剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I understand. I don't think you do understand.
我懂的 我觉得你不懂
I don't think you understand at all.
你根本不懂
If you're not interested in collaborating with us in this war,
如果你不想让我们参与战斗
then what exactly are your intentions for us?
那你打算让我们干什么
You will be relocated to the south,
你们将被送往地球南部
a place you call Brazil.
你们称为巴西的地方
The hell you say?
你说什么
Brazil. You will have everything you need.
巴西 你们会拥有需要的一切
You, your families, and friends --
你们的家人 朋友
You'll be out of the war zone, you'll be safe.
远离战争 一切安好
The Volm will provide security.
沃尔姆会保护你们
Commander, this is simply unacceptable.
指挥官 我不能接受
Nevertheless, that is what will happen.
无所谓 就这样决定了
Relocation will begin today.
从今天开始执行
Excuse me, sir, but, no, it won't.
长官 很抱歉 我不同意
If you don't want to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us as allies,
如果你们不愿意一起作战
that's your privilege, but this is our home,
那是你们的自♥由♥ 但这里是我们的家园
and we will fight for it as we see fit.
我们一定会为之奋斗至死
You will be relocated,
你们必须离开
and that is the end of our discussion.
别再多费口舌了
Commander, we don't have any interest in being sheltered from this fight.
指挥官 我们根本不想躲避这场战争
We've come way too far.
我们已经走到了这步
Sir, please, ex--
长官 请...
Tom! Tom!
汤姆 汤姆
Colonel, stay where you are.
上校 冷静
Lyle, if any of those trims end up in this coffee,
莱尔 如果趾甲掉进我咖啡里
it will be to your eternal regret.
你就完了
The professor and Weaver have been gone for a long time.
教授和韦弗怎么去了这么久
What the hell are they doing with the Volm, anyway?
他们跟沃尔姆到底有什么好谈的
Talking strategy. Strategy.
聊战略呗 战略
Find fishheads. Kill 'em. End of story.
找到鱼头怪 杀死它们 就这样
You know, if Napoleon had you by his side in Russia,
当年拿破仑在俄♥国♥要是有你作盟友
things would have gone a lot better for him.
他就不会输得那么惨了
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Hey, Colonel Weaver! What's the plan?
韦弗上校 怎么做
Get your gear packed up, ready to move in one hour.
带好装备 一小时后出发
One hour. That's as much time as we got.
一小时 我们只有一小时
Where's my dad?
我爸爸呢
He's being detained by the Volm for the moment.
他暂时被沃尔姆扣押了
Wait. What? Can't explain.
什么 我没法解释
Need to get out of here now.
现在就得离开
What's the hurry, colonel?
为何这么急着走
I'll tell you what the hurry is.
我来告诉你为什么
The Volm want to ship us off to Brazil.
沃尔姆想送我们去巴西
There's still millions of Espheni forces here in the United States.
美国境内还有这么多艾士芬尼势力
Suddenly we're being deployed to Brazil?
为什么突然要去巴西
That doesn't make any sense.
这没道理啊
They don't want us to fight.
他们不想让我们参战
They want to relocate us there, put us in camps.
他们想把我们遣送到那里 囚禁起来
Hell, no. No, that's why we're gonna get out of here
我才不去 因此我们要抓紧
before they can herd us up like cattle.
在被他们关起来之前先走一步
Colonel Weaver. What about my dad?
韦弗上校 那我爸爸怎么办
We can't go without him. Don't you worry about your dad, son.
我们不能丢下他 别担心你♥爸♥爸 孩子
I'm gonna get him out of here with us,
我会把他接来的
but right now we got to move, all right?
但是现在我们得走了 好吗
Let's go, people!
走吧
So it turns out the Volm are no better than the fishheads.
所以沃尔姆比鱼头怪好不了多少
Isn't that dandy? No time for this, Pope.
真讽刺啊 没时间听你说 珀普
Get yourself packed and ready to go.
收拾好东西走吧
That's okay.
没事
Dad? What's wrong?
爸爸 你怎么了
I'm okay.
我没事
Here.
给你
What is this?
这是什么
Nitroglycerine? Is there something wrong with your heart?
硝化甘油 你心脏怎么了
Where did you get these?
你哪里找来的
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯医生给的
How long have you been taking it?
这药你吃了多久
Tell me. How long?
告诉我 多久了
A couple of months.
几个月了
Jeanne...
珍
You can't tell anybody about this, okay?
这事不能告诉别人
Especially not Tom. Promise me.
尤其是汤姆 听见没有
Okay. I promise.
好 我保证
Okay.
乖
We should go to Brazil. No, sweetheart.
咱们应该去巴西 不 亲爱的
We cannot go to some concentration camp.
我们不能去那破地方
I don't understand why we can't Well, I can explain.
我不懂为什么 我可以解释
We've got a job to do here,
我们在这里有事做
and I do not trust these Volm to do it for us.
我不信任那些沃尔姆能做好
Besides, sweetheart, can you really see your old man
况且 亲爱的 你觉得爸爸我
sitting around on a beach somewhere?
像是会坐在海滩上享受的人吗
We got to go.
我们必须走
Where's my dad?
我爸爸呢
I assure you, your father is quite safe, Matt.
我保证 你♥爸♥爸很安全 马特
I don't believe you.
我不信
I promise.
我保证
You'll be reunited with him
今晚登机后
when you board the transport tonight.
你就会见到他
You promise? You played us,
保证个屁 你耍我们
you bubble-headed bastard.
你个泡泡头王八蛋
You are mistaken, John Pope.
你搞错了 约翰·玻普
We will defeat the Espheni, just as we have promised,
我们会履行诺言 打败艾士芬尼
and you will live out the rest of this war
而你们将远离战争
in comfort and peace and safety.
活在安定与和平里
But right now, it is imperative that you lay down your weapons
而现在 你们要放下武器
and prepare to leave.
准备离开
If you really are our allies, why do we need to disarm?
如果你们真是我们的盟友 为何要我们放下武器
You will have no need for weapons in Brazil.
在巴西 你们不需要武器
Screw this!
去他妈的
I say we fight our way out of this snake pit.
不如我们直接杀出一条血路来
Me too.
我同意
Take another look, Pope.
看仔细点 玻普
They got those Volm weapons.
他们拿的是沃尔姆武器
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Like you, I am a soldier, colonel.
跟你一样 我是军人 上校
And, like you, I obey orders,
跟你一样 我服从命令
whether I agree with them or not.
不管我同不同意
Then you know this isn't right.
你明知这样不对
Please, sir.
长官
I am begging you. Do not make me use force.
我求你了 请不要逼我动用武力
Order your people to lay down their weapons
叫你的人放下武器
and prepare themselves for transport.
准备离开
Lay down your weapons.
放下武器
Live to fight another day.
留得青山在不怕没柴烧
That's our only play here.
这是我们唯一的选择
So, this is the end game between the grand alliance.
所以 咱们这伟大的盟友就这个程度哈
You knew better.
你明知道
You knew in your gut it was a mistake.
你明知道当初不该这么做
But Tom, he talked you into it.
但是汤姆 他说服了你
Well, congratulations, colonel.
恭喜你啊 上校
The Volm have just done
沃尔姆做到了
what the fishheads never could --
鱼头怪从未做到的事
brought us to our knees.
让我们服输
My son should have warned you in advance
我儿子应该警告过你
that physical contact with a Volm commander
跟沃尔姆指挥官直接进行肢体接触
is a serious breach of etiquette.
是很失礼的行为
There are many things I wish your son had warned me about.
很多事情 我多希望你儿子也警告过我
You must understand. He was under strict orders.
请你理解 他只是服从命令
I can see that now.
我现在明白了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表