剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
The defense grid goes operational in a matter of minutes, Tom.
防护网几分钟内就会启动了 汤姆
Once it's up, you've lost.
一旦启动 你们就输了
It's hopeless.
毫无希望
Listen to me.
听我说
You can save your sons.
你还能救儿子们
You can save the human race.
你还能拯救人类
You can stop this needless killing.
你能停止这无谓的杀戮
Tell me the plan.
把计划告诉我
Never.
绝不
It's starting.
开始了
Bring him.
带他来
It's looks like a neon spider web.
看起来像个霓虹蜘蛛网
More like bars on a cage.
更像是笼子的铁栏
Listen up!
听好了
We all knew this was gonna happen, and it has.
大家都知道防御网会启动 它真的启动了
There's nothing we can do about it except our jobs,
除了做好本职工作 我们别无他法
so stop gawking and get to them!
别再傻站着了 开始工作
Let's go!
行动起来
Colonel. Madam President.
上校 总统女士
Walk with me. Right.
陪我走走 好
Anthony thinks I'm the mole.
安东尼认为我是内奸
You think I'm the mole -- I know that.
你认为我是内奸 我知道的
I clashed with Hathaway, Hathaway's dead.
我和哈撒韦发生冲突 然后他死了
I ordered you not to contact his people, the radio's destroyed.
我命令你不要和他的人联♥系♥ 无线电被毁了
You opposed the volm mission -- suddenly, you're for it.
你反对沃尔姆计划 突然你又同意了
Well, that's because of what cochise said --
那是因为科奇斯说的话
if we don't take that grid down, we're all gonna die.
如果我们不打破防御网 我们都得死
And you believe him now without reservation.
那你就毫无保留的相信他
I have plenty of reservations.
我当然有所提防
The only thing I'm certain of
我唯一确定的一点就是
is that the Espheni built that grid, it's not good for us.
艾士芬尼建造那个防御网 对我们没好处
So, yes, I'm backing the mission.
对 我支持这个计划
I hope to god we're not making a mistake.
我希望我们做的没错
We all hope that.
我们都希望如此
Colonel, if you remove me from office,
上校 如果你废除我
if you seize control, then from that moment on,
如果你掌权 那么从那一刻起
Charleston will be ruled by the gun
查尔斯顿就会被枪统治
and the New United States will no longer be a democracy.
新美♥利♥坚♥合众国就不再民♥主♥了
All these names hanging from these branches --
树枝上挂着的所有名字
what do you suppose these people gave their lives for?
你觉得他们牺牲自己为的是什么
Colonel, Tom said that you were his strong right arm
上校 汤姆说你曾是他的左右手
and that you could be mine.
你也可以成为我的
I hope he was right.
我希望他没说错
Madam President...
总统女士
He was.
他说的没错
We're not gonna move one of them.
我们不会采取什么行动
Make sure your people know.
确定你的人明白这点
We're going ahead with the mission?
我们要继续这个任务
The tactical details are "Need to know."
战术细节 大家要知道
Our target -- "Need to know."
我们的目标 大家要知道
The president does not need to know.
但总统不需要知道
That's how we play it.
就这么做
You sure? I'm sure.
你确定吗 确定
It's not enough to win this war, Pope.
这不足以赢得战争 珀普
We got to be worthy of winning it.
我们有资格赢取胜利
And by God, we will be.
上帝保佑 我们会赢的
Charleston!
查尔斯顿
Charleston! Anybody there?
查尔斯顿 有人吗
Who goes there?
谁
It's Hal! Wait.
是哈尔 等等
What's the password?
口令是什么
I don't know the password, Lyle.
我不知道口令 莱尔
We've been gone for two weeks. We're coming in.
我已经走了两周了 我们进来了
Turn that thing off.
把这玩意儿关上
You're gonna make them sniper bait.
你让他们成了活靶子
Maggie.
玛吉
Where's Tom? Where's your dad?
汤姆呢 你♥爸♥爸呢
He walked out of keystone, he walked back from Michigan.
他逃离过外星基地 曾经从密歇根走回来
He'll be back.
他会回来的
Yeah. Of course he will.
他当然会回来的
Rebecca.
丽蓓卡
You are the love of my life, Tom Mason...
你是我此生的真爱 汤姆·梅森
...the father of my beautiful boys...
我帅气儿子们的父亲
...my faithful and adoring husband.
我忠实和崇拜的丈夫
I love everything about you...
我爱你的一切
...about our life together.
和我们共同生活的一切
I cherish every memory...
我珍惜所有记忆
...every heated word...
每词每句
...every murmur of affection between us.
每句真情私语
I want you to do something for me.
我希望你为我做件事情
Get up.
起来
Leave.
离开
Don't come back here. Don't look back.
再也别回来 不要回头
There's nothing for you here anymore.
这里没有你值得留恋的东西了
Nothing.
没有了
You're here.
有你在这
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表