剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
That's the best you got?
你就这点能耐吗
Is he enjoying watching you torture us?
它是不是喜欢看你折磨我们
He doesn't care any more about you than you would care
它才不管你的死活
about a mosquito buzzing around your face, Tom.
就像你不会管一只蚊子的死活一样 汤姆
You're just an irritant to him.
你只是个玩物而已
I was hoping to avoid this.
我本不想这么做的
No! Don't touch me!
不 别碰我
She's pregnant, Tom.
她怀孕了 汤姆
She's pregnant with your child.
她怀了你的孩子
You didn't know.
你还不知道啊
All right! I'll tell you whatever you want to know!
好吧 我什么都说
Just, please, don't.
求你了 别
Hal?!
哈尔
Hal, you're gonna be fine!
哈尔 你不会有事的
It's not over, Tom!
我们没完 汤姆
You'll never win!
你不会赢的
Never!
绝不
W-we'll go get help.
我们去找人帮忙
I understand.
我明白
Get the fight go on.
一定要坚持战斗
We have to go.
快撤
Anthony, Pope, get those charges ready.
安东尼 珀普 把剩下的炸♥药♥安好
Everybody else, move to the cave.
其他人撤到洞口
We're gonna blow this pop stand.
把这个架子炸掉
Tector, give me a hand with Dai's body.
泰克多 帮我搬一下戴的尸体
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
2nd Mass,come here.
第二团的 都这边走
Mission accomplished, sir.
长官 任务完成
All right, get these people some food!
很好 给大家准备吃的
In fact, get them any damn thing they want!
要什么给什么
Well done, Dan.
干得好 丹
I can't tell you how proud I am of the 2nd Mass.
你不知道我多为第二团骄傲
Wasn't pretty, but we got it done.
不太顺利 但还是搞定了
Although, we lost Dai.
不过 我们失去了戴
He was a good man.
是个好伙计
Dad! Ben!
爸爸 本
Was it cool?
好玩吗
That's one word for it.
除了好玩还是好玩
So, are you staying? With us, I mean?
那你留下来吗 跟我们一起
Matt, Ben's got important work to do.
马特 本还有正事要做呢
Of course I'm staying.
当然留下来
In fact, I was thinking we should get a killer game of monopoly going,
你要是敢跟我打 我还想和你玩
if you think you can beat me.
强手杀人游戏呢
You know I can, sucker-fish.
当然敢 大坏蛋
Hey, where is Hal?
对了 哈尔呢
I'm not exactly sure what's wrong.
我也说不清哪里有问题
He might have a slight concussion,
是有点轻微脑震荡
but his vital signs are normal, and he's breathing on his own.
但他生命体征正常 而且能自主呼吸
Meaning what?
你的意思的是...
Meaning nothing, really.
没什么 真的
We just have to wait and see what happens.
等等看吧
Right now, I think it's best if we just let him rest, okay?
现在最好还是让他休息 好吧
I promise I'll keep an eye on him.
我会时刻关注他
So...
那...
So...?
那什么
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I was gonna tell you, but...
本来打算告诉你的 可是...
Um... how do you feel about it?
你感觉怎样
I'm not sure.
说不清
You?
那你呢
When I think about it, I'm...happy.
一想起来就很开心
What?
怎么了
I don't know. I just...
我也不知道 我只是...
I wonder how fair it is to bring a child into this kind of world.
觉得让孩子生在这年头不公平
If there's any future for us...
只要有未来...
for any of us...
所有人都有未来...
how can we not?
肯定会有的
Ah. The conquering hero.
英雄凯♥旋♥
Or prodigal son?
或者回头浪子
Never.
哪里话
It's good to have you back, safe, in one piece.
你能全身而退 真是太好了
I'm so sorry to hear about your son.
你儿子的事 很遗憾
Yes.
是啊
We can only hope.
只能听天由命了
Of course. Of course.
那是 那是
Well, you have my prayers --
我会为他祈祷
And every resource of this facility.
基地里能用上的尽管用
Much appreciated.
谢谢
Would you like a drink?
喝点吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Sure?
真不喝
Scotch -- neat.
苏格兰威士忌
I hear that Bressler's agreed to restore civil rule.
听说布莱斯勒同意恢复全民政♥权♥
Yes, well, there's a caveat to his agreement.
不过他有个条件
It's on condition
就是我不再任职
that I no longer hold the office of majority leader.
多数党领袖
I see.
我明白
Truth be told, I'm happy to comply.
说实话正合我意
It's a job better-suited to a younger man,
这职位应该让年轻人担任
someone such as yourself.
比如说你
Arthur, I can't.
亚瑟 我不行
I'm flattered, but no.
真是受宠若惊 但我不行
I'll stay around for as long as it takes Hal to recover,
我会在这里待到哈尔恢复
but Captain Weaver and I have already agreed --
韦弗上尉和我一致觉得
Charleston's not the place for 2nd Mass.
查尔斯顿不适合第二团
That's not the answer I was hoping for.
这个回答不是我想要的
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
But when those bastards are gone, Arthur,
亚瑟 等把那些怪物打走
I promise I will be the first to get out my old hammer
我肯定是第一个放下武器
and start beating my sword into the best damn plowshare you ever saw.
回家安心过日子的人
But until that day...
但在那天之前...
I'll fight.
我会一直战斗
Not because want to,
不是想打
but because have to.
而是不得不打
How'd he take it?
他什么反应
Not well.
不太愿意
So?
那接下来呢
So I think the sooner we get out of here, the better.
我看早走早好
Yeah.
同感
We've come a long way, you and I.
我俩这一路可够长的
Yes, we have.
是啊
And I don't exactly know what's out there --
不知道外面等着我 等着第二团的
for me, for the 2nd Mass.
是什么情况
No, me neither.
我也不知道
But whatever it is,
但不管怎样
I'd just as soon we did it together, like a team.
我都想这个团队一起战斗
You know?
知道吗
I do. A--
当然...
Earthquake?!
地震吗
No! Not an earthquake!
不 不是地震
What the hell are those?
那是什么玩意儿
Nothing we've ever seen before.
以前从没见过
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表