剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Now, I could have killed Weaver.
我刚才本来能杀了韦弗
I believe you know that.
我相信你清楚这点
Next time, it might be Ben or maybe Matt.
下次 就可能是本或者是马特
Why don't you think about that?
你为什么不好好考虑下
I should have seen this coming.
我本该预料到这样的情况
I should have noticed what was going on with you.
我本该注意到你的变化
I'd love to say that it was
我想说
'cause I was too busy with my job,
是因为我太忙于工作了
But I think we both know that it started way before that.
但是你我都知道 好久以前你就变了
Before the invasion even.
甚至在入侵前就开始了
I missed a lot of lacrosse games.
我错过了很多曲棍球比赛
I missed a lot of dinners.
我也缺席了好多晚餐
But your mom was always there.
但是你妈妈一直在你身边
You know what she thought you were gonna be?
你知道她以为你会成为什么人吗
A fighter pilot.
战斗机飞行员
Oh, really?
是吗
Personally, though, I didn't see it.
尽管 我个人不这么觉得
And why not?
为什么
Well, the thing about being a pilot is
成为战斗机飞行员
one lapse in concentration, one wrong judgment,
如果稍不集中 或者一次误判
and you're dead.
你就会丧命
I didn't think you had that kind of focus.
我觉得你没那么专注
But after fighting next to you for the last two years,
但是在过去两年 和你并肩作战
side by side, watching you lead men and women into battle,
亲眼看到你带领大家去战斗
I realized that, as usual, your mom was right.
我才意识到 你妈又对了一次
And I really wish
我真的希望
that she'd lived to see the man that you've become.
她能活到现在 看到你的成长
She really loved you, Hal.
她真的很爱你 哈尔
Come on, Hal.
冷静点 哈尔
Give it to me.
把枪给我
Shut up!
闭嘴
And sit down!
给我坐下
Or I'm gonna shoot.
不然我就开枪了
I don't think that you will.
我相信你不会开枪
It's that one.
就是那个房♥间
I'll go first.
我先进
Maggie.
玛吉
Yeah.
好的
Hal.
哈尔
Don't do this.
别这样
This isn't you.
你不是这样的人
You can beat this, Hal. You're stronger than Karen.
你可以熬过去的 你比凯伦坚强
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Hal.
哈尔
You can do it, Hal.
你能做到的 哈尔
You can fight it.
你可以战胜它
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
No. Y-you're not gonna hurt him.
不 你不会伤害他
You're not gonna hurt your family. Hal.
你不会伤害你的家人 哈尔
Baby.
宝贝
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Hal.
哈尔
Come on.
加油
That's it. You can do it. Give me the gun.
就是这样 你可以的 把枪给我
No.
不要
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't... don't.
我不能...
Hal. Baby.
哈尔 宝贝
Don't.
别这样
Hal.
哈尔
Anthony, go!
安东尼 上
Let's move!
我们上
He's alive.
他还活着
And kicking!
开奖了
But he's not out of the woods yet,
但他现在还没有走出树林
So, no, I will not be paying out on "Both Survive,"
所以 我不会给"两个都活着"的钱了
At least not until this little family drama plays itself out.
至少在这个家庭内乱结束前不会给钱了
Once we have final determination,
一旦我们得到最终消息
The house will make good on all bets.
酒吧会把所有赌注处理好的
In the meantime, if Hal Mason survives,
同时 如果哈尔·梅森活下来了
The next pool will be odds on whether or not
下一个赌注就是
the son of our esteemed civic leader will be charged with...
赌我们尊敬的领袖之子会被判以
...espionage...
间谍罪
the murder of Arthur Manchester, or...
谋杀亚瑟·曼彻斯特罪 还是...
...he walks scot-free.
判他无罪
No way!
不是吧
Drink up. Ponder the possib--
大家干杯 考虑下几率...
Whiskey.
威士忌
One for the road.
临行最后一杯酒
Colonel.
上校
If anybody tries to affect the odds on that board
如果有人敢以任何方式
one way or another,
在那板子上下注
I will personally mount your head
我就亲自把你的狗头
on the wall of this establishment.
拍进这屋子的墙里
I'd call that a safe bet.
我明白了
Hey, Lyle?
莱尔
Why don't you head over to the infirmary?
去趟医务室吧
If you see any funny business,
如果你看到有趣的事
you take the comedy right out of it.
赶紧把乐子告诉大家
Count on it, boss.
没为题 老大
Hey. He'll be fine.
他不会有事的
Bullet just grazed his head.
子弹只是擦到了头
Scalp is lacerated, but no cranial damage.
头皮有损伤 但是头骨没事
Possible concussion.
可能有脑震荡
I won't know for sure until I do some more tests.
我得多做几次检查才能确定
All in all, though, I'd say he's pretty lucky.
总而言之 他算是很走运了
Could we see him?
我们能看看他吗
In a couple hours. He's still not fully conscious.
几个小时后吧 他还不是很清醒
Did you find anything that could have caused this,
你发现导致这样的原因了吗
Like an eyebug?
比如说眼虫
I took a full set of head and neck x-rays.
我做了整个脑部和脖子的X光
There's nothing that showed any sign of that.
并没有看到这样的东西
That doesn't mean nothing's there.
但这不代表就没东西了
I'm gonna follow up with a full blood panel.
我会在整个血液化验后继续研究
What will that tell you?
到时候能检测出什么
Well, a foreign body in the brain
如果大脑里有外星生物
causes surrounding cells to release proteins.
会使周围细胞释放蛋白质
If his protein level is high enough,
如果他的血蛋白含量高
we might detect it in the blood.
我们会在血液中检测出来
How does any of this help Hal?
这些检测会帮助哈尔吗
I can't remove what I can't see.
在没出结果前 我也说不准
Maybe it's already gone.
也许外星生物已经消失了
It knew we had Hal. It might have escaped.
它知道我们救了哈尔 可能就逃走了
Sounds like we need more information.
看来我们需要了解更多信息
Exactly.
没错
Eyebugs are Espheni technology.
眼虫是艾士芬尼的技术
If anyone knows about the Fishheads...
如果有人了解鱼头怪
It's the Rebel Skitters.
那就是迅猎兽叛党了
Each one of these bugs is genetically engineered
每只眼虫都被设计成
to be controlled by a single individual, the individual who implanted it.
由植入这个虫子的个体控制
Removal is most easily accomplished
将虫子移出也将
by that same individual.
由同一个个体完成
But if that individual is not available,
但如果这个个体没有留痕迹
you have another way to take it out?
你能用其他方法找到它吗
Yes.
可以
We have developed a biological hunter-killer.
我们研发了一种生物猎杀者
It's a very... aggressive remedy
是一种非常...有侵略性的
designed to hunt for the bug on a molecular level.
用来在分子级上追查虫子的治疗方法
Would that even work on a human being?
这东西在人类身上管用吗
In theory, but it is an instrument of last resort.
理论上是 但这是最后的选择
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表