剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
后续事宜
No need. I've already made my decision.
不需要 我已经决定了
Who? You.
谁 你
Me?
我
Wh-- I-I don't know if I can --
什 我不知道自己能不能
But it's not -- I'm not --
但那不 我不...
You'll be fine.
你行的
President Clinton once said
克♥林♥顿♥总统曾说过
that there would always be a place in our collective memory
在我们的共同回忆中总有一个地方
for those who've willingly given their lives
为那些甘愿付出生命的人而设
so that we could live ours.
是他们让我们得以生存
Two years ago on this day, our lives changed forever.
两年前的今天 我们的生活永远改变了
Many of us lost our families,
我们中大多数人失去了家人
our friends,
挚友
our neighbors,
邻居
but as I look...
但当我看
The truth is as I look around here this evening,
事实是 当我今晚环顾四周
nothing much has really changed.
一切基本没变
We're still fighting, still losing loved ones,
我们仍在战斗 仍在失去挚爱的人
still living under fear,
仍活在恐惧下
still searching for... hope.
仍在寻找... 希望
In fact, as I look around here this evening,
事实上 当我今晚环顾四周
it's really hard to look at what we've built
看着我们建起的一切
and not compare it to what we've lost.
很难不把它和我们失去的做比较
I lost a friend today.
今天我失去了一位朋友
And her sacrifice is an all-too-familiar reminder
她的牺牲再熟悉不过地提醒着我们
that every single day matters.
每一天都很重要
Every single one of us matters.
在场的每一位都很重要
Every single one.
每一个人
Tonight, we will inscribe on the leaves of this tree
今晚 我们要在这棵树的叶子上写出
the names of your loved ones who have fought and fallen,
曾经在战斗中逝去的至爱之人的名字
those who have died and deserve our remembrance.
那些离世的人值得我们纪念
And so, like my friend,
所以 像我的朋友
they'll live here, on the liberty tree, forever.
他们会在这里 永远地活在自♥由♥之树上
And though the branches will undoubtedly grow,
尽管树枝毫无疑问会增多
because the cost of freedom is high,
因为自♥由♥付出的代价很高
this memorial means that no matter how much time goes by,
这棵纪念树意味着 无论时光如何流逝
no matter how hard living gets, we will remember.
生活如何多艰 我们都会铭记
We will remember that it's not about how long we live
记住这无关我们活多久
but how we live and what we leave behind.
而关乎我们如何活以及留下的一切
And we will remember my friend, Lee Tedeschi,
我们会记住我的朋友 李·特德斯奇
and all the others and why they fought...
和其他所有人 他们战斗的原因
...and why we do.
和我们战斗的理由
Lexie?!
亚蕾克西
Take cover!
找掩护
Everybody, come on!
大家动作要快
Man your defensive positions!
你去防御位置
Fire!
开火
Hey!
喂
Hey, let me fight!
让我战斗
Let's go! Let's go!
快走 快走
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表