剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
好
Tom.
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆
What's wrong?
出问题了吗
Everything.
全是问题
You find this funny?
你觉得很有意思
I do, 'cause you must be so scared, Karen.
是的 因为你一定很害怕 凯伦
How does that feel?
那感觉怎么样
To be scared?
害怕的感觉
You will tell me what I want to know.
老老实实地给我交待
So, what's next?
接下来有什么招数
Pain stick?
要弄疼我吗
I think we both know
我们都知道
you're beyond manipulating through that kind of pain, Tom.
你受不了那种疼痛的 汤姆
You've learned to endure it in its many forms.
你试着忍♥受多种形式的疼痛
Not true, the other members of your family, though --
但你其他的家人却没有
Anne and Lexie, for example.
比如安和亚蕾克西
Where... where are they?
她们...她们在哪
In a place where bad things will happen to them unless you cooperate.
在一个你不招供 她们就会遭殃的地方
I would hate to think of the lasting effects
真不敢想象对婴儿
a pain stick might have... on an infant.
用疼痛招数...会发生什么好玩的事
This is so simple, Tom.
本来事情很简单 汤姆
Why are you making this so hard?
何必把它搞得这么复杂呢
You will tell me where you plan to attack,
告诉我 你们要攻打哪里
and you will tell me now.
现在就说
I got movement.
有动静
10:00, 50 yards out.
十点钟方向 45米外
It's not your boyfriend --
那可不是你男朋友
though it does bear a striking resemblance.
不过他俩长得倒挺像的
Oh, when are you gonna get it
你什么时候
through those blonde locks of yours, Maggie?
才能想通呢 玛吉
Hal Mason is never coming back.
哈尔·梅森不会回来了
He is gone, probably dead.
他走了 有可能都挂了
And you'd be dead, too, if he had taken you with him.
如果你和他一起去 你也可能挂了
I tell you, he did you a fa--
跟你说 他帮了...
Bro, grab some sack time.
兄弟 去睡会吧
I'll take it from here.
这里换我来吧
Lyle, keep an eye out for the Masons, will you?
莱尔 留意梅森一家 好吗
They should be along any minute.
他们随时可能回来
Yeah, you bet.
没问题
Get off me.
放开我
I interviewed everybody that was in the hospital
我调查了总统被杀时
at the time president hathaway was murdered.
所有在医院里的人
Everyone has an alibi...
每个人都有不在场证明...
except you, Madam President.
除了你 总统女士
Can you account for your whereabouts at the time of his death?
能说一下你当时在哪吗
I was in my quarters.
我在住处
Can anyone verify that?
有人能证明吗
My sentry.
我的哨兵能
He was outside your door, not in your room.
他们只是在门口 没在房♥间里
That's correct, colonel.
你说的对 上校
I'm not in the habit of sleeping with my bodyguards.
我可没有和保镖一起睡觉的习惯
What you're telling me is, you don't have one solid lead.
你这么问 说明你毫无头绪吗
What I'm telling you, ma'am,
我这么问 是说
is that I can account for everyone except you.
除了你以外 其他人都能排除嫌疑
So, you're finally starting to see things my way.
你终于发现事情和我说的一样了吧
Still no solid evidence the president's the mole.
目前还没有证据证明总统是内奸
Circumstantial -- that's all we got, and it's not enough.
目前只有间接证据 这不够定罪
Maybe. I could be wrong.
也对 可能是我错了
But if I'm not, we need to be clear-eyed about this.
但如果我没说错 我们就要小心些了
She hasn't allowed you to radio Hathaway's people.
她还没让你去通知哈撒韦的人
Why?
为什么呢
Now, I say it's 'cause she doesn't want
目前来看 是因为
any soldiers here poking around.
她不想有士兵在周围闲逛
And why is that?
而这是为啥呢
She wants to keep us in the dark.
她想让我们蒙在鼓里
She's isolating us, colonel,
她在孤立我们 上校
Until the time is right, when, bam, it's lights out.
等到时机成熟 事情就会水落石出
Damn it. I wish Tom was here.
该死 真希望汤姆在这
Well, he's not, and he ain't ever gonna be.
可他不在 他也不会回来了
I should be out there looking for them right now.
我应该马上去找他们
Yeah, you do that,
是吗 你要那么做
who's gonna be out here looking out for Charleston?
谁来管查尔斯顿这边呢
Not me.
我可不干
No.
当然不是你
We need to thread this needle ourselves, colonel.
这次得我们自己来 上校
Whatever this is, it's just you and me now.
无论什么情况 都只能靠咱俩了
There's nobody else.
靠不得别人了
You challenged her.
你挑战了她
There's a target on your back.
你就成她的靶子了
Colonel Weaver.
韦弗上校
What is it, Maggie?
什么事玛吉
Scuttlebutt is, we'll be leaving any day.
有谣传说我们随时要离开
I know you can't confirm that, but...
我知道你没法确认 可是...
I'm betting whatever the target is, Karen will be there,
我敢说无论目标是什么 都和凯伦有关
And I want you to put me on the first team in.
我想让你把我放在第一队
The first team is likely to take the most casualties.
最前面的人最有可能受伤
I know that, colonel.
我明白 上校
It's about Hal, isn't it?
这是为了哈尔 对吗
It's about taking that bitch down once and for all.
是为了把那个娘们彻底干掉
Maggie, when and if we go, you'll be in the rear.
玛吉 如果我们要出发 你待在后面
But colonel --
可是上校...
Things could have been different, Tom.
本来没必要这样的 汤姆
We want you to know you only have yourself to blame.
但是你要怪 就怪你自己吧
Anne...Lexie.
安...亚蕾克西
You murdered them?
你把她们杀了
I'm sorry, Tom.
抱歉 汤姆
You left me no choice.
你让我没得选
I'm gonna kill you.
我杀了你
I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你 我他妈杀了你
All right, hold still.
好了 别动
This one's in pretty deep.
这个碎片很深
All right.
好的
All right.
我不动
All right, that's the last one.
好了 这是最后一片
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I guess the mole wanted to make sure we didn't contact anyone.
看来内奸要确保我们没和任何人联♥系♥
You got that right, Anthony.
你说得对 安东尼
I'll be in the infirmary if you need me.
需要的话就去医务室找我
Thank you, Lourdes.
谢谢你 卢尔德
I better get back on the line.
我该去边界了
Maggie.
玛吉
If you hadn't have stopped me,
如果你没拖着我
I would have been there when that radio blew.
我就和无线电一起爆♥炸♥了
Put me on the first team, colonel.
把我放在第一队 上校
Done.
同意
This residue looks Espheni-made.
这个残留看上去像是艾士芬尼的东西
Get it to Dr. Kadar.
拿给卡达尔博士
He might be able to identify it.
或许他能确定是什么东西
I want extra people on every entry point
所有入口和出口
and every exit down here.
都要加人看守
I want double security details
总统住处和沃尔姆城的安保
on the president's quarters, Volm complex.
人手要加倍
And find me another radio.
再给我找个电台
I liked Anne -- I really did.
我很喜欢安 真的喜欢
I didn't want it to come to this,
我也不想发展到这个地步
but you have to understand.
但你必须要理解
The overlords have lost confidence in my methods.
外星领主对我的方法失去信心了
They're quite annoyed with me.
他们对我很不满意
I had no choice.
我别无选择
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表