剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You must understand that there are risks.
你必须明白 这样做有危险
Our anatomy, our biology, our body chemistry
我们的结构 生理 身体化学成分
are vastly different than your own.
和你们人类有很大的差别
But I'm out of options.
但我别无选择了
I need to know that if I give this to my son,
我得知道 如果我把这个给我儿子用
it's gonna kill the bug inside of him.
就会杀死他体内的虫子
It will kill the bug if there is one.
如果有虫子 就会杀死虫子
If not, it will kill your son instead.
如果没有 就会杀死你儿子
How does it work?
怎么用
I've got an impossible choice to make.
我要做一个非常艰难的决定
If I do nothing,
如果我什么都不做
my son is lost to me.
我就会失去儿子
And if I do the thing that I need to do to save him,
如果为了救他而做了必须做的事
I could still lose him.
我仍可能失去他
My grandmother used to say,
我祖母经常说
"The minute we love,
相爱的每分每秒
the world has something to use against us."
世上都会有东西与我们作对
Smart woman.
聪明人
She also said, "Death is not the worst of all evils."
她还说过 死亡不是最糟糕的事情
Maggie.
玛吉
You got to get me out of here.
你得帮我离开这里
I can't.
我做不到
You can.
你能的
The bug's gone. It left.
虫子没了 飞走了
I felt it leave.
我能感到它飞走了
Lourdes told me what they're gonna do to me.
卢尔德告诉我他们要对我怎么样了
They're gonna kill me.
他们会杀了我
There's no bug. It's gone.
没有虫子了 没有了
Nobody believes me.
没人相信我
You know I'm not gonna survive this.
你知道 我是活不下来的
You got to help me.
你得帮我
Hal.
哈尔
I know where Karen's keeping Anne and Alexie.
我知道凯伦把安和亚蕾克西♥藏♥到哪了
Where?
哪里
Come with me.
跟我走
If you come with me,
跟我走
if I get them and I rescue them,
我找到她们 就能救她们
I bring them back alive, they'll have to believe me.
我会把她们带回来 他们一定会相信我
It'll prove I'm fine.
我会证明我没事
It's them or me, Maggie. Help me. Just help me.
帮他们还是帮我 玛吉 帮帮我
I can't.
我做不到
Maggie, you're not listening to me.
玛吉 你没认真听我说
I swear to you this bug's gone.
我发誓 虫子没有了
Don't let them do this.
别让他们对我这么做
Look at me. Hey. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Undo that strap.
帮我解开
I want to believe you, Hal.
我也想相信你 哈尔
Do it. Just undo that strap.
快啊 帮我解开
Maggie.
玛吉
I can't.
我做不到
Do it! Maggie!
解开 玛吉
Dad.
爸爸
You got to believe me.
你必须相信我
Dad, listen, you got to cancel this thing.
听我说 你必须让他们取消
I don't want to die like this.
我不想这么死
I'm sorry, Hal.
抱歉 哈尔
I don't want to die, dad.
我不想死 爸爸
I'm not gonna let them take you from me.
我不会让它们把你夺走
I don't want to die like this, dad!
我不想这样死 爸爸
Dad. No.
爸爸 不
No!
不
Dad!
爸爸
Da--
爸爸
You're killing your own son! Son of a bitch!
你要杀死你的亲儿子 你个王八蛋
Ben, take your brother out of here.
本 把你弟弟带走
Come on. We don't need to see this.
走吧 别看了
No, no, no.
不 不
Syringe.
注射器
His heart's stopped.
他心跳停止了
Hal!
哈尔
Grab the epinephrine.
肾上腺素
Take over.
你接手
Move.
闪开
What's going on?
怎么了
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
Last thing I remember was going to talk to you...
我记忆中的最后一件事就是我想告诉你
about these nightmares I was having with Karen,
我梦见凯伦的那些恶梦
but you were gone.
但你走了
And Colonel Weaver wouldn't tell me where you went.
韦弗上校不告诉我你去了哪儿
That was a week ago.
那是一周之前了
What happened?
出什么事了
You don't remember taking your father hostage?
你不记得劫持你♥爸♥爸当人♥质♥了吗
What?
什么
You had a bug, Hal.
你体内有个虫子 哈尔
We got it out.
我们把它除掉了
So, I was right.
这么说 我猜对了
I was wrong. I'm sorry.
我错了 抱歉
I'm the mole.
我就是那个内奸
Not anymore.
不再是了
So that means I did all those things.
这么说那些事都是我做的
I'm responsible for all that.
我要为那些事情负责
No, Hal.
不 哈尔
You're not responsible for anything Karen made you do.
凯伦控制你做的那些事 和你没关系
She is. Not you.
问题在她 不在你
Maggie's right.
玛吉说得对
Rebel skitters came through.
迅猎兽叛党来了
Anne and Alexie are being held
安和亚蕾克西被关在
in an Espheni outpost in Mechanicsville.
艾士芬尼在麦坎尼维尔的一个基地
So, you're going after them?
你要去找她们吗
I am.
没错
I know it's occurred to you
你应该明白
that Karen took Anne to draw you out of Charleston.
凯伦挟持安是为了引你离开查尔斯顿
It's a trap.
我知道是陷阱
Tom, this is not smart.
汤姆 这不明智
No, it's not smart, but like you said, Marina,
的确不明智 但正如你说的 玛琳娜
The minute that we love,
相爱的每分每秒
the world has something to use against us.
世上都有东西和你作对
I'm fighting for people I love with people I love.
我和我爱的人 一起为我爱的人奋斗
That should give me an edge.
对我来说应该算个优势
Project Orange.
橙色计划
The complete file, not just the photographs.
完整资料 不只是照片了
Everything you need to know about the Volm device,
你想知道的沃尔姆设备的一切
When it's gonna be deployed,
什么时候部署
and what we need to do to get it there.
怎样到达那里
And that is my signed letter of resignation.
还有 就是我签了字的辞职信
Effective immediately.
立刻生效
I, uh...I'm gonna do things my way.
我...会按我的方式做事
Haven't you already been doing that --
你不早就开始了吗
making your own decisions?
自作主张
One word of advice -- be straight with the Volm.
一个忠告 别和沃尔姆兜圈子
We need them to win.
我们需要他们帮我们打胜仗
If you have any problems or any concerns,
如果你有什么问题 什么担心
you should really go to Dan Weaver.
你应该去找丹·韦弗
He's been my strong right arm.
他一直是我的左右手
He can be yours, too.
对你也一样
Tom.
汤姆
The buck stops with you.
你责无旁贷
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Good luck to you, Tom.
也祝你好运 汤姆
Maggie.
玛吉
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表