剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Where did you get these photos?
从哪里找到的这些照片
That's not important.
那不重要
What is important and what I hope you can tell me
重要的是 我希望你能告诉我
is what this thing does exactly.
这个东西具体是干什么用的
"Exactly"? From these photos?
具体 就凭这些照片
Well, you're the only one I could think of
我想能研究出这个问题来的人
who could possibly figure it out.
也就只有你了
All right. I'll try.
好吧 我试试
That's all I can ask.
就这个意思
Marina...
玛琳娜
Yes.
什么事
Does Tom Mason know about this?
汤姆·梅森知道这件事吗
Yes.
知道
He's the one who asked me to come here.
是他让我来问你的
Matt.
马特
Not hungry.
我不饿
You should eat anyway.
不饿也该吃点
Do you think mom died alone?
你觉得妈妈是独自死去的吗
Like...that woman?
就像 那个女人那样
I don't know. I don't know.
不知道 我不知道
I hope not.
希望不是
You remember the last time you saw mom?
还记得最后一次看见妈妈是什么样子吗
Yeah.
记得
I...saw her leaving that morning just...
记得那个早上 我看着她出门
through the window.
隔着窗户
All I could see was the bottom of her legs
从我坐着的位置
from where I was sitting,
只能看到她的膝盖以下
her jeans, pink Nikes
牛仔裤 还有爸爸买♥♥给她
dad got her for that cancer run.
参加癌症跑步的粉红色耐克鞋
Yeah, I...I remember.
我也记得
The next time I saw her,
再一次看到她时
she was lying on the picnic table in the backyard
她躺在后院的餐桌上
after dad had gone and found her.
那是爸爸把她找回来的
One of her shoes was missing.
一只鞋子不见了
I should have gone to look for that shoe.
我应该去把那只鞋找回来
We're gonna find her, right?
我们会找到她的 对吧
Anne, I mean.
我是说 找到安
We're gonna try.
我们会努力的
Hey. Eat.
吃吧
Thanks.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么
For not lying.
没对我说谎
I'll tell you, a little white wine,
听我说 一点白酒
lemon and garlic,
柠檬 大蒜
cayenne pepper, it'd be almost edible.
再来点儿红辣椒 差不多就能吃了
You much of a cook, Mason?
你会做饭吗 梅森
No. Rebecca did most of the cooking.
不会 都是丽蓓卡做饭
I used to make breakfast for the boys...
我也曾经给孩子们做早餐
on Saturdays sometimes.
偶尔会在周六做
I liked the smell of bacon and hash browns in the house.
我喜欢屋子里的飘着培根和土豆饼的味道
I wasn't much of a cook when my kids were around.
我和孩子们在一起的时候不太会做饭
That's right. You've got two, right?
对了 你有两个孩子 对吧
A boy and a girl. Brandon and Tanya.
一男一女 布兰登和坦妮娅
When was the last time you saw them?
最后一次看见他们是什么时候
Oh, right.
对了
It was five years before the invasion.
是入侵五年前
Me and, uh -- me and my boy were working on his minibike.
我和我儿子 在修他的小摩托车
Had this sweet, little, old-school Honda
一辆非常可爱的老款小本♥田♥
that his uncle gave him.
他叔叔给他的
And, uh, swapping out the rear sprocket...
当时在更换后齿轮
give the kid a little extra torque, you know?
增大一点扭力
He's riding down the driveway, and this jackass...
他正在路上骑着 来了一个混♥蛋♥
in a Cadillac -- by that much, man.
开着凯迪拉克 就差那么一点
Almost just run him right down, right?
几乎撞到他了
I told this guy before.
我之前警告过这个人
So, I throw Brandon into the truck.
于是 我把布兰登塞进车里
We follow this son of a bitch, get out to his house.
跟着这个混♥蛋♥回家
He gets out of his car.
等他下了车
I tell him, "Hey, man, we got kids playing in the street."
我告诉他 哥们儿 有孩子在街上玩呢
He tells me, "Yeah, well, get a haircut.
他跟我说 对啊 剪个头发去吧
Shut your pie hole."
闭上你的臭嘴
And I popped him.
我给了他一拳
So he goes down.
他就倒下了
And, uh...
然后
I actually -- I started laughing 'cause his --
实际上 我开始笑 因为
his, uh -- his head sounded like a melon...
因为他的脑袋砸在沥青地面上的声音
when it hit the asphalt.
就像是个柠檬一样
I'll never forget the look on Brandon's face, though, boy.
不过我永远忘不了布兰登脸上的表情
Just -- I was just trying to teach him
我只是 只是想教他
how to stand up for yourself, you know?
遇事不能退缩
That's -- that's all I was doing.
我只是想教给他而已
What happened to the guy? He sue you?
那个人怎么样了 起诉你了吗
No, he bled out on the driveway.
没有 他在大街上流血而亡
He ended up dead.
死翘翘了
You know what, Mason?
知道吗 梅森
I was never cut out for the...the homelife...
我不适合家庭生活
Homeowner crap.
一家之主
Just never my thing, you know?
从来都不行
And prison --
而监狱
prison was easy.
监狱就简单了
Prison, I-I understood.
我比较懂监狱生活
You know, that other stuff...
而其他东西...
I was just gonna take the first watch.
我只是想值第一班岗
I don't know about you,
不知道你怎么想
but I'm getting a little tired of frog legs.
但我有点吃厌田鸡腿了
I thought we'd go epicurean this morning.
或许今早我们该找点乐子
You think that's funny?
你觉得这有趣吗
Ain't nothing funny about eating snake, man.
吃蛇不是挺有趣的
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
It's a joke, you puss.
开个玩笑 小娘们儿
Oh, you think we're friends now?
你觉得我们现在是朋友了
Share a few campfire stories, and now we're blood brothers?
讲几个篝火故事就能让我们变铁哥们吗
Move it, Mason! Move it!
快走 梅森 快
They're flanking us.
我们快被包围了
It was nice knowing you, Mason.
很高兴认识你 梅森
Get out of the way.
让开
No, no, no. I saw that movie. No way.
不 我看过那部电影 不可能
You got a better idea? No!
你有更好的主意吗 不
No!
不
You want to die?! Try that again!
你想死吗 再试试
Let's finish it.
我们来做个了断
Let's finish it!
快
It's finished.
已经结束了
You win.
你赢了
Do I want to die? That's rich.
我想死吗 真搞笑
Mason, you honestly think...
梅森 你不会真以为
we're getting out of here any other way?
我们有办法逃离这里吧
What?
怎么了
It's my ankle.
我的脚踝
Let's get dry.
先弄干再说
How you doing, Jeannie?
你还好吗 珍
I don't know.
我不知道
What's wrong?
怎么了
Just wondering if this is how it all ends.
只是在想一切会否就这样结束
How what ends?
如何结束
They can't kill us. They can't dominate us.
它们既无法杀了我们 也无法统治我们
So they just turn us into them?
所以它们就把我们变成同类吗
Create a new species, half-human, half-alien?
创造一种新物种 半人类半外星人
I don't know.
我不知道
Dad, you have to promise me something.
爸 你得答应我一件事
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表