn, offer my thanks --
而我 要谢谢你们
for our victory and for the life of my son.
打了胜仗 以及救了我儿子一命
Your son?
您的儿子
Waschak-cha'ab is my father.
瓦斯查伯是我父亲
And now, gentlemen, if you'll excuse me.
好了 先生们 我要先走一步了
I'm sure you'll appreciate there's much to be done
我相信你们能理解 在确保此处安全
before we can secure the area
以及展开防御之前
and deploy our defenses.
还有很多事要做
Um...of course.
当然
We were hoping to discuss
我们还想跟您讨论
our mutual strategy for engaging the Espheni.
共同对抗艾士芬尼的策略呢
We have some ideas -- observations, really,
我有些想法 其实是从人类角度出发的
from an indigenous point of view
观察结果
that we thought would be of use to you.
希望你们用得上
I promise there will be ample time
我保证你们会有足够的时间
to go over the information you have prepared, but --
来讨论你们准备的信息 但是...
I knew there had to be a "but" In here somewhere.
我就知道会有个"但是"
Please. Understand, colonel.
请你谅解 上校
The Volm have, over time,
这么久以来 沃尔姆
developed specific strategies for engaging the Espheni.
针对艾士芬尼制定了具体战略
Yes, well, I would certainly hope so.
很好 我也希望如此
What my son is trying to say
我儿子的意思是
is that we have no need
我们不需要
for your participation in this war.
你们人类来参加战斗
The war is over for you.
对你们来说 战争已经结束了
It is over for all human beings.
对整个人类来说 战争已经结束了
The Volm are well-equipped to carry the fight to the enemy.
沃尔姆装备精良 将会接手这场战争
Your military forces are no longer needed.
不需要你们的军事力量了
In fact, they will only be in the way.
老实说 那只能帮倒忙
Commander, with all due respect, our planet, our fight.
指挥官 无意冒犯 但这是我们的战斗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表