剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Well... You know.
问题就是 我不知道
That's the point. I don't.
这里就像但丁笔下的地狱外♥围♥
This is like the outer circle from Dante's Inferno.
[《神曲》中描写地狱外♥围♥都是进不去天堂 地狱也不要的碌碌无为之人]
外♥围♥
The outer circle?
她在那儿呢
There she is.
天呐 和之前真是天差地别
Heavens, what a transformation!
那个 大概就是
And that, presumably,
和她在沃里克广场待了两个小时的朋友吧
is the friend she spent two hours with in Warwick Square.
先别这么想
Let's not start down that track.
天呐
Oh, my...!
你们是怎么找到我的
How on earth did you find me?
你好 我是罗斯母亲的表姐
How do you do? I'm a cousin of Rose's mother.
罗斯孟德·平斯维克夫人
Lady Rosamund Painswick.
这是泰伦斯·马格戴尔
And this is Terence Margadale.
你们好 请坐
How do you do? Please, sit down.
麻烦再拿几只杯子过来
Can you bring some more glasses?
马格戴尔太太在哪
Tell me, where is Mrs Margadale?
她在乡下 在...
She's in the country, at the...
泰伦斯以前为我爸爸工作
Terence used to work for Daddy,
他算是我们的家族朋友吧
so he's more of a family friend, really.
那小虾表亲听说他的事会很高兴咯
Oh! So Cousin Shrimpie will be pleased to hear about him? Will he?
-不要 求你 -我们去跳个舞吧
- No, please... - Why don't we dance?
听着 我大概可以
Now look, I think I can just about
让罗斯孟德和伊迪丝不把这事说出去
to get Rosamund and Edith to keep their mouths shut
只要你和我们回去
if you come back with us now
并且不再和这个男人来往
and have nothing more to do with this man,
至少在跟我们在一起的这段时间里
at least not until you're out of our charge.
但他...过得不开心 这不能怪他
But he's...he's terribly unhappy, and it's not his fault at all.
他的妻子太糟糕了
His wife is absolutely horrid.
想勾搭年轻女子的已婚男人
Married men who wish to seduce young women
都说妻子不好
always have horrid wives.
我劝你先见见马格戴尔太太
I suggest you meet Mrs Margadale
再做决定不迟
before you come to any final conclusions.
你错了 他爱我
You're wrong. He's in love with me.
只要离了婚 他就会立刻娶我
He wants to marry me as soon as he can get a divorce.
那是什么时候
And when will that be?
-要离婚很复杂 -我想也是
- Well...you see it's terribly difficult. - Yes, I thought it might be.
你打算接受我的条件呢
Now, will you accept my conditions
还是让罗斯孟德夫人来处理你
or do I throw you to Lady Rosamund?
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
我总是帮助受压♥迫♥的人
I'm on the side of the downtrodden.
借过
Excuse me.
我挺喜欢沃里克广场的
I rather like Warwick Square.
挺有格调 却不那么喧嚣
A sort of Belgravia without the bustle.
我们也刚搬去没多久
We haven't been there very long.
罗斯累了 我们先回去吧
Rose is feeling rather tired so we're leaving.
就不能再留...
Won't you at least stay for a...?
不不 我很高兴她能留下
Well, no. No, I'm glad she's staying.
我都快忘了为人父母的感觉
But one forgets about parenthood.
没日没夜的操劳
The on-and-on-ness of it.
罗伯特和罗斯孟德小时候你很为他们操劳吗
Were you a very involved mother with Robert and Rosamund?
-你很惊讶吗 -有点
- Does it surprise you? - A bit.
我还以为是一群保姆和家庭教师侍候着他们
I'd imagined them surrounded by nannies and governesses,
每天收拾得体
being starched and ironed
好在下午茶之后跟你待上一小时
to spend an hour with you after tea.
没错 但每天都有一小时呢
Yes, but it was an hour every day.
是啊
I see, yes.
真是累人
How tiring.
拿到了斯维尔先生的钱
After the money turned up from Mr Swire,
一切就回归正轨了
things went back to normal.
卡森先生 我能和您聊聊吗
Mr Carson, may I have a word?
-我先走了 -不用
- I'll leave you. - Just...
什么事
Well?
巴罗先生什么时候走
When's Mr Barrow leaving?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
他都没了工作 为什么还赖着不走
He's lost his job. Why can't he just go?
有他在我很尴尬
I find it very awkward.
他只是犯了错 你又没缺胳膊少腿
He made a mistake. You're still in one piece.
何必像个姑娘似的这么计较
Why do you have to be such a big girl's blouse about it?
对不起 卡森先生 但我心意已决
I'm sorry, Mr Carson, but I won't change my mind.
您应该知道是谁怂恿他的 卡森先生
I suppose you know who's put him up to this, Mr Carson.
那个贝茨先生真惹人厌
That Mr Bates is gobby, isn't he?
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
所有人都把他夸得犹如天神
Everyone talked about him as if he could walk on water,
但他说的话可真难听
but he's got a mouth on him.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他为巴罗先生辩解
He was sticking up for Mr Barrow.
是因为卡森先生不为他写推荐信吗
Is this because of Mr Carson not giving him a reference?
我也觉得这不应该
I don't think it's right. Do you?
当然不应该给他写
Yes, I bloody well do think it's right!
你什么都不知道
You know nothing about it.
怎么了
What's happened?
我说什么了
What did I say?
别去管这事 亲爱的
I shouldn't get involved, dear.
听我的 别去多管闲事
If you'll take my advice, I should stay out of it.
艾瑟尔的事有进展了吗
Tell me, has there been any progress with Ethel?
很抱歉让你失望了 但她不想走
No. I'm sorry to disappoint you but she doesn't want to go.
就没一份看得上眼吗
Not one of them was right?
有一份在沃森太太家的工作
One. A Mrs Watson.
但那房♥子离布莱恩一家太近了
But the house was near where the Bryants live.
但老实说 我看她也是为此才动心
And to be honest, I suspect that was the reason.
有机会多看小查理几眼
A chance to see little Charlie from time to time.
-这不能怪她 -当然
- Well, I can't blame her for that. - Of course not.
但布莱恩一家迟早会发现
But the Bryants would be bound to find out,
只会让她更伤心
which would only lead to more heartbreak.
一有消息我会立刻给你写信
I'll write to you as soon as I hear,
但基本上是不可能有什么问题的
but it's extremely unlikely there is anything wrong at all.
你可能就是白破费跑了一趟
This may prove an expensive journey for you.
我能问个问题吗 赖德医生
May I ask you a question, Dr Ryder?
我妻子有来找过你吗
Has my wife been to see you?
我没接待过卡劳利夫人
I'm not aware of treating a Mrs Crawley.
-就算有 我也不能向您透露 -当然
- But even if I had, I could not possibly comment on it. - Of course.
只是...我不想让她担心
It's only... I can't bear to think of her being worried
因为如果真有问题 肯定是我的错
when I know very well that if anyone's to blame, it's me.
我认为这种事就不能说是谁的错
I'm not sure blame is a very useful concept in this area.
请您相信 综合考虑 不用多久
Please believe me that probability and logic
就会有个卡劳利宝宝诞生
indicate a Crawley baby yowling in its crib before too long.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
莱文森夫人 预约了赖德医生
Mrs Levinson for Dr Ryder.
喝点茶提提神
This should buck you up.
你为什么不告诉我就来
Why did you go without saying,
况且这事肯定是我的问题
when I knew all along it was me?
这你根本说不好
You know nothing of the sort.
其实 是我的问题
In fact, it was me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是有点问题 是...
There was something wrong, with...
就算对你我也难以启齿
Actually, I can't talk about this sort of thing, even to you.
-这口气真像罗伯特 -谁让我是他女儿
- You sound like Robert. - Well, I am his daughter.
事实上...
The fact is...
我做了个小手术
it meant a small operation.
什么
What?
没事的 几周前做的
It's all right. It was weeks ago.
所以我才与你保持距离
That's why I've been keeping you at arm's length.
我还以为你厌倦我了
I thought you'd gone off me.
总之 今天来就是为了检查是否一切都好
Anyway, today was just to see if all is well,
医生说没事了
and he says it is.
他说让我六个月后再联♥系♥他
He says I'm to get in touch with him in six months' time
但我在此之前就应该能怀上
but that I'll be pregnant before then.
那我们现在可以开始造人了
So...now we can start making babies.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表