剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Well, that's exactly what I'm getting at, Tom,
我正想问你这个 汤姆
With all due respect.
请恕我直言
You think Roosevelt and Churchill
你觉得罗斯福和丘吉尔
wanted to work with Stalin?
会想与斯大林统一战线吗
They knew what he was about.
它们明白结盟的意义
They need it and win the war.
它们需要结盟来赢得这场战争
It's our war, Tom.
这是我们的战争 汤姆
It's a human war.
人类的战争
And the minute we start forgetting that,
一旦我们忘了这一点
the minute we start depending on somebody else
我们就会依靠它们的力量
to do this work for us, we're on a bad road --
来替我们赢得胜利 这条路很艰难
and you're never gonna get me to change my mind on that.
你永远也别想改变我这个想法
And if I could?
如果我能改变呢
What -- I don't understand.
我不明白
Come with me.
跟我来
What you doing over there?
你在那边做什么
I'm looking for your boots.
找你的靴子
They were right here.
在这边
That's where we left them last --
就脱在这儿 昨...
Last night. Well, they're not there now.
昨晚 现在不见了
You sleep okay last night?
昨晚睡得好吗
Yeah. I did.
挺好
Finally.
终于睡好了
No nightmares?
没做噩梦
No, not a one.
没有
That's great.
那还好
Here they are... way at the back.
在这儿呢...最里面
That's weird.
好奇怪
Do Bressler and Porter know about this?
布莱斯勒和波特知道这个地方吗
I'm the only human that knows about this project,
本来只有我一个人类知道这项计划
except for you now.
现在还包括你
Cochise and I agreed it posed too much of a security risk.
我和科奇斯都认为这个计划风险太高
You and Cochise?
你和科奇斯
All the skirmishing, all the missions --
所有的冲突和任务
everything that we've been doing has been designed
我们所做的一切
to keep the Espheni off the scent of this.
都是为了防止艾士芬尼知道这里
It's kind of a big thing to have kept from me,
这么大的事不应该瞒着我
wouldn't you say, Tom? I know.
你觉得呢 汤姆 我知道
I have to take responsibility for that action, Colonel Weaver.
这次行动我负全责 韦弗上校
I asked Professor Mason to keep this project secret
是我要求梅森教授保密
until the very last moment.
直到最后一刻
You know the tower in Boston we tried to blow up?
你知道我们在波士顿要炸掉的那座塔吗
All too well. It's one of thousands.
再清楚不过 那只是冰山一角
They create a sort of defensive web
它们构建了一道防御网
that prevent the Volm ships from being able to enter our atmosphere.
阻止沃尔姆飞船进入大气层
Eliminating just one of those towers will be enough
毁掉一座塔所产生的防御漏洞
to open up a gap sufficient to let one of our ships enter the atmosphere.
就足以让我们的飞船进入大气层
This is what the mole has been after.
这就是内鬼想找的东西
I don't get it, Tom.
我没明白 汤姆
What? A big gun?
这是什么 大型机♥枪♥吗
What is this?
这是什么
More than just a gun, colonel.
不仅仅是机♥枪♥ 上校
When completed, it will be the decisive factor
完工之后 它会是结束这场战斗的
in ending this conflict.
关键因素
A chance to win this war, Dan.
这是我们赢取战争的机会 丹
Think of it.
想想吧
What's this bad boy supposed to do, anyway?
总之 这坏小子是用来干嘛的
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表