剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Something big coming this way.
有很大的东西过来了
Lourdes! Lourdes.
卢尔德 卢尔德
Dad!
爸爸
Ship! Inbound!
有飞船来了
Karen took the bait.
凯伦上当了
It worked. I just hope it's her.
成功了 希望这个就是她
It's her.
的确是她
Hal, Ben, Maggie.
哈尔 本 玛吉
Stand two! Take cover! Let's go!
兵分两路 注意掩护 我们上
Tom. Hal.
汤姆 哈尔
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Thank goodness you're okay, Hal.
哈尔 感谢上帝 你没事
I've missed you.
我很想你
Yeah, I've been looking forward to seeing you, too.
没错 我也一直想见你
Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you!
给我一个不立刻杀了你的理由
Easy, Tom.
别激动 汤姆
This is far more important than our personal differences.
这件事比我们个人恩怨重要太多了
It's about the Volm.
是关于沃尔姆的
Get to the point.
说重点
I see things haven't turned out the way you planned.
看起来事情和你计划的不太一样啊
You and your beloved allies have parted ways.
你和你亲爱的盟友分道扬镳了
Not the knights in shining armor you thought they were, right?
他们不是你想象中的金甲天神吧
That's far enough.
别再靠近了
I'd say you've become an expert on disappointment.
现在全世界就数你是最失望的了
In fact, I think the only reason you want to talk
实际上 你想和我们谈的唯一原因
is the Volm have you on the run.
就是沃尔姆把你们打跑了
You don't trust me.
你不信任我
I would feel the same if I were in your shoes.
换成我也不会相信
I could tell you I've made mistakes,
我会告诉你我做了错事
that I regret the way I've gone about some things,
我很后悔曾经做出的选择
but those would just seem like empty words to you.
但那些话对你来说没有任何意义
You got that right.
这倒没错
Which is why I didn't expect to reconcile our differences
所以我也没希望仅靠一次谈话
in one conversation.
就能达成和解
But I am confident there will be more
但我相信 你还会发现更多
unpleasant discoveries about the Volm.
关于沃尔姆的负面的事情
This war has gone on for centuries.
这场战争已经进行了几个世纪了
And it will continue for a long time to come.
还会持续很长的时间
And as you know from your own history,
正如你所熟知的 你们自己的历史一样
there might be a day when our interests will coincide.
总会有一天 我们的利益会达成一致
So, I want you to know my door will always be open.
所以 我们的大门会永远为你敞开
You can't be serious.
你在说笑吧
I am.
没有
And to prove my good faith, I've brought a gift.
为了证明诚意 我给你带了礼物
One that I think you'll appreciate, Tom.
我认为你一定会喜欢 汤姆
That's funny.
有意思
I have a gift for you.
我也有礼物给你
Come on.
起来
You all right?
还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
没事
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
All I wanted was to be with you.
我只想和你在一起
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Anne!
安
Tom?
汤姆
Anne?
安
Tom?
汤姆
Anne?
安
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Oh, thank God you're okay.
感谢上帝 你没事
What about Lexie?
亚蕾克西呢
Is she with you?
和你在一起吗
Did they do something to her?
它们把她怎么样了吗
She's fine, Tom.
她没事 汤姆
But...
不过
I don't understand.
我不明白
This is Lexie, our daughter.
这是亚蕾克西 我们的女儿
Hello, daddy.
你好 爸爸
You know, I really had it in my mind
当时我真的以为
we were near the end.
我们要结束了
I mean, the war and everything.
我是说战争什么的
Well, we're closer.
离结束更近了一步
At least we don't have to worry about Karen anymore.
至少我们不用再担心凯伦了
Sure.
没错
Of course.
当然
But...
不过
There's no "but."
没有什么"不过"
Really?
真的吗
I thought for sure I heard one.
这话可是你说的哦
Here, let me help you with this.
我帮你弄吧
I got it. I know.
我能弄好 我知道
Here. Let me help you with it.
让我帮你吧
We'll just pull it together. I got it, Hal.
我们一起弄 我能行 哈尔
Okay. Why don't you help with that stuff over there?
好 你去那边帮帮忙吧
I can secure this line on my own.
我自己能搞定这个
Okay?
好吗
Sure.
好
All right, Lyle. Turn it over.
莱尔 发动试试
Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
How long, Pope?
还要多久 珀普
Oh, man, I don't even know where to begin with this damn thing.
我都不知道该从哪下手
You got 10 minutes.
你有十分钟时间
We'll have to move your stuff to another vehicle.
不然就得把东西搬到别的车里了
Maybe Lourdes' truck.
没准放在卢尔德的车里
Oh, yeah, right, like anybody's gonna want to
没错 好像有人愿意
share space with that freak.
和那个怪胎一个车似的
Well, if you don't get it fixed, we won't have a choice.
如果你修不好的话 你就没得选了
How's Dr. Glass?
格拉斯医生怎么样了
She's sleeping.
还在睡觉
She's been doing a lot of that lately.
她最近经历了很多
It's to be expected.
能想象得到
And she didn't say anything about what happened?
关于发生过的事情 她一句也没说吗
No. She said she doesn't remember anything.
没有 她说什么都不记得了
There's no sign of a probe or a tracking device?
没有探测器或者跟踪装置什么的吗
I don't know.
不知道
I don't think so, but we need to stay vigilant.
我觉得应该没有 但我们得保持警惕
Of course. What about my daughter?
当然 我女儿呢
In what sense?
什么意思
In what sense?
什么意思
In the sense that she was born two months ago
她才两个月大
and now appears to be a 6-year-old kid.
看上去却和六岁的孩子一样大
The DNA I sampled suggested such a possibility.
从DNA采样来看 有这个可能
So, she's just gonna keep on growing?
她会一直长大吗
It's... impossible to speculate.
这...无法预测
Just one last parting gift from Karen and the Espheni.
凯伦和艾士芬尼送出的最后的礼物
I thought they were dead, though.
我之前以为她们死了
I thought I'd lost them forever.
以为永远失去了她们
Perhaps when Dr. -- when Anne wakes up,
或许 安睡醒之后
she'll be able to shed additional light
她会帮助我们查明
on what happened to her and your daughter,
她和你女儿身上发生过什么
But until then...
但在那之前...
I know. I know.
我知道
All right! We're good to go!
好了 准备出发
Let's load 'em up, people!
把东西都装好
Five minutes, we're out of here.
五分钟后 我们就出发
Just like old times, huh, colonel?
回到过去了啊 上校
So, where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Tom and I were thinking first stop Charleston.
汤姆和我觉得先去查尔斯顿
Warn them about the Brazil relocation.
把要迁移到巴西的事情告诉他们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表