剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Mason, it's no joke.
梅森 谁说开玩笑了
Honestly, it's what baudrillard called the simulacrum.
其实这只是鲍德里亚所说的幻影
That's where you can't tell your life from your dreams
你无法将梦境
and your dreams from your life, all right.
与现实分辨开来
Trust me. Just stop trying to find meaning in it all.
相信我 不要琢磨里面什么意思
Just embrace it, all right?
安静地接受 好吗
Blow your meticulously
放下
constructed little suburban prison to smithereens.
你的心防
Take your lover to New York or Chicago or...Jacksonville.
你要带着爱人去纽约 芝加哥 还是杰克逊维尔
It's all good.
都行
Dad. Dad, what's going on?
爸 爸 怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么怎么回事
Mom says you're acting weird.
妈妈说你行为古怪
She's right. I am.
她说得没错 是的
Does it, um, have anything to do with this?
是不是因为这个
I'm not having an affair, Ben.
我没有外遇 本
I wouldn't do that to your mother,
我不会那样对你妈妈
I wouldn't do it to your brothers,
不会那么样对你兄弟们
I wouldn't do it to you.
也不会那样对你
Something's going on. What?
出事了 什么事
I can't explain it. I'm trying to figure it out.
我说不清 我也在琢磨
Where are you going this weekend?
你这周末去哪里
What? Where are you going?
什么 你去哪里
New York, Chicago, Jacksonville? Where?
纽约 芝加哥 杰克逊维尔 哪里
Why do you want to know?
你要知道这个干嘛
I'm your son. Wh Are you?
我是你儿子 哪... 是吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
I-I deserve the truth.
我必须知道真♥相♥
I got to go.
我得走了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
What am I supposed to tell Mom? What am I supposed to do?
我怎么跟妈妈交代 我怎么说
Stay away from me.
离我远点儿
I thought maybe you changed your mind.
我以为你改主意了
No.
没有
Americano, two shots -- just how you like it.
美式咖啡 双份量 你最爱的
You want to tell me what's going on?
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
I looked into hotels and flights,
我查了旅馆和航♥班♥
and everything's available.
一切准备就绪
I just need to know where we're going.
我只需要知道我们要去哪里
Is this about New York, Boston, Jacksonville, Chicago?
和纽约 波士顿 杰克逊维尔 芝加哥有关吗
It's your Christmas present.
这是你的圣诞礼物
Okay.
好吧
Tell me.
告诉我吧
Boston...
波士顿
New York...
纽约
Chicago...
芝加哥
Jacksonville.
杰克逊维尔
Aren't we already in Boston?
我们不就在波士顿吗
Exactly why I would eliminate it, but that's just me.
要是我的话 就会剔除它了
It is a nice hotel. Don't get me wrong.
这家旅馆很棒 别误会了
There's something great about each one of these cities.
每个城市都有其非常棒的地方
The question is, do you want to travel,
问题在于 你是否想旅行
how far do you want to travel,
要多远的旅行
and is the sun important?
阳光是否要充足
I know that's technically three questions.
我知道这其实是三个问题
And if we never plan on leaving the hotel,
如果我们打算宅在旅馆里
I guess it doesn't really matter where we go, does it?
我想去哪里也就不重要了 对吧
Tom.
汤姆
You're a little squirrely today. What's going on?
你今天有点奇怪 怎么了
What is going on is that I don't know you.
事实上我并不认识你
That's funny.
真有意思
I'm not laughing.
我没说笑
I don't know you. I've never met you in my life.
我不认识你 根本从没见过你
And yet here you are, you're... haunting me,
可是你在这里...纠缠我
your husband is visiting me at work.
上班时 你丈夫来找我
I've got a wife, and I've got three kids.
我有妻子 还有三个孩子
And what you're talking about would blow up my entire world.
你所说的一切会毁了我整个生活
Tom... I thought the whole point was to blow up your world.
汤姆...我以为重点就是毁了你的生活呢
Did something happen at home today?
今天家里有什么事吗
Does Rebecca know?
丽蓓卡知道吗
Did you tell her about us?
你和她谈过我们吗
I -- there's no us.
我...没有我们
Fine. Go home, then.
好 那就回家吧
Tell your wife you're not in love with me.
告诉你妻子 你不爱我
Tell her you're not taking me away for the weekend.
告诉她 你不带我过周末
Tell her you're taking her away instead.
告诉她 你要带她去
But tell me where you're going
但要告诉我你去哪里
so at least I don't make the mistake of showing up.
这样我就不会不小心让你们碰到
I wouldn't want to blow up your world or anything.
我可不想毁了你的生活
Boston?
波士顿
New York?
纽约
Chicago? Jacksonville?
芝加哥 杰克逊维尔
Tell me where you're taking her, Tom.
告诉我你要带她去哪里 汤姆
Where are you taking her? Tell me.
你要带她去哪里 告诉我
You owe me that.
你欠我的
Wait a minute.
等等
I know you.
我认识你
Tell me where you're taking her! Tell me!
告诉我你要带她去哪里
I know you, and you're not Anne.
我认识你 你不是安
You're not Anne.
你不是安
Tell me. Tell me where you're taking her.
告诉我 你要带她去哪里
You owe me that.
你欠我的
Tell me.
告诉我
I knew it was you.
我就知道是你
I have to hand it to you, Tom.
真佩服你 汤姆
You figured it out faster than I thought you would.
这就发现蹊跷了 比我预想的要快
With enough prodding, the subconscious always reveals the truth.
只要足够的刺♥激♥ 潜意识总会揭示出真♥相♥
Sooner or later, you would have told me
你迟早会告诉我
which tower you plan to attack with the Volm.
你和沃尔姆准备攻打哪座塔
I know that it will be one of those four cities,
我知道就在那四个城市里
which is why I've pushed to get the grid up.
所以我加快建起了防御网
Tell me now, and this could all be over for you.
现在告诉我 一切痛苦就将结束
Where do you plan to attack?
你准备攻打哪里
Go to hell.
下地狱吧
In case you haven't noticed...
除非你没意识到
this is hell.
这就是地狱
Move, move!
快 快
You all right?
你还好吧
Cover the six!
掩护后面
Dad, are you okay?
爸 你还好吗
Take this.
拿着
Where's Anne and Lexie?
安和亚蕾克西在哪里
I don't know. The overlords took them.
我不知道 领主带走了她们
You're lying.
你在撒谎
No. I don't know.
不 我不知道
Then you're of no use to me.
那你就没用了
Look! I hate to break up the reunion, but we got to go!
我讨厌破坏重聚气氛 但我们得走了
No, we don't! I need Lexie! Let's go!
不行 我要找亚蕾克西 走
Yes, sir! We got to go! Ben, come on!
长官 我们得走了 本 快
How long have I been out?
我昏迷了多久
Two days.
两天
Tom, you shouldn't be... There's no time.
汤姆 你不该... 没时间了
Karen's accelerated the grid schedule.
凯伦加快了防御网进程
Doesn't matter.
没关系
We're briefing the assault now.
我们正在做攻击简报
We're gonna hit them in less than 24 hours.
一天之内我们就要攻打它们了
You didn't tell her where our attack was coming, did you? No.
你没告诉她我们要攻打哪里吧 没有
Good. That was our biggest worry.
好 那正是我们最担心的
We're still go for our original target.
我们仍保持原定目标
Tom, you want to lay out the map for us?
汤姆 能为我们拿地图吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表