剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
That's Skitters.
那就是迅猎兽
Almost there.
快到了
It ain't a Harley, but it'll do.
这不是哈雷 但也能凑合
There's also enough... gas in this thing.
这辆车有足够的汽油
It should get us most of the way home.
应该能载我们行驶大部分路程
The folks that owned this tub weren't much on...
这辆车的车主对吃饭...
fine dining...
没什么兴趣...
but, uh...they keep a good supply of 12 gauge.
但他们储备了很多把12口径的枪
Oh, here.
给
The shocks on this buggy are crap.
这辆车一点也不防震
That's for mom.
这是给妈妈的
We never talkNabout her anymore.
我们很久没提起过她了
You notice that?
你有注意到吗
Yeah.
是的
How come?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey. What's wrong?
出什么事了
I don't want to be alone, Ben.
我不想孤单一人 本
Like that lady.
像那位女士一样
I don't want it.
我不想那样
I don't want to be --
我不想...
die facedown, buried by some strangers.
脸朝下死去 被陌生人埋葬
Hold it! Stay where you are!
停下 待在原地
Don't come any further!
别走近了
Don't shoot!
别开枪
It's Tom Mason.
是汤姆·梅森
We're coming in. It's the president.
我们回来了 是总统
It's President Mason!
是梅森总统
What happened, sir?
发生什么事了 先生
We ran out of gas.
我们没汽油了
How long have I been out?
我昏迷多久了
Two days.
两天
How long have you been sitting in here?
你在这里坐了多久了
Two days.
两天
I lived.
我活下来了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
很抱歉让你失望了
Yeah, look, I just think we should get our stories straight.
我只是觉得我们应该编个好故事
What story would that be?
那是什么故事
You saved my ass. I saved yours.
你救了我一命 我也救了你
I'd say that makes us even.
这样就扯平了
Well, you know what they say about a tie.
你知道他们怎么说平局的
It's like kissing your sister.
毫无乐趣
Now, there's a sight for sore eyes.
看到你眼睛就痛了
I'm happy to be seen.
很高兴被你看到
Pope's filled me in on what happened.
珀普告诉了我发生的事
General Bressler --
布莱斯勒将军
I hear that his flying saved your lives.
听说是他在飞行中救了你一命
It's true.
是的
Any word from Cochise or the president?
有科奇斯或者总统的消息吗
Radio silence.
无线电没消息
I assume you've contacted the Volm.
看来你联♥系♥了沃尔姆
They're out looking for him.
他们在找他
Hey. Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I got a little headache, doc.
我有些头疼 医生
Aside from that, I feel fine.
除此之外 我感觉很好
If it's all the same to you, gentlemen,
如果你们不反对的话 先生们
I got a business to run.
我还有事要忙
Hey, Pope.
珀普
Next basket wins.
下次我会赢
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Oh, like I survived a plane crash.
就像在飞机失事后活下来了
When can I get out of here?
我什么时候能出院
Um, not for a couple days, at least.
恐怕得要好几天
You were pretty dehydrated, and it's gonna be a few days
你脱水很严重 要过几天
before you can put any weight on that ankle.
你的脚踝才能使力
Dad!
爸爸
Good to see you again, dad.
真高兴再见到你 爸爸
I'm glad you made it.
真高兴你回来了
Yeah, I'm glad I made it, too.
我也很高兴
Where's Anne? Where's Alexis?
安和亚蕾克西呢
Dan, where's Anne?
丹 安呢
There's no easy way to say this, Tom,
真不知道该怎么开口 汤姆
so I'm just going to say it.
我还是直说吧
Anne and Alexis are missing -- gone.
安和亚蕾克西失踪了 不见了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表