剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I'm on it! Go!
我在努力呢 去吧
I got this!
我来
Craze?
疯婆子
What's going on?
发生了什么事
What's going on is this stupid vest just saved your ass.
这件防护衣恰巧救了你一命
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Come on, look. We got to move!
好了 听着 我们得走了
Pope! Let's go!
珀普 我们走
Pope! I can't see.
珀普 我看不见了
Don't move, okay? I'll be right back.
别动 好吗 我马上回来
Aah! No! Don't leave me!
不 别离开我
Craze, you fell on a piece of rebar.
疯婆子 你倒在一块钢筋上
It's sticking into the back of your head.
钢筋从后面插入了你的头里
You can't feel that? No.
你感觉不到吗 是的
I'm gonna get some -- I'm gonna get some help, okay?
我去找人... 我去找人帮忙 好吧
I will be right back. You do not move.
我马上回来 你别动
Tector!
泰克多
Go!
快走
I need a hacksaw.
我需要一把钢锯
What's up?
发生了什么事
We're taking fire on the perimeter, Tom.
我们在边界交火了 汤姆
How bad? I'm not sure.
有多糟糕 我不确定
Right now, it seems to be confined to the northern sector.
现在 似乎只在北部
The 2nd Mass is out there -- Ben, Matt.
第二团在那边 还有本和马特
Could be an advance. Could be a probe.
可能是个优势 也可能是个问题
Or it could be the Espheni offensive
也可能是那些迅猎兽叛党
the rebel skitters have been warning us about.
警告我们 艾士芬尼在进攻
I got to get up there.
我得到那里去
Mr. President, you being out there
总统先生 你去那里
isn't gonna change a damn thing
什么事也改变不了
till we know what we're dealing with.
除非我们知道面对的是什么
You'll be here, right?
你会在这里 是吧
Where else would I be?
我还能去哪儿
Then you don't need me.
那你就不需要我
All right.
好吧
You seen your brother?
你看见你弟弟了吗
Came by, changed our batteries, and headed out.
来过 给我们换了电池又走了
What do we got? Ghosts. Lots of firepower.
外面的是什么 还不清楚 火力很强
Harnessed kids? Don't know.
被脊甲化的孩子呢 不知道
How many?
有多少个
At least six, maybe more.
至少六个 或许更多
On me, Tom!
跟我来 汤姆
Dan!
丹
Cover me!
掩护我
Cover me.
掩护我
Dan, please tell me that's not a human being.
丹 别告诉我是个人类
What the hell?
搞什么
Where's he from?
他哪里来的
I don't know.
不知道
If he's the real deal,
如果他是个实打实的家伙
he could be an expeditionary force
他可能是一名远征军人
or he could be some nut job
也可能是个
who ransacked an army-surplus store.
洗劫军需盈余仓库的疯子
We should try and talk to them,
我们应该试着跟他们谈谈
let them know we're on the same side.
让他们知道我们的立场是一致的
He's right.
他说得对
If they were interested in talking,
如果他们有意谈话
They would've approached us before they attacked us.
在攻击之前就该联♥系♥我们了
Listen, we can't afford to be having this fight right now,
听着 我们现在打不起这场仗
not with the Espheni invasion hanging over our heads.
艾士芬尼还在侵略我们
I don't like the idea.
我不喜欢这个主意
I don't like it, either.
我也不喜欢
Ben!
本
If anybody comes for this guy, we want them alive!
如果有人来找这个人 活捉
Yes, sir!
遵命 长官
Tec? That you?
泰克多 是你吗
No. It's just the kid, Craze.
不是 是那个孩子 疯婆子
Come on. Come on down here. I need your help.
过来 下来 我需要你的帮助
I need you to hold her head, all right?
你托住她的头 好吗
Very firmly, but very gently, okay?
托稳了 但要轻点 知道吗
Move her hair back.
把她的头发捋到后面去
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Then why did you stop?!
那你怎么停下了
Would you shut your cake hole for two seconds
你能不能闭上一会儿嘴
And let me do this?
让我安心弄
Just pull it out!
把它拔♥出♥来♥
Stop moving!
别动了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Don't.
别
Mommy.
妈妈
I'm going crazy.
我要疯了
Anne?
安
Anne, hey. What happened?
安 怎么了
I'm okay. I'm fine.
我没事 我很好
Like you were "fine" the other night? Anne...
你那晚也说没事 安...
Talk to me. W-what's going on?
跟我说说 发生了什么
I want to help.
我想帮你
I was trying to take her blood.
我正要采取她的血样
And she said, "Don't," and pulled her foot away.
然后她说"别" 然后把脚收回去了
Then, when I was examining her blood in the microscope,
然后 当我用显微镜检验她的血样时
She said, "mommy."
她叫了声"妈妈"
And when I turned around,
当我转过去的时候
she was standing there in the crib...
她就站在小床里
looking at me, Lourdes.
看着我 卢尔德
Just looking at me.
就那么看着我
W-w-why were you taking her blood?
你为什么要采她的血样
Is something wrong with her?
她有什么不对吗
It's not normal, Lourdes.
这不正常 卢尔德
Whatever it is, whatever's going on with her,
不管是什么 不管她到底发生了什么
it is not normal!
都不正常
Okay. Okay. I believe you.
好吧 好吧 我相信你
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想要帮忙
You seen my son?
你看见我儿子了吗
He's next door with Pope.
他在隔壁 和珀普一起
Matt?! Dad?!
马特 爸
Stay where you are!
待着别动
I got him, professor.
有我呢 教授
What do you got?
情况如何
Library. Upper right side.
敌人在图书馆里 右上方
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 确定
I saw the muzzle flash. He's there.
我看见了枪口的反光 他就在那儿
That's where I'd be.
要是我 我也躲那儿
So, what are we up against, professor?
教授 敌人到底是什么东西
I'm not sure -- human beings.
不清楚 人类吧
What the hell they got against us?
打我们干吗
That's the $6♥4♥ million question.
你是十万个为什么吗
Medevacs are in.
伤员直升机就位了
Western sector reports two humvees moving out
西边报告说有两台车驶出
across the Cooper River Bridge.
越过了库珀河大桥
Okay.
好
If he's in there, he just lost his ride home.
如果这家伙在里边 那他赶不上车回家了
You ready?
准备好了吗
Hey!
喂
We're humans over here!
我们是人类
Stop shooting!
别开枪
We want to talk!
我们谈谈
Can you hear me?!
你听得见吗
So much for talking.
谈话到此结束
He...
他
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表