剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Better get back below.
最好回到下面去
We're liable to have more casualties before this is over.
行动结束之前 很可能还会陆续送来伤患
Yes, sir.
是 长官
What happens to the mission now?
行动现在怎么样
First, we got to put out the fires,
首先 我们得灭火
get into the Volm complex, see what's left of the weapon.
到沃尔姆城里去 看看武器有没有残余
And if you recover it, have they picked a target?
修复完武器的话 有攻击目标吗
Has there been a change of plans?
计划有变吗
Is it policy now that my military commanders convene a meeting,
难道已经规定让军事指挥官擅自开会
and I'm not involved? General Porter's keeping it close to the vest
而不让我出席吗 波特将军小心谨慎
because there's another mole on the loose.
是担心还有内鬼
Madam President, if it makes you feel any better,
总统女士 能让你好受点的话
I don't know if there's been a change of plans.
我也不知道计划是否有变
I shared some information. They sent me on my way.
我说了些情报 他们就让我离开了
What will you do now?
你现在怎么办
I don't want my old job back, if that's what you're asking.
如果你问的是总统工作 我不想要回来
If you did, I'd be tempted to give it to you.
你想要的话 我很愿意还你
The big chair's tough to fill.
这个位子很难坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Seems like this explosion knocked over an anthill.
貌似爆♥炸♥发生在人群密集的地方
Yeah, everybody on the northern perimeter's
是的 北面边界的人
screaming for extra ammo
都强烈要求多分些弹♥药♥
in case we're being set up for an attack.
以防再受到攻击
Yeah, same with my guys on the east.
东边那群家伙也是
Last I heard, though, no contact.
是我上次收到的消息 现在断了联♥系♥
Did you hear about Anne and my sister?
你听说安和我妹妹的事了吗
Yeah.
听说了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
We're gonna make Karen pay.
我们会让凯伦血债血偿的
Marina!
玛琳娜
Tom!
汤姆
You okay?
你没事吧
I can't see.
我看不到了
Where are you? I'm over here.
你在哪 我在这边
I'm over here.
我在这边
I'm over here.
这里
Hang on.
坚持住
Oh, you got a cut on your head. I can't see.
你头上受伤了 我看不见东西
I can't see. Hang on.
什么都看不到 坚持住
Any better?
好点没
Yeah, it's a little better.
好些了
You're still really blurry, though. Can you stand up?
我看你还是很模糊 你能站起来吗
Yeah, I think I -- I think so.
应该能
Come on. Easy. Okay.
站起来 放松 好
Oh, my god. What the hell happened?
天哪 到底发生了什么
What happened? I don't know.
怎么了这是 不知道
Let's get you to the infirmary. Can you walk?
带你去医务室吧 能走路吗
Yeah. I think so. Okay. Hang on to me.
应该能 好 扶着我
Okay.
好
Right here.
就在这
Let's get back at it, people.
大家快来挖
Here.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
What did you hear?
你听见了什么
I don't know. I can't tell if it's people.
不知道 我听不出那是不是人类
The sound bounces around a lot down there.
下面有很多回声
Well, that you can hear through 40 feet of rock
没事 能透过岩石听到十几米外的声音
is miracle enough.
已经很厉害了
The key is we stay methodical.
关键是要有条不紊
Dig some, listen some, never give up.
边挖边听 决不放弃
Never give up.
决不放弃
Maggie.
玛吉
Maggie!
玛吉
No.
不
No. No.
不 不
No. Not you, too.
你不能再有事了
Come here. I got you.
过来 我来了
Maggie, not you, too.
玛吉 你不能再有事了
There you go.
醒过来了
You're okay.
没事了
I'm right here.
有我在呢
I'm right here. Hal.
我在这呢 哈尔
Let it out.
把灰尘咳出来
There you go.
好了
You're okay.
你没事的
Colonel, Matt had an idea of
上校 马特有个主意
how we can get a better picture of what's going on below.
能让我们更清楚地弄清下面的情况
Speak up, son. Well, I thought that
快说 孩子 是这样 我认为
maybe if we went through the storm drains,
或许去下水道那边的话
then Ben could hear better.
本能听得更清楚
Good idea. Make it happen.
好主意 快去吧
Okay. Come on. Okay.
好 我们走 好的
Pope, I've never seen your crew work so hard.
珀普 从没见过你的人这么卖♥♥力干活
Colonel, if we don't get this Volm show on the road,
上校 如果沃尔姆计划行不通
we're all gonna be maggot meat in three months.
三个月后我们就都玩完了
What did the, uh, spikeboy say?
那个刺钉少年怎么说
Probably more survivors down there.
下面可能有很多生还者
Most likely, it's the cafeteria.
很有可能 因为那里是餐厅
Well, that's good, right? That's where they all congregate.
那不是很好 大家都聚集在餐厅
Listen. If it held up, I'm sure your daughter --
如果屋子支撑住了 你女儿一定...
She's down there with that bunch.
和下面的大家在一起呢
Look -- easy, all right.
别紧张
We don't need to borrow any trouble.
不能自己吓唬自己
Now, if the kid's right, we are 20 feet away
如果你女儿没事 我们距离
from that northern stairwell, all right?
楼梯井就只有六米 对吗
And if that's clear, then it's straight down --
如果楼梯井没人 那就往下
straight shot, 30 feet.
再竖直向下挖九米就够了
Right? Right.
对吗 没错
Let's keep digging!
大家接着挖
We got people down there counting on us.
下面有很多人指望着我们呢
Come on!
加油
Watch your head.
小心脑袋
There's two more.
这边又有两人遇难
We might have lost hundreds.
可能有上百名遇难了
Here. Hold this light.
这里 帮我拿着手电
Right here. What? What is it?
拿着 怎么了 发现了什么
It's Lourdes.
是卢尔德
She's still alive. Thank god.
她还活着 谢天谢地
How bad is it? I don't know.
她伤得重吗 不知道
We don't have far to go, though.
不过我们快到了
Follow me.
跟我走
Put him on that gurney. Okay, let's take a look.
放他到轮床上 让我看看
I got two more for you, doc.
我这边也有两个 医生
Dr. Delgado. There.
是德尔加多医生 放到那
It's not serious. She can wait.
伤得不重 等下再看她
Afraid you're gonna need some stitches, Madam President.
你恐怕要缝针了 总统女士
I-I can't see. Everything's blurry.
我看不清了 全是模模糊糊的
Please sit down. Okay.
先坐下 好的
Right here. Tom.
坐这里 汤姆
Damn, man, you're a sight for sore eyes.
见到你真高兴
Have you seen my father? I think he was up top.
看到我爸爸了吗 他应该在上面
Jeanne, don't worry. Your dad's a survivor.
珍 别急 你♥爸♥爸命很硬的
Wherever he is, he's just as worried about you.
不管他在哪 他一定也很担心你
Keep your head. We'll get out of this.
镇定 我们会熬过去的
What's the situation?
情况怎么样了
The floor plan.
来看平面图
All these main exits -- totally blocked with rubble.
所有的主要出口 全被碎石堵住了
We can't get through.
我们出不去
Now, I've sent people to take a look
我已经派人
at the elevator shafts here, here, and here.
去检查电梯井了 在这 这 和这
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表