剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Come on.
来
Are we almost ready, Dr. Glass?
准备好了吗 格拉斯医生
Just about.
就好了
You remember Diego?
还记得迭戈吗
Of course I do. He's gonna be fine.
当然 他不会有事的
Let's go.
来吧
Grab his neck.
抓住他的脖子
Fortunately, the harness hasn't been on Diego very long,
幸好迭戈被脊甲化的时间并不长
so this should be a fairly quick procedure
所以手术应该很快就能完成
with a short recovery.
他也很快能复原
And it'll be completely removed?
脊甲能完全卸除吗
Mm-hmm. Completely, painlessly,
嗯 完全卸除 全程无痛
and without side effects.
毫无副作用
Almost.
就好了
Almost.
就好
Got it.
好了
Extracting now.
正在剥离
Hold tight.
在这儿待着
Yes. All clear. Coming in.
好了 拿掉了 我进来了
Easy.
慢慢的
Got it. You got a tray?
拿到了 有托盘吗
He's gonna be fine, Jeanne.
他不会有事的 珍
We're just gonna take him to a recovery area.
我们要带他去恢复区
Prep the next patient. Yeah.
为下一位病人做准备 好
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
It's good to be back.
能回来真好
Marina. Dr. Glass.
玛琳娜 格拉斯医生
So, can I talk you into sticking around for awhile --
那么 你能多留一会儿吗
at least until our baby is born?
至少待到孩子出生
Uh, I think I can arrange that.
这应该没问题
What about you? Why are you still working so close?
你呢 怎么还干这么危险的活儿
I hardly have a choice.
没办法
I'm the only one the aliens taught to work this machine.
外星人只教过我一人如何操作机器
Still... Professor.
可是... 教授
One second. Just take it easy, okay?
稍等 悠着点 好吗
I promise.
我保证
Okay. See you later. Yeah.
好 回头见 好
Tenhut! Sorry I'm late.
立正 抱歉 我来晚了
As you were, gentlemen.
各位就坐吧
Somebody mind telling me
有谁能告诉我
what our alien friend Cochise is doing here?
我们的外星朋友科奇斯是来干什么的吗
The volm are our allies, and they deserve to have a voice
沃尔姆是我们的盟友 它们也该
in any assessment of our missions.
对我们行动的评估发表意见
As my son Hal just pointed out,
我儿子哈尔刚刚也说了
we got our tails caught in it... big time.
我们刚刚被打了个措手不及
Is that a fair assessment, Colonel?
这么说不为过吧 上校
Fair enough, yes.
的确是这样
It had nothing to do with Colonel Weaver's meticulous planning.
这跟韦弗上校精妙的计划无关
It sure seemed to me like they knew we were coming.
在我看来 它们知道我们要去
Damn straight. Walked right into it.
没错 直接走进了埋伏
First time ever on one of these missions we were ambushed.
这是我们头一次在行动中遭遇埋伏
What are you saying, Tom?
你什么意思 汤姆
We got some kind of an infiltrator, some kind of spy?
我们内部遭人渗透 有间谍吗
A damn traitor?
还是叛徒
This is the possibility we have to consider.
我们必须考虑这种可能性
And in this age of alien doodads --
如今外星人花样层出
eye worms and the like --
比如眼线虫什么的...
it could be anybody in the city of Charleston.
可能是查尔斯顿的任何人
Or any thing.
或者任何其它什么
I mean, we have Skitters camped right next to us,
有一群迅猎兽就在我们旁边扎营
walking around our city like nobody's business.
若无其事地在我们的城市里走动
Rebel Skitters -- loyal to the cause.
它们叛乱了 忠于我们的事业
Skitters nonetheless, sir, who, not too long ago,
但它们还是迅猎兽 就在不久前
were indiscriminately killing humans
还滥杀人类
at the bidding of their masters.
全凭主人一声令下
Many of them have died side by side with humans, General.
它们中很多与人类并肩作战并牺牲 将军
They have given us no cause to doubt their loyalty.
我们没有理由质疑它们的忠诚
Gents.
各位
Can an old soldier put his two cents worth in here?
作为一个老兵 我发表点意见行吗
Please do.
请说
One year ago, if you'd asked me
一年前 如果你问我
what our chances were to win this fight,
我们赢得这场战争的胜算有多大
I'd have said slim to none.
我会说几乎不可能
Now it's seven months down the track,
如今 七个月了
and we've done more than just
而我们已经不仅仅是
stick the occasional finger in the enemy's eye.
偶尔能给敌人制♥造♥点小痛小伤
We've put a hurt on him.
我们真正痛击了它们
Yes, but in the long run, you are not gonna get a--
对 但是长久看来 你不会...
General, let me finish my thought.
将军 让我说完
In fact, it's so effective
事实上 效果之显著
that the enemy has had to resort to espionage as a counter.
迫使敌方不得不使用间谍作为对策
And in my opinion, that's good news.
依我看 这是好事
Thank you, General.
谢谢 将军
I am pleased to hear you say that,
听到你这么说我很高兴
and I agree with you wholeheartedly.
而且我完全赞同你的看法
It is indeed most excellent...news.
这的确是极好的消息
I beg your pardon.
抱歉
Is it not an appropriate moment in which to comment?
我是不是不该在此时说话
It's quite appropriate. Please continue.
没什么不该的 请继续
Not only have the Espheni resorted to espionage,
正如波特将军所说 艾士芬尼不仅
as General Porter has pointed out,
退步到使用间谍手段
but they have been forced
而且它们被迫
to deploy their superior terrain droids,
部署了高级地域机器人
usually reserved for more technologically advanced forces.
这一般是为技术更先进的部队配备的
You have unnerved the Espheni, sir --
你令艾士芬尼紧张起来了 先生
a worthy and unique accomplishment, I assure you.
我敢说这是特别值得称赞的成就
But there's been no decisive battle!
但是我们并没打出决胜仗来
But the Espheni know and understand large offensives, General.
艾士芬尼对大规模攻势了如指掌 将军
What bedevils them is our consistent skirmishing.
我们的持久战才令它们困扰
That makes no logical sense.
这完全说不通
Well, human logic is to be discarded
与外星生物交战的时候
when at war with extraterrestrial beings.
应该摒弃人类逻辑
Well, we still have this damn mole to deal with, no matter what.
不管怎样 我们还有个内鬼要对付
Agreed.
同意
I suggest that we appoint Arthur Manchester
我建议任命亚瑟·曼彻斯特
to head an investigation. Seriously?
开展调查 不是吧
He's got a head for these things.
他在这方面很有一套
And he's the only one that didn't have any prior knowledge
而且只有他事先对行动计划
to the planning of the mission.
并不知情
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
I'm glad you came, Hal.
很高兴你来了 哈尔
I wasn't sure you got my message.
我不确定你有没有收到我的消息
Loud and clear.
清楚收到
Hal, I've missed you so much.
哈尔 我好想你
I've missed you more than you can ever imagine.
你无法想象我有多想你
Another nightmare?
又做噩梦了吗
Do you remember what it was about?
还记得梦到什么了吗
No.
不记得了
Well, it's got to be something
肯定是个会让你
to make you wake up in a cold sweat.
一身冷汗惊醒的梦
I said I don't remember.
我说了不记得
Okay? Okay.
行吗 行
Maybe you can talk to someone at the clinic about it.
也许你能跟诊所的人谈谈
I don't need to talk to anyone about it, okay?
我不需要跟任何人谈
What I need is my wheelchair...
我只要我的轮椅...
which someone put all the way on the other damn side of the room.
但某人却把它推到了房♥间的另一头
What are we doing today? Another crazy day.
今天干什么 事情可多了
Citizens' forum in two days?
两天后要开市民大会
That's right.
是的
Public Works Committee?
市政工程委员会
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表