剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Easy, now.
放轻松
You folks been living out here since the invasion?
你们自入侵以来一直在这里过日子吗
We just came from Charleston.
我们刚从查尔斯顿过来
I guess you haven't heard.
看来你还没听说
Heard what?
听说什么
That there's thousands of survivors,
那里聚集了成千上万
just like you, gathered there.
跟你们一样的幸存者
Why?
为什么
We're helping each other.
我们互相帮助
Planting crops. We got livestock.
种植农作物 畜养牲畜
Nobody's going hungry.
没人会挨饿
Even formed a government.
我们还成立了一届政♥府♥
And an army.
以及军队
Army?
军队
Who you planning to fight, little man?
你们要攻打谁 小朋友
The aliens.
外星人
Is that so?
是吗
That is so.
是的
Friend, you're out of your ever-loving mind.
朋友 你们真是疯了
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
We're gonna go after them, get our stuff back.
去追他们 把我们的装备抢回来
Damn straight we will. We got to be smart about it.
当然 但我们得谨慎些
We got to be fast about it. We got to get to Anne and Lexie.
动作要快 还得去找安和亚蕾克西
We attempted to contact your headquarters
我们试过用您给的频率
through the frequency you gave us, Mr. President,
联♥系♥总部 总统先生
But so far have had no luck.
却始终没联♥系♥上
Well, keep trying, colonel. They will answer eventually.
继续试 上校 他们总会应答的
Yes, sir.
是 长官
In the meantime, all of Charleston is at your disposal.
同时 整个查尔斯顿任您差遣
Thank you, Ms. Peralta.
谢谢 派拉塔女士
Your name sounds familiar.
你的名字挺耳熟
Weren't you in Jim Webb's office?
你是不是吉姆·韦伯办公室的
Yes. I was his chief administrative assistant.
是的 我是他的首席行政助理
I knew it, yeah.
我就知道
"Feisty" he called you, as I remember.
我记得他叫你"精力旺盛"
He used to say,
他过去常说
"You don't want to have Marina barking up your tree."
"你可不想让玛琳娜敦促你的"
The senator did have a way with words, sir.
参议员讲话的确很有意思 先生
He didn't make it?
他活下来了吗
No. I'm afraid not.
不 恐怕没有
But you did, Mr. President --
但您活下来了 总统先生
Twice, and that is nothing short of a miracle.
还是两次 堪称奇迹
The miracle is standing right here beside me.
奇迹现在就站在我身边
I did nothing more than shield President Hathaway
我不过是在坠机时
from the impact when the airplane crashed.
为哈撒韦总统挡住了冲击
How is that possible?
怎么可能
Volm bodies are adapted genetically for combat.
沃尔姆的身体为作战而生
And, consequently,
因此
we can withstand much greater levels of stress.
我们能经受更强烈的压力
Cochise tells me that the volm weapon is almost complete.
科奇斯说沃尔姆的武器已经快完工了
Even with the delays, I assure you we will be ready
就算有所延迟 我保证两周内
to attack the espheni defense grid in less than two weeks.
我们就可以攻打艾士芬尼的防御网
I'm not so sure about that.
我表示怀疑
What do you mean?
什么意思
There are some serious unanswered questions.
还有些问题尚待解答
According to my science advisor,
据我的科学顾问所说
your device will deliver far more power
你们的武器
than the weapon you described to us.
比你所描述的威力更大
That is true.
没错
Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty
不幸的是 我这次
to give you any more information at this time.
无权向你透露更多信息
As you well know, there have been security leaks
正如你所知 查尔斯顿的指挥层
within Charleston's command structure.
有安全漏洞
If you're referring to the Espheni spy,
如果你指的是艾士芬尼的间谍
that issue has been resolved.
问题已经解决了
In what way?
怎么解决的
By removing the Espheni probe from Hal Mason.
将探测器从哈尔·梅森身体里取了出来
We no longer have a security leak.
已经没有安全漏洞了
Pardon me for saying so,
恕我直言
but that is a dangerous supposition.
这样假设太危险了
The Espheni are far too clever to rely on just one strategy.
艾士芬尼很聪明 绝不会单靠一个策略
So the intricacies of our device
所以武器的细节
must remain confidential at this time, Ms. Peralta.
必须保持机密性 派拉塔女士
Mr. President --
总统先生...
The outcome of the war
这件武器的
depends on the completion and deployment of that weapon.
完成和部署决定着战争的结果
There can't be any further delays.
不能再拖延了
Even if we don't know what this thing does?!
就算我们对这东西还一无所知
Colonel?
上校
Well, sir, it's hard to argue
长官 我们现在
against the benefits we've gained
和科奇斯还有沃尔姆结盟了
by allying ourselves with Cochise and the Volm,
很难再去争论我们有什么好处
But I've always believed that this should be
但我一直坚信此次行动
a human-led operation with the Volm providing support.
应由人类领导 沃尔姆从旁协助
I agree with Ms. Peralta
我同意派拉塔女士的看法
that less-than-complete disclosure
对我们遮遮掩掩
is not in the spirit of true cooperation.
并不是真正的合作
Noted. And thank you for your candor.
知道了 谢谢你的直言不讳
But the mission must go ahead as scheduled.
但此次任务必须按计划进行
And perhaps it would be best if I were to
要是能让我亲眼检视这件武器
inspect this weapon with my own eyes.
就最好不过了
As you wish.
如您所愿
Can you take these saddles off, boo?
你能把这些马鞍拿下来吗
It's not a bad haul for half a day's work, huh, dad?
辛苦了半天没白费 对吧 爸爸
Sorted and shelled in 20 minutes, boys.
二十分钟内整理装填弹♥药♥ 孩子们
Yes, sir.
遵命
Bet these guys are thirsty.
这些马肯定渴了吧
Then fetch them some water, girl.
那就给它们取些水来 姑娘
Come on, now, boys. You know the pump's stuck.
快整理 你也知道水泵卡住了
You're the one who stuck it. Bibs?
都怪你 碧比
That might work.
这个也许有用
Here.
给
So, you want to talk about it?
要谈谈吗
Talk about what?
谈什么
About everything.
所有事
I wouldn't know where to start.
都不知道从何说起
You know, when we took your harness off,
我们取下你的脊甲时
I figured I knew what you were going through.
我好像能体会你的感受
But, quite frankly, I'm a little embarrassed
不过说真的 我有点不好意思
by some of the advice I gave you.
给了你那些建议
I just can't stop thinking about the fact that there I was,
我只是忍♥不住去想
sleeping right next to Maggie every night.
我每晚睡在玛吉身边
And she stuck with me.
她跟我如胶似漆
Had no idea I had that...thing
却不知道那东西
inside of me for months,
已经在我体内好几个月了
and, I mean, there's just no telling
说不准我会对她
what I could have even done to her.
做出什么事来
Is that why you -- you didn't let her come with us?
所以你才 不让她一起来吗
We don't know what we're getting into.
我们也不知道要去怎样的地方
You know, I've already put her through enough.
我已经害她受了很多苦
What's up?
怎么了
They've stopped moving. We're getting closer.
他们停下了 我们离他们越来越近了
Or they've reached their home base.
也许他们到总部了
Okay, everybody move as quietly as they can.
大家动作尽可能小一点
Come on.
走吧
Lazy jerks.
懒鬼
Matt, Matt.
马特
Don't make a sound, okay? Okay.
别发出声音 好吗 很好
Marinara sauce with meatballs. Sounds delicious.
海员沙司肉丸 听起来很美味
Don't even try it.
想都别想
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表