剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Now, we both know
我们都知道
why you didn't tell Weaver the truth, don't we?
你为什么不告诉韦弗实话 对吧
And why you let Maggie talk you out of
还有为什么你任由玛吉说服你
spilling your guts to your father.
不对你♥爸♥爸坦诚相告
I'm gonna tell my dad everything.
我要告诉我爸爸一切
Mm, nope, I don't think so.
我觉得不会
In fact, I'm willing to bet you never tell him.
实际上 我敢打赌你绝不会告诉他
This isn't real.
这不是真的
Karen put some sort of implant in me.
凯伦植入了某种东西
And this is a hallucination.
这只是幻觉
Oh, so, we're back to that excuse?
又搬出那个理由了啊
It's the truth.
这是事实
Then what about all the rendezvous with Karen?
那怎么解释和凯伦的约会
They're dreams.
那是南柯一梦
Dreams?
南柯一梦
Come on. You know those weren't dreams.
拜托 你知道那不是做梦
So, you go to the woods to meet Karen...
你去树林里和凯伦私会
because you love her.
因为你爱她
'Cause you want her.
想得到她
And you just can't stop thinking about her. No.
你一直都在想她 不是
And that's why you're gonna go right on lying to Maggie
所以你要去对玛吉
and your father and your brothers.
还有你♥爸♥爸和兄弟们说谎
And it'll be easy.
这样容易多了
They want to believe your lies.
他们愿意相信你的谎言
They can't face the truth...
他们和你一样
any more than you can.
没法面对事实
No!!
不
Oh, Hal.
哈尔
You seem stressed.
你好像压力很大
I'll tell you what --
这样吧
How about I take over for a little while,
不如我来接管一段时间
give you a break?
让你休息休息
I don't like it, Tom.
我不喜欢 汤姆
I didn't think you would.
我知道你不会喜欢
But this is the right thing to do.
但这样做是对的
The president needs me and Cochise
总统需要和我和科奇斯
to present the Volm's position to the people.
向大家汇报沃尔姆的位置
Whatever's going on,
不管发生了什么
I've learned the hard way that to argue with you
我已经得到教训 在你下定决心之后
after you've made up your mind is a waste of time.
和你争辩只不过是浪费时间
That's true.
不错
Listen, I'm not sure when I'm gonna be back,
我不确定什么时候回来
so tell Anne and the boys that
所以告诉安和孩子们
I love them and I'll see them as soon as I can.
我爱他们 我会尽早回来
You can tell her yourself. She just came in.
你可以亲自和她说 她刚刚进来了
You speak there.
对着这里说话
Tom?
汤姆
Can you hear me, Tom?
能听到吗 汤姆
Yeah. Yeah, I'm here.
能听到
So, you heard that?
你听到了吗
Yeah.
听到了
And you understand?
你理解吗
No, not really, but I know
不大理解 但我知道
you have to do what you believe is right.
你会做自己相信是对的事
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽量早点回来
I know.
我知道
Kiss Alexis for me, and...
替我亲亲亚蕾克西
everything's gonna be all right. You got to believe that.
一切都会好起来的 你要相信
I do.
我信
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Tom, we'll be monitoring 24/7.
汤姆 我们会全程监控
Keep us posted, okay?
有消息就通知我们 好吗
Of course.
当然
Last lonely eagle out.
通话完毕
Well, what do you say we hit the nest?
不如我们直击老巢吧
No argument here, brother.
没得商量 哥们
Walk with me?
和我走走吧
Sure.
好啊
So, I thought about what you were saying.
我考虑了你说的话
I think you're right.
我觉得你说得对
Those dreams, they're --
那些梦 只不过是
they're dreams.
一场梦
All right.
好吧
So, what do we tell your father?
我们怎么和你♥爸♥爸说
Um...I don't know.
我不知道
What if we just don't tell him anything?
什么都不说怎么样
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
There's no point in making him worry about something else.
没必要让他担心别的事
Especially if it's not real.
特别是虚假的事
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Believing in me.
相信我
Putting up with all my insane, neurotic crap.
忍♥受我的疯狂和神经兮兮
I told you I could take anything...
我说过只要你对我坦诚相告
as long as you're honest with me.
我什么都能接受
In 11 of these samples, there are no abnormalities.
这些样本中的11个没有异常情况
All 100% human.
完全是人类
It's nothing short of miraculous.
简直是奇迹
I'd love the opportunity
我想检查一下
to examine that de-harnessing machine.
反脊甲化机器
Of course. Anytime.
没问题 随时可以
Sample number five is an anomaly.
五号♥样本出现异常
It's strands of something --
有一些东西
Alien DNA or who knows what --
外星人基因之类的
intertwined with the human DNA.
和人类基因纠缠在一起
It's like a parasitic jungle vine
就像是一根寄生丛林葡萄藤
wrapped around a tree and slowly strangling it.
缠绕在一棵树上 慢慢绞杀它
What can you tell me about this child?
能说说这孩子的情况吗
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Oh, my god. It's true.
天啊 是真的
This sample...
这个样本
is from your daughter.
是你女儿的
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
I don't know.
我不知道
We have to tell Tom about the test results.
我们得告诉汤姆检测结果
He's not here. He's away on a mission.
他不在 他出去执行任务了
Well, we have to tell someone. Dr. Glass...
那我们也得告诉其他人 格拉斯医生
You must know that what I'm saying is true.
你知道我说的是没错
After all that's happened,
在这一切之后
we can't take the chance that your daughter is...
我们无法承担你的女儿...
Not human.
不是人类的风险了
You're right. Absolutely.
你说的没错 一点也没错
Okay.
好吧
We'll just get the sample.
我们只用取样
They'll have to see it for themselves.
他们得亲自看看才行
Oh...god.
我的天
That was worth waiting for.
真是不枉我等这么久
Maggie. Yeah?
玛吉 什么
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Uh, where's Denny?
丹妮呢
Haven't seen her.
没看到她
Hey, bork.
喂 笨蛋
I thought you were in surgery.
我还以为你在做手术呢
No. I changed my mind. What are you doing here?
没 我改变主意了 你来这里干什么
I, um...
我
I came to give you these, but...
我准备把这个给你 可是...
I guess you won't be needing them.
看来你不需要了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表