剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Falling Skies S03E07
《陨落星辰》第三季 第七集
We're here.
我们到了
This is where the rebel leader said to meet.
叛乱者领袖说在这里见面
Can I ask you a question, dad?
我能问你个问题吗 爸爸
Always.
可以
After we find Anne and Alexis,
我们找到安和亚蕾克西后
will we go back to Charleston?
还回查尔斯顿吗
I don't know, Ben.
我不知道 本
I'm not sure there's much of a future for us there.
我不确定那里是不是还有未来
Why? Do you want to?
怎么 你想回去吗
Uh, made some friends there, you know?
我在那里交了些朋友
People I'll -- people I'll miss.
我会想念他们的
Like Denny?
比如说丹妮吗
She won't have a problem with the fact
她不介意我妹妹是
that my sister's a half-alien, but the others?
半外星人 但其余人
Lexie will be treated like a freak.
亚蕾克西会被当成怪物的
Like you were.
像你一样
I was, uh, old enough to deal with it.
我长大了 能自己应付
But a small child?
但她还小
I-I don't want her to have to go through that.
我不想让她经历那一切
Neither do I.
我也不想
So, uh, if we don't go back, what will we do?
如果我们不回去 那要做什么呢
We keep moving. Keep fighting.
我们继续前进 继续战斗
Honestly, I haven't really thought that far ahead.
说实话 我真没想那么远
First task is to get to Mechanicsville,
第一步是去麦坎尼维尔
find Anne and Lexie.
找到安和亚蕾克西
Their new leader -- he seems pretty full of himself.
他们的新领袖看起来很自负
Yeah, he makes me nervous when I'm channeling him.
我和他通话时 他让我很紧张
It's different than red eye? Very. He's more...
和红眼睛不一样吗 大不相同 他更加...
Aggressive? Impatient.
咄咄逼人吗 没有耐心
Completely loyal to the cause, though.
但是对事业忠心耿耿
He and the others almost treat red eye like a god.
他和其他人简直把红眼睛当成了神
Reaching out to humans -- that took a lot of risk.
来找人类 这冒了很大的险
Took a lot of --
需要很多...
They're coming.
它们来了
Who's coming? Enemy patrol.
谁来了 敌方巡逻队
They're searching for you. You must divert.
它们在找你们 你们必须转移
Which way are they coming from?
他们从哪条路来
Which way are they coming from?
他们从哪条路来
You're probably too young to remember that camping jag
你可能太小了 不记得爸爸妈妈举办的
mom and dad were on.
野营狂欢了
Talking about every other weekend,
每隔一周
we'd head out to the Berkshires,
我们都会去伯克郡
set up camp, dad would get to cooking --
搭起帐篷 爸爸负责烹饪
Bacon, eggs, biscuits.
培根 鸡蛋 饼干
I kind of remember that.
我有些记忆
Yeah? Well, I hate to say it,
真不想这样说
but we have oatmeal and grits, a little bit of coffee.
但我们有燕麦和粗玉米粉 还有点咖啡
Food always tastes better when you're starving.
当你挨饿的时候食物总是特别美味
I guess.
我想是吧
It's weird, you know?
真古怪
What's that, buddy?
有什么古怪的
It's like the war never happened here.
就好像这里没发生过战争
Yeah, I know. Right?
我知道
Especially after everything we've been through.
特别是在我们经历过的一切之后
It makes you wonder what would have happened
让我们好奇 如果直接来了这里
if we had just come up here.
情况又会怎样
But I suppose
但我想
dad would have never let me shoot a gun, huh?
爸爸绝不会让我开枪的 对吧
That's for sure.
那是肯定的
But when we find Anne and Lexie,
但我们找到安和亚蕾克西之后
I don't know. Maybe dad will want to come back here.
我也说不好 也许爸爸会想回到这里
Or someplace where there aren't any skitters.
或者别的没有迅猎兽的地方
Maybe.
也许吧
They're back.
他们回来了
Come on, boys! We got to get going!
快 孩子们 我们得走了
Skitters and mechs on their way!
迅猎兽和械甲怪要来了
All right, get that stuff. Let's go. Pack it up.
收拾东西 走吧 赶紧打包
The good news is business is booming, profits are up.
好消息是 商业繁荣 利润增加
The bad news is so what?
坏消息是 那又如何
Well, we got more credits than we know what to do with.
我们已经不知道该怎么处理钱财了
That's my whole point, right?
我就是这个意思
What the hell am I gonna do
我拿着那些纸
with all that pieces of paper, right?
能做些什么
Get myself a new tube of toothpaste?
给自己买♥♥一管新牙膏吗
Yeah, but someday...
但总有一天
The future's not ours to see, Lyle.
我们是看不见未来的 莱尔
It's carpe diem.
及时行乐吧
Grab what you can and grab it fast.
把握当下 抓紧享乐
Yep.
对
What we need is someone or something to trade with --
我们需要的是能和我们交易的人
Another community or something.
或者另一个社区什么的
Maybe like the one where President Hathaway was.
也许像哈撒韦总统所在的那个社区
Actually, that's an almost-brilliant idea.
实际上这真是个绝妙的主意
The hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Getting ready to tow this...thing.
把这玩意儿拖走
No, you are not. No, I am, Pope.
不可能 真的 珀普
In fact, this whole area is being cleared out.
这一片地区都要被清空
Cleared out, my ass.
清空你的头啊
On whose orders?
谁下的命令
By order of the president of the new United States, Pope.
新美国的总统的命令 珀普
So I guess it's true what they say, huh?
那他们说的是真的了
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
极权必导致腐♥败♥
When the mouse is away, the cat takes
老鼠溜走了 猫咪
pretty much whatever the hell she feels like, is that it?
可以为所欲为 对吗
Refugees keep pouring in every day.
每天都有难民涌入
Housing below the city is at maximum capacity.
城市的房♥子已经住满了
Ms. Peralta wants to make room,
派拉塔女士想腾出空间
and Pope town, including your bar,
珀普镇 包括你的酒吧
is the most logical choice.
是最为合理的选择
It's the worst possible choice, cap.
这是最糟糕的选择 上尉
People need a place to blow off steam.
人们需要减压的地方
You can't keep that kind of pressure building up.
不能让那么大的压力一直堆积
Keep your powder dry, Pope.
有备无患吧 珀普
You're not being closed. You're just being moved.
这不是让你们关门 而是让你们搬走
Where? Timbuktu?
搬去哪里 廷巴克图吗[非洲城市]
Listen. If Tom Mason was here, you know it wouldn't --
听着 如果汤姆·梅森在 就不会...
Medical evac team needed on the perimeter immediately!
医疗疏散小队请马上赶往边界
Medical evac team needed on the perimeter immediately! Go! Go!
医疗疏散小队请马上赶往边界 快走
Please, hurry.
请快一点
The president is in need of immediate medical...assistance.
总统马上需要医疗救助
Nobody moves... nobody dies.
不许动 不然杀了你们
Hey. What you got there on the back of your neck?
你脖子后面是什么
It's acne.
是痤疮
Acne?
痤疮
Drop your weapons! Now!
放下武器 马上
Friend, I always tell my boys
朋友 我总是告诫我的小弟
it's best to look before leaping.
最好三思而后行
Ben.
本
What do you want with us?
你想怎么样
Right now, I want you to get off your horses,
现在 我想让你们下马
lay your weapons on the ground.
把武器放在地上
Do it quick!
赶紧的
If we wanted to kill you, you'd be dead half a mile back.
如果我们想杀了你们 那早就动手了
We just want your horses and your supplies,
我们只要你们的马匹和供给品
Then we'll be on our ways.
然后就走
Y'all just be smart now. Do exactly as you're told.
你们最好放聪明点 按我说的做
No one needs to get hurt.
大家就都相安无事
Up against the truck.
过来卡车这边
Move! That's it.
快点 这就对了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表