剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Falling Skies S03E08
《陨落星辰》第三季 第八集
That must have been some dream.
你肯定做了噩梦
You were flailing and kicking all night.
你整晚又打又踢的
Aliens invaded.
外星人入侵了
Fun.
真有意思
Was I there?
我在吗
The boys were there.
孩子们在
You, I'm not sure.
我不确定你在不在
What day is it today, anyway?
今天星期几啊
Thursday.
星期四
You know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吧
Only 10 shopping days left till Christmas.
圣诞节前只有十天购物时间了
My list is on the fridge.
我的购物清单在冰箱上
I don't want to, but I have to get up.
虽然我不想 但我得起来
I love you.
我爱你
You should have bad dreams more often.
嘴这么甜 真该多做做噩梦
Yeah.
是啊
Mm, Tom, if I don't get up right now,
汤姆 如果我现在不起来
there are three young men in this house who will starve.
屋里有三个小孩就要饿死了
Do you want that on your conscience -- at christmastime?
你想自己良心不安吗 这可是圣诞节期间
It's fewer gifts I have to buy.
我就不用买♥♥那么多礼物了
Oh, you're bad.
你真坏
Oh, honey?
亲爱的
Could you stop by the dry cleaner on your way home?
你回家路上能顺道去干洗店吗
Matt needs his suit for the holiday concert tomorrow night.
马特明天要在节日音乐会上穿西装
Sure.
好啊
What?
怎么了
I was just thinking about how beautiful you are.
我只是在想你怎么这么美
You are awfully sentimental this morning.
你今早特别多愁善感啊
Well, some days, you just wake up
有时 你醒来后
and realize what a lucky man you are.
会意识到自己是何等幸运
And they're up.
他们起来了
Oh, you better hurry, mister. You're gonna be late for class.
你最好快点 不然上课要迟到了
Oh, by the way, who's Anne?
顺便问一下 谁是安
Mm. What?
什么
You were talking about her in your sleep last night.
你昨晚说梦话的时候说到她
I was?
是吗
You were.
是的
I have no idea.
我不知道
Oh. Here, I thought I was the woman of your dreams.
我以为我才是你的梦中女孩
Hey, dad!
爸爸
Celtics or Knicks tonight?
今晚凯尔特人赢还是尼克斯赢
It depends on whether K.G. Plays.
取决于加内特是否上场
According to Dell'Apa, he's still got the flu.
德拉帕说他流感还没好
Knicks are tough.
尼克斯很厉害
So who do you pick? Boston or New York?
你选谁 波士顿还是纽约
Oh, I got to go with the Celts.
我挺凯尔特人
Yeah, yeah.
好吧
Hey. I got a game today.
我今天有比赛
Got to have carbs. Oh, that's too bad
得吃碳水化合物 太恶劣了
All right, all right. Nobody's gonna starve.
好了 好了 大家都不会挨饿的
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
You guys gonna be able to make it? We're playing Belmont.
你们能去吗 我们对手是贝尔蒙特队
Uh...I wish I could.
但愿我能去
Nice.
很好
It's great to have such a supportive family.
有这么支持的家人真是太棒了
The world doesn't revolve around you.
世界又不绕着你转
Hey.
别闹
I'll be there, sweetie.
我会去的 亲爱的
The end of the world wouldn't keep me away.
世界末日也不会阻拦我的脚步
See you, guys!
再见 各位
See you. Bye, Ben.
再见 拜拜 本
Hey, Benji. Hey, Denny.
小本哥 丹妮
Dad, can I borrow 10 bucks for gas?
爸爸 能借我十块油钱吗
What happened to the $10 I gave you yesterday?
我昨天不是给你十块了吗
Mom needed some cash.
妈妈拿走了
Good morning, professor. Hello, Rita.
教授 早上好 好啊 丽塔
Hi, Matty.
马特
Hello.
好啊
Don't wait up, boys.
别等我回家 哥们
So, my little mole, what were you able to find out?
小鬼 你能发现什么
Where are they gonna spend New Year's?
他们打算在哪里过年
Either Jacksonville or New York.
杰克逊维尔或者纽约
Hal wants to go see the Gator Bowl.
哈尔想看鳄鱼杯
What's in New York?
纽约有什么
Rita's aunt.
丽塔的姨妈
Gator Bowl or Rita's aunt --
鳄鱼杯和丽塔的姨妈
I wonder which will be more fun.
真不知道哪个会更好玩
Where would you go?
你会去哪里
I would go to the Gator Bowl.
我会去看鳄鱼杯
But knowing Hal, he's probably gonna end up in New York.
但我了解哈尔 他可能会去纽约
What Rita wants, Rita gets. Amen, brother.
丽塔想要什么就能得到什么 为你哥祈祷吧
Okay. Bye, dad. Have a great day.
再见 爸爸 过得愉快
Open your eyes!
睁开眼睛
Wake up!
醒醒
Come on. Let's go.
赶紧 走吧
Keep going.
走吧
Happy holidays, sir. You have a good one.
节日快乐 先生 祝您愉快
Come on. Turn around.
来吧 转身
Rough night? Tom.
晚上没睡好吗 汤姆
Yeah, I seem to have misplaced my keys, you know?
是啊 我好像错放了钥匙
You forgot your keys.
你忘记拿钥匙了
See you in class, professor.
课上见 教授
That happened.
偶有发生
Tom.
汤姆
A little bird told me that you are the top candidate
有只小小鸟告诉我 我合约到期后
to fill my position when my term is up.
你是接任我的头号♥候选人
Now all you have to do is not mess it up.
你现在只要别搞砸就行
Thank you, Dean.
谢谢 迪安
Yeah, maybe the philosophy department
也许哲学部终于能
will finally get that funding it so desperately needs.
拿到其迫切需要的经费了
I wouldn't count on it, John.
这就别想了 约翰
Have a good day, Tom.
祝你有个美好的一天 汤姆
You, too.
你也是
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Anne Glass.
安·格拉斯
Second time she's called.
她第二次打来了
Did she say what it was about?
说是什么事了吗
Yeah, she said it was personal.
她说是私事
I assumed you knew her.
你应该认识她吧
I don't.
不认识
The fact is, Paul Revere did not become a nationally known figure
事实上 保罗·列维尔在朗费罗1861年
until 1861 after Longfellow published the poem.
出版了他的诗作之后才举国闻名
And from that point on,
自那以后
the historical facts of what happened
1775年4月18日到底发生了什么
on the night of april 18, 1775, took a backseat
与朗费罗所写的故事相比
to the popular myth perpetrated by LongFellow.
已经无关痛痒
Any questions?
有问题吗
Yes.
你说
Are the rumors true? Are you leaving us?
流言是真的吗 你要离开我们吗
Who's gonna take over your classes? Dr. Peralta?
那谁来接替你的课呢 派拉塔博士吗
Okay, okay.
好了
Um...it's no big secret that I am being considered for Dean,
校方考虑由我接任迪安已经不是什么大秘密了
but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop teaching.
但那不表示我会不再授课
I will have fewer classes next year,
我明年会减少开课
but I'll be around.
但不会取消
Okay, see you next Tuesday.
好了 下周二见
Professor Mason,
梅森教授
you're the reason I changed my major.
我是因为你才转专业的
Remember? Freshman year?
还记得吗 大一的时候
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表