剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
If there's one thing that I'm quite indifferent to
就是菲利普·塔布索爵士的自尊
it's Sir Philip Tapsell's feelings.
你这是无故让他们担心
You are upsetting these people for no reason at all.
我没有
I am not!
她可能有毒血症 会引起子痫
I think she may be toxaemic, with a danger of eclampsia.
真是这样就必须尽快行动
In which case, we must act fast.
根本没有危险
There is no danger whatsoever.
依我的经验看
Judging by my experience,
茜玻小姐的情况非常正常
Lady Sybil is behaving perfectly normally.
-你不觉得胎儿很小吗 -但在正常范围内
- Do you not find the baby small? - Not unusually so.
脚踝呢
And the ankles?
也许她脚踝本来就粗 很多女人都这样
Maybe she has thick ankles. Lots of women do.
但她不是
But she does not.
我警告你 医生
I warn you, Doctor,
你要还想留下 就别再多嘴
if you wish to remain, you must be silent.
我不能允许你干扰我
I cannot allow you to interfere.
别烧糊
Don't be burnt...
你没事吧 艾瑟尔 我听到了惊叫声
Are you all right, Ethel? Only, I heard a shout.
没事 夫人 一切都好
Fine, ma'am. Everything's fine.
这是菜豆奶酥 夫人
It's a kidney souffle, ma'am.
菜豆奶酥 这不会太难了点吗
A kidney souffle? Isn't that a bit adventurous?
我看帕特莫太太做过好多次
I've seen Mrs Patmore do it a hundred times.
但她当厨娘做的第一道菜
Yes, but she can't have begun her career as a cook
也不会是菜豆奶酥啊
by making a kidney souffle.
要我再做点别的吗 夫人
Shall I try something else, ma'am?
不用 这会儿做...
No, if we're to avoid a midnight feast, it's...
也要变成宵夜了
too late to turn back.
情况还好吗
Is everything all right?
我想是的 我想来拿点热牛奶
I think so. I've just come to fetch some warm milk
她也许会想喝
in case she fancies it.
卡森先生
Mr Carson?
总算找到你了
I'm glad I've caught you.
以前在卡劳利夫人家干活儿的伯德太太寄来封信
I've had a letter from Mrs Bird who used to work for Mrs Crawley.
我都不知道她离职了
I didn't know she'd gone.
问题就在这儿
Well, that's the point.
我一直在考虑将来的事
I've been thinking about what we should do.
我有个哥哥在利物浦
You know I have a brother in Liverpool,
那儿说不定会招人
and there might be an opening there.
-这样我又能捣鼓车了... -不要
- It'd mean working with cars again... - No.
我们不能退步 这点你要向我保证
We're not going backwards. You must promise me that.
天啊 真希望我能帮上你
God, I wish there was something I could do.
陪着我就好
Just be here.
我们可以躺下来看星星
We can just lie back and look at the stars.
-她... -一切正常
- Is she...? - It's all just as it should be.
又怎么了
Now what?
我想检验一下最新的尿样
I want to test the latest sample of her urine.
饶了我吧
Oh, for Heaven's sake.
请给护士下个指令吧 菲利普爵士
Just give the order to the nurse, please, Sir Philip.
我们的年轻妈妈还好吗
How's the young mother doing?
现在是我当班吗 克拉克森医生
Am I on duty, Dr Clarkson?
什么
What?
肯定不是我
Only I swear I'm not on duty,
要不然我怎么会躺在这里
otherwise I wouldn't be lying here.
不 不是你当班
No. No, you're not on duty.
卡劳利夫人竟雇了个妓♥女♥打理她的宅子
Mrs Crawley has hired a prostitute to manage her house?
所以伯德太太才觉得
And that's why Mrs Bird felt
她必须辞职
she had no choice but to hand in her notice.
那是当然 真是可怜
Nor did she, poor woman.
卡森先生 这可是艾瑟尔啊
Mr Carson, this is Ethel we're talking about.
我们的艾瑟尔
OUR Ethel.
卡劳利夫人也只是想帮她一把而已
And Mrs Crawley was just trying to give her a helping hand.
真的这么无法原谅吗
Is that so wrong?
我又没有指责她的好心
I do not criticise her for her charity,
但她做事太欠考虑了
but she hasn't considered her actions.
任何正派的人 特别是正派的女性
No respectable person - certainly, no respectable woman -
都不会再去拜访她了
can now be seen entering her house.
可是艾瑟尔已经从良了啊
But Ethel's given all that up.
我又没说她在卡劳利夫人家的厨房♥里开妓院
I didn't think she was running a brothel in Mrs Crawley's kitchen.
能暂且保密吗
Can't we say nothing for now?
伯德太太不在了
Mrs Bird's gone,
就我所知 艾瑟尔不太会烹饪
and I don't remember Ethel as any great cook,
或许会自然解决吧
so it may sort itself out.
好吧
Very well.
那我们暂且不说出去
We shall keep silent. For the moment.
但我不希望有女仆
But I don't want the maids
以任何理由进出那所房♥子
going into that house on any pretext whatsoever.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
听明白了 卡森先生
Quite clear, Mr Carson.
男仆也不行
Or the footmen.
我认为茜玻小姐可能会出现子痫
It's my belief that Lady Sybil is at risk of eclampsia.
那是什么
What is that?
一种罕见病症 而她并没患此病
A rare condition from which she is NOT suffering.
告诉他你的诊断理由
Tell him why you think she may be.
胎儿个头小 孕妇神志不清
Her baby is small, she is confused,
而且尿液中的白蛋白
and there is far too much albumen -
就是蛋白质 含量过高
that is, protein - in her urine.
注意一点 克拉克森医生
Dr Clarkson, please!
别忘了老夫人还在呢
Have you forgotten my mother is present?
别在意 我这个年纪的女人
Peace. A woman of my age
可比大多数男人的承受能力强多了
can face reality far better than most men.
如果我的诊断无误
The fact remains, if I am right,
我们必须立刻采取行动
we must act at once.
要怎么做
And do what?
把她转移到医院
Get her down to the hospital,
给她做剖腹产
and deliver the child by caesarean section.
这样安全吗
But is that safe?
恰恰相反
It is the opposite of safe.
这会让母子二人陷入极大的危险
It would expose mother and child to untold danger.
她在公共医院可能受到各种感染
She could pick up any kind of infection in a public hospital.
只有剖腹才能避免
An immediate delivery is the only chance of avoiding
孕妇因自然产创伤引发的痉挛
the fits that are brought on by the trauma of natural birth!
-也可能失败 但... -终于说实话了
- It may not work, but... - Honesty at last.
即使她真是子痫 而且她不是
Even if she were at risk from eclampsia, which she is NOT,
剖腹产也非常冒险
a caesarean is a gamble
可能危及母子性命
which might kill either or both of them.
我想我们应该听菲利普爵士的
I think we must support Sir Philip in this.
这不该由我们决定
But it's not our decision.
汤姆的意见呢
What does Tom say?
菲利普爵士不是汤姆雇的
Tom has not hired Sir Philip.
这里轮不到他做主
He is not master here,
而我绝不会因你一时兴起 拿茜玻的生命开玩笑
and I will not put Sybil at risk on a whim.
你有把握吗 菲利普爵士
If you are sure, Sir Philip?
我有百分之百的把握
I am quite, quite certain.
你怎么这样 我们显然得问问汤姆
You're being ridiculous. Obviously, we have to talk to Tom.
看我也没用 柯拉说得对
Don't look at me. Cora is right.
决定权掌握在小司机手里
The decision lies with the chauffeur.
-情况怎么样了 -我也不清楚
- How are things going? - I'm not sure.
两位医生在争吵 这可不是什么好兆头
The doctors are arguing. That's never a good sign.
情况还好吗
Is everything all right?
很不幸 看来不太好
Unfortunately, it seems it is not.
能送她去医院吗
Could we get her to the hospital?
现在移♥动♥她无异于谋杀
To move her now would be tantamount to murder.
承认吧 菲利普爵士
Sir Philip, admit it
你也察觉到她的子痫症状了
you're beginning to detect the symptoms yourself.
-你看得出她的痛苦 -是不是这样
- You can see her distress! - Can you?
茜玻小姐是很痛苦
Yes, Lady Sybil is in distress.
因为她要生了
She's about to give birth.
格兰瑟姆伯爵 布兰森先生 没时间了
Lord Grantham, Mr Branson, time is running out.
我们这会儿都该在医院了
We'd be at the hospital by now
如果当初及时行动 这会儿都生了
if we'd acted at once. The baby would be born.
如果现在手术 你能保证她会没事吗
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表