剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Duane?
杜安
Gil?
吉尔
Don't move.
别动
Drop it!
把刀放下
In your dreams, son!
想得美 孩子
Hal? I'm okay.
哈尔 我没事
What did you do that for?
你开枪干什么
Colonel, this was supposed to carry fresh troops out
上校 这辆车一个小时前
to the perimeter an hour ago.
就该带新军去边界了
All of our mechanics called in sick.
我们所有的机师告病了
And this is the third vehicle to "break down" today.
这辆已经是今天"崩溃"的第三辆了
But it's not just the motor pool.
而且不仅仅是车场这边
The same thing happened in the armory.
军♥火♥库也是这样
We've got weapons piling up that need to be repaired, sir.
我们报修的武器已经成堆了 长官
Are you saying there's some kind of organized work slow-down
你是说咱们这有人
Going on around here?
故意地拖延工作吗
Well, I'm not big on conspiracy theories,
我不崇尚阴谋论
but Pope has a mighty smug look on his face.
可珀普的表情也太得意了
Afternoon, Colonel.
下午好 上校
What the hell are you up to, Pope?
你到底想怎样 珀普
Absolutely nothing, sir. Just having a friendly chat
不想怎么样 长官 就是和几个
with a couple of citizens here from Charleston, S.C.,
来自查尔斯顿的朋友聊聊
reminding them they, in fact, do have some rights,
顺便提醒他们 他们是有权利的
If this is still a democracy, as it purports to be.
如果口口声声说的民♥主♥还在的话
If we're short vehicles, weapons, and soldiers
如果我们缺少车辆 武器 士兵的话
on the front line when the enemy attacks,
当敌人攻打前线
we're gonna lose a lot of people.
我们就会失去很多人
You really want that on your conscience?
你这么做过意的去吗
Sir, if throwing a wrench into the works
如果阻碍工作能让派拉塔
improves Ms. Peralta's hearing, then hell yes, I do.
注意到民心所向 当然过意的去
This is no time for shenanigans.
已经没有时间恶作剧了
No disrespect, colonel. This is exactly the right time.
无意冒犯 上校 但现在正是时候
First the Volm -- they turn us into their monkey-boys. Now this?
沃尔姆把我们当成小跟班 现在又闹这样
Colonel, this is a bad road.
上校 现在我们的方向不对
I just think it'd be time for a nice...change of pace --
我想是时候该换换步调了
A new vision.
换个新视角
What you're talking about is not only foolish, it's dangerous.
你的建议不仅愚蠢 而且很危险
And when Tom comes back --
等汤姆回来...
Tom Mason is not coming back, sir.
汤姆·梅森不会回来了
He's smarter than all of us put together.
他比我们聪明好几个来回
He knows when to abandon a sinking ship.
船要沉了 他知道什么时候该抛弃
You pull your dogs off this bone now.
你还是死了这条心吧
Truth's a bitch, ain't it, colonel?
现实就是残酷 对吧上校
Yes, sir. Truth is one squirrelly bitch.
对 现实真♥他♥妈♥的残酷
Come on.
快
Help me get his jacket off.
帮我把他外套脱掉
Okay. We need to stop the bleeding.
好了 我们得把血止住
Some soap and water, some -- some clean towels.
需要肥皂和水 还有干净毛巾
Come on.
快去
This is how you treat people?
你就这么对待他人吗
You come into my house, you try to kill my brother?
闯进我的家 还开枪打我兄弟
I wouldn't be in your house if you hadn't robbed us.
你没抢劫我们 我也不会来找你
We're just trying to survive, same as you.
我们也是为了生活 和你一样
We don't rob people.
我们可不抢劫
You can see we're not exactly living the high life here.
我们生活吃紧 这你能看出来
I got kids, same as you.
我也有孩子 和你一样
The aliens kidnapped the rest of my family,
我其他的家人都被外星人绑♥架♥了
And every minute I spend with you
我多和你耗一分钟
is one less minute I spend looking for them.
找她们的时间就少一分钟
We've come for what's ours and that's it -- we're gone.
我们只是把东西夺回来 然后就走
So, where's our stuff?
我们的东西呢
Next to the shed, last I saw.
我最后一次看到是在棚屋旁边
Matt, go check on our gear and come right back.
马特去找找 快去快回
Sure, dad.
好的 爸爸
They expect us to work for them --
他们想让我们为他们工作
with the bubbleheads.
和外星混♥蛋♥一起
No questions, no -- no complaints.
不许有疑问 不许抱怨
Right? Yeah.
是这样吧 是的
And the whole time deny us our simple pleasures.
而且他们始终不让我们寻点乐子
I say until they rescind that order to take what is ours --
我提议 在他们撤回剥夺我们权利的
to confiscate our property -- we don't work for them,
命令之前 我们全体罢♥工♥
and we sure as hell don't fight for them.
绝对不为他们卖♥♥命
Yes!
同意
Pope's right.
珀普说得对
Colonel, welcome.
上校 欢迎
We all need a place to unwind. I recognize that.
我们都需要找个地方放松 我明白这点
And Ms. Peralta recognizes that.
派拉塔女士也明白
But there is no place in my vision of democracy
但在我看来 没有什么地方
for wanton disregard of the law...
可以无视法律地追求民♥主♥...
especially when it threatens the safety of this community
尤其是当这种行为威胁到社会安全
and the progress of the war effort.
并且扰乱了军心
Is that clear?
都听明白了吗
Yes.
明白
Pope, you're under arrest.
珀普 你被捕了
What charges?
凭什么
Civil disobedience and general unruliness.
非暴♥力♥反抗 无视规定
You have the authority, sir, but you do not have the right.
你有这个职责 但你没有这样的权利
Drink up and return to your quarters.
把酒喝完 各回住处
Starting tomorrow, all shifts on the Volm project
从明天起 所有的沃尔姆工程项目
will continue uninterrupted.
继续开工 不许有人扰乱
Good night.
大家晚安
How did you find this place?
你怎么找到这个地方的
This farm's been in my family for three generations.
我们家三代都住在这片农场
I was born in this house --
我就是在这房♥子出生的
Same as my brother, same as all my children.
我弟弟 孩子们都一样
So you just stayed up here? Even after the invasion?
你们就一直呆在这 入侵后也是吗
Those things never came up here.
外星人从没来过这
They're not interested in us.
它们对我们不感兴趣
I seen the spaceships, explosions.
我见过飞船 还有爆♥炸♥
I heard the stories.
我听说过这些故事
You think he's gonna make it?
你觉得他能挺过去吗
I don't know.
不知道
From what I saw, though,
不过目前看来
he's a fighter, so he's got a chance.
他是个战士 所以有可能活下来
You're damn right he's a fighter.
他当然是个战士
Uncle Gil's too mean to die.
吉尔叔叔死了就太可惜了
What are those things on the back of your neck?
你脖子后面是什么东西
It's a long story.
说来话长
The aliens put a parasite on my back to control me.
外星人在我背上放了寄生虫 想控制我
We -- we tried to cut it off,
我们...试着把它割掉
But the pieces are still inside me.
但我体内仍有残留
That's nasty.
够恶心的
Everything about them is nasty.
和外星人有关的都恶心
They -- they killed a lot of my friends,
它们杀死我很多朋友
Murdered my mother.
还杀了我妈妈
Hey, my mom was murdered, too.
我妈妈也被杀了
Thought you said you only saw the aliens from a distance.
你不是说你只是远距离看过外星人吗
It wasn't aliens. It was people.
不是外星人 是人类杀的
After the invasion, a group of men came by.
入侵之后 有一群人路过这
They said they'd been on the run for a few days.
说他们已经逃命了好几天了
So we brought them in and fed them.
所以我们收留了他们 还给他们吃的
Then they tried to rob us, so...
可他们却要抢劫我们
shot my mom before we could stop them.
来不及阻止 妈妈就被杀了
You saw her die?
你亲眼看到妈妈死去吗
Anyway, after that, dad said this is the world
管它呢 在那之后 爸爸就说
we live in now -- eat or be eaten.
这个世界 就是弱肉强食
Charleston's not like that.
查尔斯顿不是那样的
People look after each other. You should check it out.
人们互相照顾 你们应该去看看
Dad would never go for that.
爸爸可绝对不信
You're not from around here, are you?
你们不是附近的人 对吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表