剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I bet.
肯定是
25 kids de-harnessed -- not one complication.
给25个孩子卸除脊甲 都无并发症
That's got to feel good.
你一定感觉很好
It does. A lot.
确实 非常好
I only wish we had the volm's technology a couple years ago
要是早几年拥有沃尔姆的技术就好了
so many children lost.
我们失去了好多孩子
How are you?
你怎么样
How is your day going?
今天忙吗
The same -- crazy.
和平时一样 忙疯了
Miles to go before I sleep, I'm afraid.
恐怕睡前还有很多事
What?
什么
This is Marina and her scheduling neurosis.
肯定是玛琳娜把日程排太紧
This isn't Marina.
不是玛琳娜的错
Somebody needs to stop telling her to play White House.
得有人告诉她别再指挥白宫了
White House and the President have 20 square blocks.
白宫和总统有20个街区
Charleston's growing.
查尔斯顿在壮大
Refugees are coming in every day.
每天都有难民到来
There's got to be a feeling of safety and security...
我们必须营造出安全感和稳定感
or it will all end up in chaos.
否则会一团混乱
I never thought I'd say this,
从没想过我会说这样的话
but I miss being on the road,
我竟然想念被迅猎兽追杀
being chased by Skitters.
在路上逃亡的日子
It seems like we had more time together.
好像那时候我们在一起的时间更多
I know.
我明白
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
It's just something he needs.
只是他需要的东西
You want to grab a bite to eat?
要不要去吃点东西
Someone opened this shawarma stand in Pope Town
波普镇新开了一家烤肉店
I've been dying to try.
我一直很想试试
I'm sure we could barter a couple of house calls for a meal or two.
我们肯定可以用几次出诊换一两顿
Honestly, I'm beat.
老实说 我很累
I'm gonna check on that appendectomy in bed 17
我还要去看17床切除阑尾的病人
and then crash in my bed like a 10-ton weight.
然后像个死人一样倒在床上
I totally get it. Rain check, then?
完全理解 那就下次吧
Yeah. Absolutely.
好 肯定的
Hey, got it. No, I got it.
我来 不 我来吧
My water broke.
我的羊水破了
Dad, Anne's having the baby -- n-now.
爸爸 安要生了 现在
Tom, I think I've done it.
汤姆 我完成了
Done what, Arthur?
完成什么 亚瑟
Narrowed the list down to a dozen possible suspects.
把名单缩小到了十二个嫌疑人
Now, you're not gonna believe it, but --
你肯定无法相信 但...
Uh, I-I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便讲话
Anne's having the baby.
安要生了
Oh. Oh. It can wait.
我可以等
It can wait.
没关系
A militia group from Wisconsin spotted your camp
一个来自威斯康辛州的民兵组织
when they were crossing over the Black Hills in Kentucky.
在穿过肯塔基州的黑山时发现你们的营地
Kentucky? Really?
肯塔基州 真的吗
We've been trying to rescue as many of the harnessed kids as we can
自从新的外星人给我们提供了
ever since the new aliens provided us with technology
可以安全卸除脊甲的技术
to safely remove the harness.
我们一直尝试救出更多被脊甲化的孩子
Did you know I'd be there?
你知道我会去那儿吗
Every camp we went to, I looked for you.
每到一个营地 我都会找你
This time, I got lucky.
这一次 我走运了
Is that their place -- the new aliens?
那是它们的住处吗 新的外星人
That's it. How many are there?
是的 它们有多少人
20, 25.
二十 二十五
No one knows for sure,
没人知道
since they mostly stay in their bunker or whatever they call it.
因为它们总是待在碉堡里
Where did they come from?
它们从哪儿来的
Not exactly sure.
不确定
They told us their planet had been invaded, same as us.
它们说自己的星球和我们一样被占领了
For hundreds of years,
几百年来
they've been chasing the overlords,
它们一直在追捕领主
trying to liberate planets they've tried to destroy.
想解放它们企图毁掉的星球
Do you trust them?
你们信任它们吗
Well, it's because of them Charleston is safe.
有了它们查尔斯顿才变得安全
They've given us new weapons and strategies.
它们给了我们新的武器和战略
It's hard not to believe what they say is true.
很难不相信它们说的话
Who can argue with winning?
谁能否认我们的胜利呢
But do you trust them?
但你相信它们吗
They're aliens.
它们是外星人
Who's to say they're any better than the overlords -- or worse?
谁知道它们是比领主好 还是坏呢
Curfew is not for another half an hour.
还有半小时就宵禁了
I want to show you the horses.
我带你去看马吧
So, he's a butler?
他是杂役吗
Right. From 19thcentury England?
是的 来自十九世纪的英国吗
Yes. Fighting what?
没错 为什么战斗
Grim Reapers? With his 10-year-old master?
死神 和他十岁的怪物一起吗
He's 12. Look, it's manga.
十二岁了 这是日本漫画
It's weird, is what it is.
真是奇怪
Give me some plain old superhero any old day.
随便拿古老的超级英雄 跟我瞎掰
No, no, no. You can't compare comic books to manga.
不不 你不能把它和漫画书比
Says who?
谁说的
Call, raise, or fold -- what's it gonna be, sweetcakes?
叫牌 加码还是退出呢 宝贝们
Raise.
加码
Yes. Yes, Jim. I'm telling you!
是的 吉姆 我跟你说
It was either the lobsters or the elephant men.
不是龙虾就是那个大象人
Either one of them could have tipped off the fishheads.
这俩人都能干掉鱼头
That's what I'm hearing.
我听说的就是这样
Now, we should be kicking them both out of town right now.
现在 我们要把它们都赶走
What are we waiting Lars, my boy.
我们还在等什么 拉尔斯 孩子
Listen, I know you've had a long and hard day in the trenches.
我知道你今天在战壕非常辛苦
You mind if I offer just one small, little piece of advice?
介意我给你个小建议吗
What? Shut up! All right?
啥建议 闭嘴 好吗
Keep that kind of stuff you're talking way down inside
把那些歪门邪道的想法
that thick skull of yours, all right?
给我憋在脑壳里 明白吗
Save it for your memoirs.
留着写回忆录时候用
So, what -- are you an alien lover now, Pope?
所以 你拥护外星人了是吗 珀普
You got all the answers, huh? That it?
你啥都知道 是吗
You got all the smarts, is that right?
全世界你最聪明 是吗
No.
不是
Tell you what.
我跟你说
I'll buy you a drink.
我请你喝一杯吧
Huh? On the house.
好吗 免费的
Everybody! Chill out!
大家 放松起来吧
All good things can be had right here at the Nest!
所有好东西尽在鸟巢酒吧
Welcome!
欢迎大家
Lyle, do me a favor and buy those boys a round on me, all right?
莱尔帮我请这孩子喝一杯 好吗
The cheap stuff. Keep an eye on them, as well.
点便宜的就行 也帮我看着大家
You got it, boss. Thank you.
没问题 谢了
You should get some sleep. I'm fine.
你去睡会吧 我没事
No, you're not.
你这哪叫没事
We miss it?
我们没赶上吗
No. Just my water broke.
赶上了 我羊水刚破
Matt.
马特
W-what?
怎么了
Geez. Sorry. I thought she was having a baby.
抱歉 我以为她正在生孩子
That's fine, Matt.
没关系 马特
You guys, it's gonna be a long night -- trust me.
这会是个漫长的夜晚的 相信我
We could be here for awhile.
我们能待上一会儿
Might be a good time to break out the old --
刚好可以打破旧的...
Monopoly. I'll go get the board.
旧的垄断 我拿板子
Seriously?
真的吗
It's kind of a Mason family tradition.
这是梅森家庭的传统
Okay.
好吧
Oh, I didn't even hear you come in.
我都没听到你进来了
Is it that time already?
已经到时间了吗
So it's you?
是你
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表