剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
What about these north exits?
北边的出口怎么样了
I haven't had the people to get over there, Tom.
还没派人去检查呢 汤姆
Well, we could do that.
我们可以过去
Find me a weapon, would you? Yeah.
帮我找把武器 好吗 好的
How is she?
她怎样了
Probable concussion.
可能有脑震荡
What about Lourdes? Same.
卢尔德呢 也是
All we can do is monitor her till she wakes up.
我们只能监护她 等她醒来
Go. Okay.
走吧 好
Go. Here.
走吧 给你
Thanks.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
When I was a kid, my brother used to
小时候 我哥哥曾经把我
lock me in a dark closet for hours.
锁在一个黑黑的柜子里好久
Since then,
从那以后
I've always hated tight places.
我就害怕呆在幽闭的地方
I'll feel a hell of a lot better
等我们能看到天空后
when we can see the sky again.
我就会好受多了
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Tom.
汤姆
Wait, Tom. That's not gonna help, man.
等等 汤姆 这没用的
We're not letting it stop us.
不能让碎石困住我们
Look, well, it has, okay?
可事实已经如此了
You're gonna need a forklift to clear this out.
碎石得用铲车才能清除
There's got to be another way.
一定有其他的出口
Porter checked every passage we could.
波特已经检查了所有的通道
I say we sit tight, man.
我们最好耐心等待
Folks up top, they're probably digging their way to us
我们说话这会儿 上面的兄弟们已经
as we speak. No, no, no, no.
在救我们了 不 不...
We can't wait.
我们等不了了
Crawlies?
是爬虫吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
Three, two...
三 二...
Damn it, doc.
吓死我了 博士
Dr. Kadar.
卡达尔博士
Am I glad to see you.
见到你真高兴
I take it we're not above ground.
看来我们在地下
Not even close.
离地上远着呢
What the hell happened to my stamina?
我怎么已经没劲儿了
I used to have way more than that.
平时不会这么快就累的
Could be because we're running out of air.
可能是氧气不够了
It's my oxygen, too.
氧气也有我的一份
That whole corridor could be clogged.
整个过道可能都被封死了
We could clear the door and be no closer to getting out.
把这道门打开 也出不去
You know what? This isn't the time.
现在不是泄气的时候
You either help me or you shut up.
要么帮忙 要么闭嘴
You use your oxygen your way.
你打算这样浪费氧气
I'll use it mine.
我却有别的办法利用它
Moving your muscles isn't gonna remove this problem
用蛮力解决不了问题的
any more than it did when you left me in Charleston
就像你把我留在查尔斯顿
and went looking for anne.
自己去找安一样 解决不了问题
That was family. I had to go.
她是我家人 我一定要去找她
You could have brought me with you.
你可以带我一起的
I didn't think I was coming back.
我以为自己回不来了
Exactly.
没错
I'm a big girl, okay?
我已经成熟了
How I live or die is my choice.
是生是死都是我的选择
Not yours.
不是你的
This is a fire stairwell.
这里是消防楼梯间
It's all reinforced concrete.
都是由钢筋混凝土浇成的
I'll need a shaped charge about 7 feet from the floor
我要在地下两米处埋一颗锥形装药
to have any chance of punching through.
但愿能炸穿它
Oh, do we have explosives? No.
我们有炸♥药♥吗 没了
Actually, I have half a dozen packs of C4.
我还有六包C4炸♥药♥
It'll have to do.
只能用这个了
Blasting caps?
雷♥管♥呢
No. Those are in the armory,
没有 军♥火♥库里有
and we're cut off from that level.
但我们被困 到不了那边
All right.
好吧
I'll need about 200 feet of wire.
我需要大约六十米长的导线
Zip cord will work.
链式缆线就可以
Where the hell am I supposed to get that?
我去哪儿搞那玩意
This is a mall.
这里是商场
It has electrical wiring.
总会有电线的
Most of that wiring is inside the walls
那种电线绝大部分在墙里
and no longer working, and the walls are made of--
都已经坏了 而墙体是由...
I'll also need gunpowder from a dozen rounds,
我还需要十几轮的火♥药♥量
duct tape, any batteries you can scrounge,
管道胶带 能找到的所有电池
and some peanut butter.
还有花生酱
Peanut butter?
花生酱
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
Start with the peanut butter.
先找花生酱吧
What are you doing, Dr. Delgado?
你在干什么 德尔加多医生
You shouldn't be moving around.
你不应该到处乱走
Get back in bed.
快躺回床上
But I should be helping with the wounded.
但我该帮忙照顾伤者
You are one of the wounded.
你就是一名伤者
I don't want you leaving that bed.
我不建议你下床
Don't worry. We've got it covered.
别担心 我们应付得过来
He's right.
他说的没错
You should get some rest.
你该休息下了
We'll get you out of here as soon as we can.
我们会尽快把你送出去
Tom, was the mole behind this?
汤姆 这一切是内奸搞的鬼吗
It's possible.
有可能
So many people killed.
很多人因此遇害
Everything we worked for destroyed. We don't know that.
我们为之奋斗的一切尽毁 还不清楚
It could look a lot worse from down here.
下面的情况可能更糟
Tom, I'm...
汤姆 我...
I'm really sorry about Anne and Lexie.
我对安和亚蕾克西的事深表遗憾
I guess everyone's been saying that to you.
虽然已经有很多人对你这么说了
That-- that's okay.
没...没关系
I-I can't help feeling that it's my fault somehow.
我一直觉得是自己的错
I-- You asked me to keep an eye on them.
我...你曾要我留意她们
Don't do that to yourself.
别自责了
There's no way you could have anticipated what happened.
你也不知道会发生什么事
Nobody could have. It's just Anne gave me so much,
没人可以 只是安帮了我很多
and to think that after everything we went through,
一想到我们历经艰险之后
she died alone right back where we started
她却孤独地死在开始的地方
after all we went...
就在我们经历了...
Yeah, you can't dwell on that, though.
是的 但你不能总想这事
Anne wouldn't want you to.
安也不想你这样
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
Good. Get some rest.
好极了 再休息会儿
What are you laughing at?
你在笑什么
Us.
笑我们
All this work, and we're right back where we started.
这整个事业 我们又回到了起点
Just like this whole damn war.
就像这场该死的战争
And that's funny to you?
你觉得这很好笑
Come on, Hal.
算了吧 哈尔
It's not that bad.
也没那么糟
You think it hurts to be dead?
死亡有什么不好
It's living that hurts.
活着才会痛苦
Dead is easy.
死亡简单多了
I can't let that happen, Maggie.
我不会让这种事发生的 玛吉
I got to stop it.
我要阻止它
Some things are out of our control.
有些事并不受我们控制
Yeah.
没错
And I can't stand it.
但我接受不了
This is my fault. You understand?
这是我的错 你理解吗
Out of my control... maybe.
或许 并不受我控制
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表