剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Wouldn't have it any other way.
绝不会错
Wait. Mechs. Which way?
等等 械甲怪 哪边
There. All right, off the trail.
那边 好 离开主路
I don't see anything. You sure -- oh, no. Wait.
我什么都看不到 你确定...等等
Mega-mechs.
巨型械甲怪
I got them. There's two of them.
看到了 一共两个
Right down there.
就在那边
Probably some Skitters, too.
还有迅猎兽
How many?
多少
Maybe about half a dozen.
大概五六个
Scouting in front of the main body.
在队伍前面侦察
It's probably the same ones
估计反叛军和我们说的
those rebels were telling us about.
就是他们
Dad, they're headed right for the Picketts.
爸爸 他们朝皮克特那边去了
They'll never stand a chance. That's tough luck.
他们毫无胜算 太不走运了
So, we're just gonna turn our backs, ride off,
咱们就转身走人吗
and leave them to the aliens?
把他们交给外星人吗
Those people were gonna shoot us.
他们差点就对我们开枪了
Yeah, but they didn't.
对 但他们没有
I'm not sure they were going to.
我不确定他们会不会
Dad, what about Anne and Lexie?
爸爸 那安和亚蕾克西呢
We already lost a lot of time -- too much time.
我们已经损失很多时间了 太多时间
But if all we care about is our own family,
但如果我们只关心自己的家人
then we're no better than them.
那和它们有什么区别
We're with you, dad.
爸爸 我们和你一起
Yeah.
没错
Not this time.
这次不行
Listen, Anne and Lexie -- that's your job.
听着 安和亚蕾克西 是你们的任务
You guys get to Mechanicsville. Don't stop for anything.
你们赶去麦坎尼维尔 任何事都别耽搁
Recon the situation. I'll meet you there.
侦查环境 我去找你们会合
Dad?
爸爸
I need you to do this for me, buddy.
我需要你帮我这个忙
Can you do it?
能做到吗
Yes, dad.
能做到 爸爸
Okay. Good luck.
好 祝你们好运
Pickett?!
皮克特
Is anybody here?
有人吗
All right, bring it, you bastards!
好啊 来吧 混♥蛋♥们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表