剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
这两年来 我们一路逃亡
We survived by doing things
能活下来
we never thought we'd be capable of.
也是做了很多意想不到的事
And now that we're settled down in Charleston,
现在我们定居在查尔斯顿
it's catching up to us.
查尔斯顿接纳了我们
We're all suffering on some level.
我们多少都受到了伤害
I just...
只是...
I can't afford to fall apart right now.
我现在再经不起打击了
You know?
你明白吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
明白 明白
I don't have to be back at work until tomorrow.
我明天才去上班
I can stay here all night if you need me to.
如果需要 我可以一直陪你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wait.
等等
Did Tom send you here?
是汤姆叫你来的吗
He doesn't even trust me with my own baby.
他竟然不放心我和亲生骨肉在一起
He trusts you, Anne. Just leave.
他相信你 安 走吧
Leave, Lourdes! Now! I'm sorry.
现在就走 卢尔德 抱歉
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
Tom asked me to stay until he got home.
汤姆让我陪你直到他回来
How you doing, bear?
你来了 熊宝宝
Hi, dad.
爸爸
I brought you some hot chocolate.
我给你带了杯热巧克力
Mmm, hot. Thank you.
真暖 谢谢
I like this.
我喜欢这个
This is... this is good.
弄得...真好
I-I think people are gonna like it, yeah.
我觉得大家也会喜欢
If anyone lives to see it.
如果大家都能活下来看看就好了
The Espheni are coming, dad.
艾士芬尼就要来了 爸爸
We all know it.
大家都知道
That makes what you're doing here
你觉得在这儿所做的一切都不重要
unimportant, a waste of time?
是在浪费时间了吗
No, sweetheart.
不 宝贝儿
This is...
这是...
We're all gonna die.
我们都会死
Yes. Someday.
对 总有一天
Someday, I surely plan to.
总有一天我也会死
I mean at their hands.
我是说死在它们手上
Maybe.
也许吧
But as long as we're here,
但只要我们在这儿
we can't stop doing what we do, being who we are.
就会做我们该做的事
Otherwise, we're just already dead --
否则 我们早就死了
Dead on our feet, and what good is that?
自取灭亡 有什么好的
How do you stay so optimistic?
你怎么会这么乐观
If I'm optimistic,
之所以乐观
it's because I got something worth dying for.
是因为我有值得为之去死的人
I heard about what you did out there.
我听说了你的事
I'm proud of you.
真让我骄傲
Sometimes the best thing that we can do for people
有时候我们对别人最大的帮助
is just to be there for them as a witness...
就是在他们临死之前...
when they leave.
陪在身边
You could be a real pain in the ass, you know that?
你可是个战士 知道吗
But you could fight like a banshee.
但你可以像报丧女妖一样战斗
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice words, professor,
说得真好 教授
But as usual, too little too late.
不过跟往常一样 太迟了
Pope.
珀普
That's all right, Dan. Let him speak his mind.
没事 丹 让他把心里话说出来
She never should have been out there.
她本来不该去那儿
Hell, she was dead on her feet
在被击中之前
long before that shot rang out.
她已经精疲力尽了
Man, you got half my berserkers
老大 你让我半数暴车族
working on your top-secret bubblehead project,
在你那个傻♥逼♥高度机密项目帮忙
and the other half are on the frontlines
另一半在前线
just in case the fishheads get hungry.
以防鱼头怪攻击
There's no rest.
完全没休息
There's no explanations.
别给我找什么借口
We don't even know
我们甚至不知道
what the hell it is we're helping them build. Do you?
到底在帮它们做什么 而你呢
You don't -- you don't care.
你根本不在乎
Not really.
一点也不
Lee's lying in there with a hole in her head
疯人李躺在那里 脑袋上开了个洞
not because of them -- because of you.
并非因为它们 而是因为你
Mr. President.
总统先生
You.
因为你
You're right.
你说得对
Pope, is that you?
珀普 是你吗
It's me. Mm.
是我
I'm right here.
我在这儿
Where's the kid?
孩子呢
Where's Matt?
马特在哪里
He took a break.
他去休息了
He's coming. He's coming back.
一会来 快了
You know his name, huh?
你知道他的名字啊
Pope?
珀普
Yeah, sweetheart?
怎么了 亲爱的
When we get out of here, take me someplace, okay?
我们从这里出去后 带我去个地方好吗
Sure.
好
Where you want to go?
你想去哪里
Disneyland.
迪士尼
Disneyland? Yeah.
迪士尼 是的
Yeah, we could steal a car.
我们可以偷辆车
No, not just any car...
不 不是随便什么车都行...
A nice car.
要漂亮的
Just me, you, and the kid.
就你我 和那孩子
I can't go to Disneyland, Craze.
我不能去迪士尼 疯婆子
They won't let me in.
他们不会让我进去的
Why not?
为什么
I got into a fistfight with Goofy
上次我去那里时
last time I was there.
和高飞大打了一架
I'm banned for life.
我被终身禁入了
Just my luck, huh?
我真倒霉啊
Pope?
珀普
Hal, listen to me.
哈尔 听我说
People died because of the information the mole gave Karen.
人们因内鬼提供给凯伦的情报而死
The Vice President was murdered.
副总统被杀了
Do you remember killing him?
你记得杀了他吗
Do you remember telling Karen anything
你记得告诉过凯伦
that would've gotten people killed?
任何会害死人的话吗
Does it matter?
那重要吗
Yeah, it matters,
重要
Because she made you do those things.
因为是她要你做那些事的
Whatever it is you did, if anything,
要说有的话 无论你做过什么
you're not responsible for.
那也不是你的责任
Tell that to the people who died.
去和那些过世的人说吧
Listen to me.
听我说
This is treason we're talking about, all right?
我们讨论的可是叛国
Murder.
还有谋杀
Do you have any idea what's gonna happen to you
你有想过 如果你自首
if you turn yourself in?
会发生什么吗
You have any idea how amped up people are about this?
你知道人们对这事反应有多强烈吗
They'll hang everything on you whether you did it or not.
不论你是否做过 他们会把一切推你身上
Not even your father's gonna be able to save you.
即使是你父亲也救不了你
You better be sure about this, Hal,
你最好清楚这点 哈尔
before you say anything to anybody.
在和任何人说任何事之前
I'm sure.
我清楚
I pushed the meeting with Adam Nye to tomorrow.
我把和亚当·奈的会面推到明天了
Water and Power and the Housing Authority can wait
水务 能源和房♥屋署的事
till the end of the week.
可以等到周末
And I've set the follow-ups with the V.P. candidates
今天一早 我就安排了副总统候选人的
for first thing in the morning.
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表