剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
President, are you still there?
总统先生 你还在嘛
Yes, Professor Mason.
我在 梅森教授
A Skitter rebellion, alien allies --
迅猎兽谋反 外星人盟友
It's just a lot to take in.
要消化的信息太多了
I can imagine, sir.
可以想象 长官
Unfortunately, I see no way to provide verification other than
可是除非我们见一面
a good, old-fashioned face-to-face.
不然我没法相信你说的是事实
Is there any way you could organize that ASAP?
你有办法做出最快的安排吗
Oh, I think we could arrange that, sir.
可以安排 长官
Lieutenant Fisher.
费舍尔中尉
Yes, sir.
到 长官
We'll meet at Keystone.
我们在基地见
Copy that.
收到
Lieutenant Fisher will give you those coordinates at the proper time.
费舍尔中尉会在适当的时候把坐标给你们
Big dog out.
大狗撤离
You're harnesses were removed externally,
你们的脊甲是从外部移除的
which left the internal nucleus intact.
而内部的核心却完好无损
Now, we think these stringy fibers here extending out to your spikes
我们觉得伸向刺钉的这些粘性纤维
are constantly being regenerated by the nucleus,
不断的通过核心再生
and the Volm De-harnessing Machine allows us
沃尔姆脊甲卸除器能帮助我们
to extract the fibers and uproot the nucleus
在拔出纤维同时根除核心的同时
without affecting the spinal cord or the nervous system.
不伤及脊髓或者神经系统
It's like pulling a radish out of the ground.
就像是拔萝卜
Yeah, if you want to think of it like that.
你可以这么去想
So, um, I'll need my inhaler again?
所以说 我会再次需要吸入器吗
Yes. Unfortunately, yeah.
很不幸 是的
I'll need my glasses?
我也会需要眼镜
If you wore them before, yes.
只要你以前戴过 那就需要
Guys, I know this is scary,
我知道这很可怕
but you need to understand something.
但是你们需要知道一点
Your spikes give you amazing strength and agility,
刺钉给予了你们超乎常人的力量与敏捷
but we don't know yet
但我们不知道
what the long-term implications are of living with them.
长时间依靠它们所带来的后果是什么
We know it puts stress on your skeletal muscles,
刺钉给了骨骼肌很大的压力
and we suspect that it interrupts stem-cell production,
而且我们怀疑会阻断干细胞形成
which, if true, could shorten your life-span.
如果这是真的 将会缩短你们的寿命
How significantly, we don't know.
具体多少 还不知道
Well, it's not like normal life-span's that long these days anyway.
当然不可能像现在的平均寿命
If you're not ready for this...
如果你没准备好
Come on, Ben.
去吧 本
It's gonna be so much better.
一切会变的好得多
Won't it?
不是吗
I-I think so.
当然了
Come on.
去吧
Yeah. Yeah. You know, I'm -- I'm in.
好吧 我同意
Okay.
好的
Let me get this straight.
让我理理清楚
The so-called Government of Charleston, S.C.,
这所谓的查尔斯顿政♥府♥
is commandeering my personal property
想以不明理由强占我的私人财产
for unknown reasons for an unknown length of time.
长达不知道多长时间
Is that it? Pretty much, yes.
是这样吗 确实是这样
Well, that has the sickening ring of tyranny, don't you think?
你不觉得这相当令人厌恶的暴行吗
A good citizen would have gladly told
一位好市民必定会
his government representatives that he had an aircraft
告诉他的政♥府♥官员他有架飞机
and then willingly made it available.
并且保证可以工作
That airplane is my ticket out of here
那架飞机是当一切都完蛋时
when everything goes to hell,
我逃离这里的筹码
as it most certainly will.
当然我相信会有这一天
You don't even know how to fly the plane, Pope.
你都不知道如何驾驶飞机 珀普
I'm reading a book.
我会看教材
I'm twin-engine rated,
我获过双引擎认证
so I'll pilot your precious aircraft
所以我将驾驶你那宝贝飞机
and make sure nothing happens to it.
确保万无一失
Your damn right because I'm going with.
你真♥他♥妈♥对了 我也要跟去
The hell you are. This is a classified mission.
去你个头 这是机密行动
And that is a vintage 1935 beechcraft. Finders keepers.
这是架1935年产比奇飞机 捡到归我
Listen, gentlemen, either I am on that plane,
听着 先生们 要么我在飞机上
or there will be no plane.
要么就没有飞机
You want to come along, Pope? Be my guest.
你想要一起来吗 珀普 随意
We leave in two hours.
两小时后出发
Gentlemen.
先生们
Well, you and Marina have got the reins while I'm gone.
你和玛琳娜在我离去的时候掌管大权
I'll call in as soon as I know everything's okay.
一切都安排妥当后 我会通知你们
We'll have somebody on frequency full time.
我会在电台全天安排人手
And now I got to ask the hard question.
我想问个严肃的问题
Are we sure that this is a good idea, you going there now?
你确定现在过去是一个好想法吗
It's a personal request from the president of the United States.
这是美国总统的私人邀请
It's kind of a hard thing to ignore. That's just it.
不容忽视 也不过如此
We just got finished fighting off the Fishheads.
我们要做的就是干翻鱼头怪
We're building the supposed Volm weapon.
我们正在建造设想中的沃尔姆武器
I mean, how are you going to this summit meeting
你去这样的一个高层会议
or whatever it is -- how is it gonna help us here now?
会对我们这里有什么帮助
Think about what it's gonna mean to the people of Charleston
想想看哈撒韦总统仍活着
to find out president Hathaway is still alive.
这对于查尔斯顿人♥民♥的意义
Yeah.
好吧
I get you.
我懂了
Not sure I like the idea, but I get you.
虽然不喜欢这个想法 但是我懂
Marina said she'll dribble out your paperwork
玛琳娜说她会在接下来的几天内
over the next few days,
弄完你的文件
make it seem like you're still here,
就好像你一直在一样
throw the spy off the scent.
让间谍嗅不出任何名堂
It looks like somebody already got the word.
好像某人已经收到消息了
This is supposed to be secret mission.
这应当是秘密会议
You should know by now you can't keep secrets from me.
你应该知道在我面前你是没有秘密的
Seriously, are we okay?
说真的 我们没事了吗
Seriously, yes.
没事了 真的
We do need to talk when you get back.
但等你回来了我们还是需要谈谈
Okay. I'll come back soon.
没问题 我很快回来
W-what?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Oh, here.
拿着这个
Lourdes packed you a med pac.
卢尔德给你包了个医药包
Just in case.
以防万一
I love you.
我爱你
No matter what, I love you.
不管发生什么 我都爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Kiss our baby girl for me
帮我亲下我们的宝贝女儿
and keep an eye on the boys. Always.
还有帮我看着点儿子们 放心
Whoa! No, no, no, no.
不不不
Nobody said anything about a bubblehead
没人说过有这个笨蛋
and a damned murderer.
还有个杀人犯
Must have slipped my mind.
一定是我忘了说
Man, this deal's getting worse and worse.
老兄 情况真是越来越糟啊
Is everything all right, Cochise?
有什么事吗 科奇斯
I-it is simply...
只是...
a-are you certain this aircraft is...
你 你确定这架飞机
Safe?
安全吗
I was going to say "capable of flight."
我想问的是能不能飞起来
I believe General Bressler wouldn't let us take off
如果布莱斯勒将军对飞机没信心的话
if he wasn't confident in its airworthiness.
是不会让我们起飞的
After you.
你先请
You take care, Tom.
保重 汤姆
I promise.
我保证
Good luck, then.
那就祝你好运
There are some things I'll miss, though. Like?
还是有些东西我会怀念的 比如
All the stuff I can do now that I couldn't do before.
所有我现在能做 而原来做不到的
Like?
比如
Being somebody my dad depends on.
做一个可以让爸爸依赖的人
Being better than my older brother.
比我哥哥更好
Being needed.
被人需要
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表