剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You're not from Charleston, neither.
你们也不是来自查尔斯顿
From Boston originally. Ah. Boston.
起初是来自波士顿 波士顿
We've been fighting them since they arrived -- my boys and I.
自从他们入侵 我就和孩子们反抗
I suppose that's a legitimate choice.
这个决定很合理
We figured our chances were better right here.
但我们觉得更应该呆在这
Sure, so long as there's plenty of victims traveling the road.
没错 在路上已经有很多人死去了
Which ain't often.
但并不常发生
You can't blame a man
你不能责怪
for trying to keep his family alive, now, can you?
一个想让家人都活下来的人 对吧
You have managed to do that so far.
目前 你倒是让他们都活着呢
Something to be said for that.
就目前来看
"So far."
"目前"
It's only a matter of time before the aliens find you.
外星人找到你们 只是时间问题
So we just should follow you to your shangri-la?
那我们该去你们那个"世外桃源"吗
I understand your anger.
我理解你的愤怒
If that was my brother laying up there,
如果换成我的兄弟倒下了
or one of my sons, I'd be angry, too.
或者是我的儿子 我也会生气的
You don't know the first thing about what I'm feeling right now.
我的感受 你不会明白
Mister, you don't know who you're talking to.
你对我说这话怕是错了
Those stories you heard are about people like us.
你听到的那些我们都亲身经历过
Aliens killed my wife.
外星人杀了我妻子
I think I know a little something about loss.
我懂得失去亲人的痛苦
And regret.
和惋惜
It's with me every morning when I wake up
我每天睁眼闭眼
and every night when I close my eyes.
满脑子都是这些
And every hour and every minute in between.
一天到晚 每时每刻都是
Your mountain isn't high enough,
多高的山
and there isn't a hole deep enough.
多深的洞都不行
There is no hiding.
躲避不是办法
The only chance that you have -- that any of us have --
你唯一的机会 就是和大家一样
is to stand together against them.
团结起来击退敌人
Dad!
爸爸
What is it, son?
怎么了孩子
It's uncle Gil. He's dying.
吉尔叔叔不行了
My brother is dying.
我兄弟快死了
Now you -- you give me a chance to get up there and see him.
你好歹让我上去见他一面
Dad, we can't trust him.
爸 不能相信他
You gonna let him die without seeing his kin?
他死前连看亲人最后一眼都不让吗
What kind of man are you?
你怎么忍♥心
You promise you won't try anything?
你保证别耍花招
Mister... I give you my word.
我保证
Gil, it's Duane. Can you hear me?
吉尔 是我杜安 能听见我吗
You got to fight, brother.
兄弟 你要继续战斗
Hey, we're all here -- all of us.
我们都来了
Huh? You can hack it.
你肯定能挺过去
You just got to hang on, yeah?
坚持住就好了
No, don't!
别动
Leave the gun on the ground.
把枪放地上
Leave it down.
放下
Finger off the trigger. Finger off the trigger!
手从扳机上放下
Hands above your head.
双手抱头
Up against the wall, left-hand side, boys.
靠左边墙上
Come on, over there. Up against the wall! Left-hand side!
快点 那边 靠左边墙上
Up against the wall! You gonna kill my kids? That's who you are?
靠墙上 你要杀了我的孩子 你居然是这种人
It's your own damn fault! You had to come after us!
要怪就怪你自己 是你自己追来的
Now, if we let them go, they will come back.
我们要放了他们 他们还会回来的
Your kids are gonna remember this moment
你的孩子们一辈子
for the rest of their lives.
都会记得现在这一幕
You're gonna turn them into killers?
你要把他们都变成杀手吗
No.
不要
Dad. Easy, boo.
爸爸 别害怕
It's a harsh world, mister.
怪就怪世道残忍♥
My boys and my girl -- they need to get tough to survive.
我的孩子们要变残酷才能生存下去
You don't want to do this. You're not gonna do this!
你不想这样做 你不会的
You shot my brother!
你杀了我哥哥
Now turn around, face the wall!
转过身去 面对墙壁
Duane, you do not want your kids to watch you stop being human!
杜安 你肯定不想让孩子看到你失去人性
Put the gun down!
放下枪
No, sir. I'm gonna shoot you.
不 我要杀了你
Now, you say your goodbyes to your kin.
快跟你家人道个别吧
Do it now before I send you on your way.
在我动手之前赶紧告个别
If you're gonna shoot me, you better have the guts
你要是杀我的话
to look me in the eye when you do it!
开枪的时候有种看着我的眼睛
No, we're not monsters.
不 我们不是恶魔
We're just a family -- a family trying to survive.
我们只是艰难求生的一家人
No! It's all right, boo.
不要 没事 别说话
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right.
没事 没事 没事
Duane, tell Luke to put the gun down!
杜安 让卢克把枪放下
Nobody gets hurt.
我们不会伤害你们
No, sir. No, sir.
不行 不行
Think about it -- Luke shoots me,
你想清楚 卢克杀了我
Hal shoots Luke, and Ben shoots you.
哈尔会杀了卢克 然后本杀了你
And then what? What happens to Gil?
然后呢 吉尔会怎样
What happens to the kids?
孩子们怎么办
Take your finger off the trigger, son.
儿子 放开扳机
No.
不行
Put down your arm, son. Do as your daddy says!
放下枪 听我的话
Calm down, boy. You done good.
别害怕 做得好
You done good.
做得好
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了 没事了
Impressive.
叹为观止
Sufficient for the task at hand.
对付目前的任务已经足够了
Will your troop ship make it
你的战舰能在
before the Espheni activate their defensive grid?
艾斯芬尼激活防御网前就位吗
Most unlikely.
不太可能
Then why the hurry?
那为什么这么着急
Can't the ship just orbit
那在我们攻破防御网之前
until we can create a breach in the defensive system?
战舰能否先延轨道运行起来呢
Well, as I have explained,
就如我之前所说
The Espheni grid will create an energy force
艾斯芬尼防御网会在地球周围
that will surround the earth.
产生阻碍力
And that, by destroying one of the towers,
我们摧毁一座能量塔
we'll temporarily disrupt the grid,
就能使防御网陷入暂时瘫痪
allowing your ship a window for entry.
你的战舰便趁机进入
Correct.
正是
But long-term effects of the grid
而这层网的长♥期♥影响
will irradiate the surface of the earth
是它会辐射地球表面
to such levels that...
在3个月内
...it will destroy all organic life-forms within three months.
能摧毁所有的有机生命
That's a nice piece of information to leave out.
这条信息倒是很有价值
And what about the fishheads?
那鱼头怪怎么办
Will it cook them, too? Unfortunately not.
也会被辐射死吗 不会
The Espheni have biologically engineered themselves
艾斯芬尼已经将它们自己
and their harnessed slaves
以及脊甲化的奴隶
to fully withstand the effects of the radiation.
进行生物改造 可以抵御辐射
I conveyed all this information to professor Mason,
我曾经将这些消息告知过梅森教授
and he agreed it would only create undue panic and worry
他也认为一旦将这个消息公之于众
to reveal it to the general population.
将会引起严重的恐慌
And I agreed when Cochise told me, as well.
科奇斯告诉我的时候 我也这么觉得
Therefore, Ms. Peralta,
所以派特拉女士
the excess power Dr. Kadar identified
卡达尔博士发现的超额能量
is actually to destroy the grid
其实是我们传输给防御网的
by feeding an enormous energy burst back into the grid,
这样可以利用大量能量输入
causing it to overload.
造成防御网能量过载
And this couldn't have been explained to me in the first place?
那为什么刚开始不跟我解释清楚呢
There is great risk involved.
这样风险太大
If the grid is not destroyed,
如果未能摧毁防御网
feeding that much power back into it
传输如此大量的能量
could accelerate the process.
可能会加速防御网的形成
Life as you know it on this planet will cease to exist.
那么这个星球的生命便会立即消失
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表