剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Lying, it would appear, is a universal trait.
撒谎 是全宇宙生物共有的特性
It was not our intention to deceive you.
我们不是故意欺骗你
I'm the fool here, though.
是我太傻了
I naively thought that we had a friendship, your son and I.
居然觉得我跟你儿子之间有友谊
Professor, why are you so resistant
教授 为什么要反抗
to doing as we ask?
我们的要求呢
It is for your own benefit.
这是为了你们好
That is where you're wrong, sir.
这点你说错了
I would have thought that Cochise might have explained
我以为科奇斯至少说过
who we are as a species, at least.
我们人类是什么样的种族
Yes, but we have, to date, only encountered
没错 但迄今为止我们解放了很多星球
dull and pliant indigenous species
所遇到的当地种族
of the many planets we have liberated.
都是愚昧顺从的
Not a single one of them has ever resisted relocation.
没有一个种族曾拒绝过迁移
In fact, they have welcomed it.
实际上 他们很愿意迁移
So you will understand that we are confused
你就会因此理解 为什么我们
by your resilience, your tenacity.
对你们的恢复力和韧性感到惊讶
We can also be selfish and self-centered.
我们也有自私利己的人
We're no strangers to war -- devastating wars.
我们熟悉战争 特别是毁灭性战争
Fought between ourselves
我们会因为
for reasons that now seem very petty.
现在看来是鸡毛蒜皮的小事开战
But we are also passionate about our right to exist.
但我们也热衷于追求生存的权利
And we adamantly oppose
我们坚决反抗
those who would oppress or deny us our freedoms.
压♥迫♥和限制我们自♥由♥的人
And we would rather die than have those rights
我们宁死 也不会让别人
taken away as the Espheni have tried.
像艾士芬尼一样企图夺走我们的权利
Yes. I can see that is true.
能看出来 事实的确如此
Then allow us to fight.
那就让我们去战斗
Commander, allow us to fight, and I promise you
指挥官 让我们战斗 我保证
we will prove ourselves tenfold if you give us a chance.
我们会用十倍努力证明自己
I am only a warrior.
我只是个战士
I have never wandered from that narrow profession.
兢兢业业 恪尽职守
Never have I questioned protocol or orders...
从没质疑过规定和命令
until now...
直到现在
which I find most disturbing, disorienting.
我才发现命令是最令人不安和迷惘的东西
I've been told,
实际上 通过你儿子
by your son, in fact, that we have that effect.
我才知道 我们能让人有所醒悟
You have given me much to contemplate,
你给了我很多值得思考的启发
Professor Mason.
梅森教授
We shall talk further on this.
我们要多多探讨才是
I look forward to that.
我期待着
Can you give me a second?
让我进去看一下好吗
Lourdes.
卢尔德
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样了
I've got a skull full of worms.
我脑子里全是虫子
They're going crazy, writhing around in there.
它们在脑子里疯狂地翻滚
How do you think I feel?
你说我感觉怎么样
I'm so sorry, Lourdes. I know exactly how you feel.
很抱歉 卢尔德 我明白你的感受
I need them out! Please!
帮我把虫子弄出去 求你了
Please take them out!
求你弄出去
Listen to me.
听我说
I'm gonna make sure we find a way to get them out.
我们会想办法弄出虫子
But you got to be patient.
但你一定要忍♥耐
Now, do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Yeah.
相信
I always have.
我一直相信你
Ever since the beginning.
从最开始就是
You remember those days?
你还记得那些日子吗
Yeah.
记得
You'd bring me food after all my scouts.
我侦查过后 你会带吃的给我
And you'd make sure I was okay.
你要确保我没事
It seems like a thousand years ago.
好像是上辈子的事了
Now it's my turn to make sure you're okay.
现在该轮到我保护你了
That's a promise.
我向你保证
Hal.
哈尔
Hal, I --
哈尔 我...
We...
我们...
We may have to put her out of her misery.
我们得帮她做个了断
Why would you say that?
你怎么这么说
You want Karen and the whole Espheni army
你想让凯伦和整个艾士芬尼军队
to know where we are?
知道我们在哪吗
Are you ready, Colonel Weaver?
你们准备好了吗 韦弗上校
Where's Tom?
汤姆在哪儿
He will be joining you.
他会和你们会合
Let's go.
我们走
Dad!
爸爸
Are we really going to Brazil?
我们真的要去巴西吗
I don't think we've got much of a choice in the matter.
这件事上我们没得选
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm okay now that I'm back with you guys.
和你们在一起就没事了
This way.
这边走
I don't understand.
我没明白
You are free to go wherever you please,
你们想去哪里都行
But you must leave the Boston area as quickly as possible.
只是要尽快离开波士顿
Let's move, people!
各位 我们走
Come on, guys!
快 伙计们
You know we're gonna continue to fight.
你知道我们会继续战斗的
I know.
我知道
I can't guarantee that we won't get in your way.
我可没法保证我们不会妨碍到你们
Yes, I imagined as much.
明白 我也想到了
Take this.
拿着这个
I suspect it will come in handy.
估计能用得上
Be careful, Tom Mason.
保重 汤姆·梅森
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢你 朋友
I hope I see you again soon.
希望能够再见面
I cannot imagine anything more pleasing.
那就再好不过了
Now go.
快走吧
You know, my son, they will not survive.
儿子 你知道他们活不了的
But they would most certainly die in captivity,
但他们很可能是死在监牢中
my most honored father.
我最尊敬的父亲
Of that I have no doubt.
对此我深信不疑
In all the history of this war, we have never allowed
这场战争以来 我们从来没有
the indigenous population to be in harm's way.
让当地物种走向过险境
We have sworn an oath to protect them.
我们发过誓 要保护他们
But, as you must realize by now, these humans are different.
但现在 您也能发现 人类与众不同
Yes.
是的
For their sake, I sincerely hope so.
我真心希望如此
What?
怎么了
Just the smell of fresh pine.
能闻到松木的清香
It's good to get out of the city.
出城真好
It gets my blood flowing.
让我热血沸腾
It's not the mountain air.
不是空气
It's the fact that you think the war's gonna go on.
而是你想到能继续战斗 才热血沸腾的
You think you want it to end.
你以为你想让战争结束
But trust me, Hal,
信我的话 哈尔
You'd never cut it in a split-level house.
你绝对不愿意住在复♥式♥房♥子里
Spending your weekends
每逢周末
trimming hedges and weeding flower beds?
就修修树 种种花什么的
You'd go stark raving mad.
这样你会疯掉
She's right, kid.
她说得没错 孩子
Compared to the quiet desperation of the suburbs,
和郊外的死寂相比
I'd say an alien apocalypse is paradise on earth.
外星人的入侵简直是天堂
Relieved we ain't going to the jungle, doc?
我们没去丛林 博士是不是松了口气
Hardly.
哪有
These woods are filled with mosquitos, ticks,
这些树林里全是蚊子 虱子
eager to gorge themselves on our blood.
恨不得吸干了我们的血
Do you have any idea what lyme disease does to you?
知道得了莱姆病什么感觉吗
Wait!
等等
What you got?
发现什么了
Not sure.
还不确定
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表