剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I like that I can lift cars. I'll miss that.
我喜欢能把汽车抬起来 我会怀念的
Yeah. It's always a good party trick.
聚会上能当个拿手好戏
But it'll be nice being normal again, won't it?
不过回归正常也很好 不是吗
Yeah, it's...
没错...
no more buzzing inside our heads.
脑袋里不会再嗡嗡响
No more staying up for days.
不会几天不睡觉
No more skitter-vision.
不会再有迅猎兽视野
No more translating for them at all. No more connection.
不用再为他们翻译了 再无联♥系♥
We won't be freaks anymore.
我们不再是怪胎了
No.
对
And we'll have none of the problems of being needed.
也不会被人当做依靠了
Oh. Wait a minute. Inversion.
等等 逆转了
If it's inverted. Of course. What was I thinking?
如果逆转了 当然 我在想什么
Dr. Kadar?
卡达尔博士
I'm sorry to disturb you.
很抱歉打扰您
I'm Dr. Anne Glass.
我是安·格拉斯医生
I run the infirmary here in Charleston, and I need your help.
我负责查尔斯顿的医务室 需要您的帮忙
There was a time --
曾几何时
a glorious, halcyon time when no one bothered me down here.
在那个光荣而又宁静时候 没人打扰我
Not a soul.
一个人没有
Now it's like Grand Central Station.
现在这里就像是中♥央♥车站
You may have heard the Volm built a device
或许您听说了 沃尔姆制♥造♥了一个设备
that allows us to remove the harnesses
能帮我们为艾士芬尼奴役的孩子们
from the children who were enslaved by the Espheni?
卸掉脊甲
And it works?
成功了吗
After you remove the harnesses, they're able to
卸掉脊甲之后 他们能恢复正常
return to normalcy with no residual effects?
而没有后遗症吗
Well, that's what we're trying to figure out.
我们也想弄明白
We'd like to know
我们想知道
if the harnesses cause any chromosomal mutations.
脊甲能否造成任何染色体变异
DNA tests should be able to give you an answer to that.
DNA测试应该能给出你要的答案
If we had the equipment to run one.
那也要有设备才行
And you're here to see if I can devise such a test for you.
你过来是想问我能不能为你做个测试
Could you?
能帮忙吗
If you get me these supplies
如果你能给我这些补给
and the tissue samples, I'll run the tests.
还有组织标本 就能做测试
Well, uh, I'll leave you to your work.
好 我就不打扰您了
Thank you, Dr. Kadar.
谢谢 卡达尔博士
Anne Glass.
安·格拉斯
You're with Tom Mason.
你和汤姆·梅森在一起是吧
Yeah, that's right.
没错
You just had a child.
你刚生了个孩子
Alexis.
亚蕾克西
Alexis.
亚蕾克西
The eyes of a newborn baby are just...
新生儿的双眼 简直...
they're portals to wonder and truth, aren't they?
是真理和奇迹的窗口 不是吗
Yeah, I suppose.
没错 我想也是
It's -- it's...innocence. It's --
天真无邪
they're so innocent.
如此的天真无邪
What you doing, suckerfish?
干什么呢 笨蛋
Uh, nervous eating.
紧张性进食
"Stressed" spelled backwards is "Desserts."
紧张 反过来写就是 甜点
Scared about the de-spiking?
担心手术的事吗
Yeah.
对啊
Probably sounds crazy,
听起来可能有点疯狂
but I've kind of gotten used to them.
但我还真有点习惯了
I thought you hated them. I do.
我以为你恨这个 没错
I -- I do. I just --
没错 只是...
as bad as they are and as wrong as they are,
尽管它们那么坏 那么糟
they let me do good things, you know what I mean?
它们却能帮我做有用的事 明白吗
So keep them.
那就留着
Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
在意的人不重要 重要的人不在意
What's that, Dr. Seuss?
苏斯博士说的吗[著名儿童读物作家]
Bernard Baruch, one of F.D.R.'s advisors.
伯纳德·巴鲁克 罗斯福总统的顾问
He was giving advice
当时他是
on seating arrangements at a dinner party.
在给晚宴座位安排提建议
Dad tell you that one?
爸爸告诉你的吗
Only like 30 times.
也就几十遍
You think that's how dad got girls in college?
你觉得爸爸是靠这些在大学里吸引女生的吗
Instead of playing the guitar,
他不弹吉他
he'd just tell weird, historical anecdotes?
却给姑娘们讲古怪的历史轶闻
I think that's how dad didn't get girls in college.
所以爸爸在大学里才没交到女朋友
Probably true.
有道理
Let's see hands! Weapons down!
举起手来 放下武器
Secure his weapon!
拿下他的武器
General Donovan. Lieutenant Fisher.
多诺万将军 费舍尔中尉
Cole Bressler. Am I correct?
科尔·布莱斯勒 对吗
You are, sir.
没错 长官
Good to see you still commanding, general.
很高兴看到您仍在指挥 将军
Such as it is, yes.
当一天和尚撞一天钟吧
And you are Professor Mason?
你是梅森教授吗
I'm Tom Mason, yes, sir.
是 长官 我是汤姆·梅森
Actually, sir, we have one more on board.
长官 我们还有一人随行
What the hell are you thinking, lieutenant?! Yes, sir.
你脑子在想什么 中尉 长官
Bring an alien within 10 meters of the president?!
把一个外星人带到总统身边
Sir, this alien is actually an ally.
长官 这个外星人是我们的盟友
He's here to explain his mission to the president.
他来这里向总统解释它的使命
That's enough, professor. Secure this creature.
教授 够了 看住这个怪物
Hold on. Hold on.
等等
Just wait. Wait one second. Wait, wait.
等一下
These are allies. They're here to help.
他们是盟友 是来帮忙的
Stand down, General Donovan.
住手 多诺万将军
Mr. President, I really --
总统先生 我实在...
My apologies, Professor Mason.
很抱歉 梅森教授
But times being what they are and all,
但这也是形势所迫
I hope you understand it.
希望你能理解
You neglected to mention
你忘了告诉我
that you were going to be accompanied, professor.
你会带同伴前来 教授
Yes, sir, for security purposes only,
是的 长官 只是出于安全考虑
not knowing if our transmissions were being monitored.
不知我们的通信有没有被窃听
Hello.
你好
I am Chichauk Il'sichninch Cha'tichol of the Volm.
我是沃尔姆的奇查克·辛尼奇·查提科
We call him "Cochise." President, we got one more.
我们叫他科奇斯 总统 还有一个人
Uh, sorry. Sorry about that.
抱歉 很抱歉
That's John Pope... our...mechanic.
他是约翰·珀普 机师
Yeah, I got to... check our fuel line there.
没错 我得检查燃油路
So if it's just the same with you,
如果没问题的话
I'd like to stay with the plane.
我想留在飞机上
I doubt I've got a whole hell of a lot
估计我对你们的会谈
to contribute to the conversation.
也没什么用
Assign a small detail to keep an eye on him.
安排一小队人看住他
Professor Mason, General Bressler,
梅森教授 布莱斯勒将军
After you, please.
您先请
General Donovan, proceed.
多诺万将军 执行命令
Uh, Mr. President.
总统先生
Do I really need to explain to you
还要我再说一次吗
that taking any kind of chance
在和外星人打交道时
with any type of alien being is just not prudent?
绝对不能抱有任何侥幸心理
I understand, Mr. Pre Now, please, let's go inside and talk.
我明白 但是总...进去谈吧
I really don't think you understand, sir.
您没理解目前的形势 先生
Professor.
教授
I will be all right. Talk with your president.
我没事 跟总统谈吧
Go!
快去
Grab me alcohol.
把酒精递给我
Dish detergent, salt -- that's everything I need....
洗涤剂 盐 我只需要这些
Here are the tissue samples
这是组织样本
from 12 kids who had their harnesses removed.
来自取下脊甲的12个孩子
Okay.
好的
How are they doing -- the kids?
他们怎么样 那些孩子们
Each one of them have varying degrees
他们都或多或少显示出了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表