剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Please, love, please.
呼吸啊 亲爱的
Come on, come on. Breathe, love.
-求你了 -茜玻
- Come on. - Sybil?
亲爱的 是我
Listen, it's me, my darling.
你快呼吸啊
All you need to do is breathe right now.
已经给她注射了吗♥啡♥和阿托品[缓解痉挛]
We've given her morphine, and atropine.
这是怎么了
What's happening?
快呼吸 亲爱的
Please breathe, love!
不要 求你了
No, please!
-她喘不过气了 -不不不
- She can't breathe. - Oh, no, no!
不不不 求你了
Please, no no no...
不要
Please!
不要 不要 不要
Please, no no no no...
求你了 亲爱的
Please, love.
-不不 -快睁开眼睛
- No, no! - Please wake up.
别离开我 别抛下我
Please don't leave me. Don't leave me.
快睁开眼睛 亲爱的 别留我一个人
Please wake up, love. Please don't leave me!
别离开我 亲爱的
Please don't leave me, love!
不 老天啊
No! Oh, God!
不要 亲爱的
Please, love.
这怎么可能
But this can't be.
她才二十四岁
She's 24 years old.
这不可能
This cannot be.
我们要做什么 卡森先生
Is there anything we should do, Mr Carson?
撑住 黛西
Carry on, Daisy.
大家都是
As we all must.
托马斯
Thomas?
我也不知道我为什么哭
I don't know why I'm crying, really.
如果我死了 她都未必会知道
She wouldn't have noticed if I'd died.
你这话不是真心的
You don't mean that.
对 没错
No. No, I don't.
我这一生中没遇到几个对我好的人
In my life, I can tell you, not many have been kind to me.
她就是少数几个之一
She was one of the few.
不用介意
Oh... Don't mind me.
这个家里最可爱的人走了
The sweetest spirit under this roof is gone,
我也在哭
and I'm weeping myself.
你没事吧 卡森先生
Are you all right, Mr Carson?
我看着她长大的
I knew her all her life, you see.
打她出生我就认识她
I've known her since she was born.
我们会照顾好他们的
We'll look after them.
照顾好他们俩
We'll look after them both.
这你不用担心
Don't you worry about that.
该休息了 妈妈
It's time to go to bed, Mama.
你得好好休息 面对明天
You'll need some rest to face tomorrow.
待会儿的 我要跟我的孩子告别
Not just yet. This is my chance to say goodbye to my baby.
你走吧
You go.
我不会有事的
I'll be all right, I promise.
我可以陪您 或者您更想一个人静一静
I could stay, or would you prefer to be alone?
让我静一静吧 谢谢
Alone, I think, but thank you.
玛丽
And Mary?
叫你♥爸♥爸今晚去更衣室睡吧
Could you ask your father to sleep in the dressing room tonight?
因为你是我的孩子
Because you were my baby, you know.
永远不会变 永远
You always will be. Always.
我的漂亮女儿 我的孩子
My beauty, my baby.
我已经让卡森去叫安娜了 莫里先生
I've asked Carson to bring Anna here, Mr Murray,
但你怕是见不到格兰瑟姆伯爵了
but I don't think it'll be possible for you to see Lord Grantham.
今天不行 希望你理解
Not today. I'm sure you understand.
当然
Of course.
没有车来接站时
I should have guessed there was something wrong
我就该猜到出事了
when there was no car at the station.
多可怕的事啊
What a dreadful, dreadful thing.
那我先走了
I'll leave you to it.
莫里先生 你走之前 我可否和你谈一下
Mr Murray, I wonder if I might have a word with you before you go?
或许时机不对
It's not the best day for it,
但毕竟不知你下次还什么时候能来了
but there's no knowing when you might be up here again.
好的 卡劳利先生
Of course, Mr Crawley.
在这个时候打扰你实在抱歉 贝茨太太
I am very sorry to trouble you on a day like this, Mrs Bates.
谁都预料不到会发生这种事
You weren't to know. None of us could have known.
格拉斯比的人来了
The men from Grasby's have arrived.
要带走她吗
To take her away?
是的
Yes.
只能这样
And we must let them.
再见 亲爱的妹妹
Goodbye, my darling.
她是唯一一个
She was the only person living
认为你我很善良的人
who always thought you and I were such nice people.
玛丽
Oh, Mary...
你觉得我们以后能相处得好点吗
Do you think we might get along a little better in the future?
难说
I doubt it.
但既然这是这辈子
But since this is the last time
我们三个最后一次聚在一起
we three will all be together in this life,
我们现在像姐妹一样珍惜彼此吧
let's love each other now, as sisters should.
我的发现很简单 莫里先生
You see, what I have discovered is quite simple, Mr Murray.
但能够证明我丈夫的清白
It's proof of my husband's innocence.
这很好
That seems a good place to start.
是的 但为他昭雪的关键
Yes, but the key to his innocence
却是一个憎恨他的人的证词
depends on the word of a woman who hates him,
一个无论事实如何都希望他蹲监狱的人
and may want him to stay in prison whatever the truth.
把你知道的都告诉我吧
Why not tell me everything you know?
这的确不是时候
Of course, this isn't the right time,
但你既然来了 这话又不好在电♥话♥里讲
but you're here, and it's not a subject for the telephone.
没错 卡劳利先生 但我得承认
No, but I must confess to you, Mr Crawley, that
即使在这伤心时刻 您的话也十分入耳
even at this sad hour, your words are music to my ears.
这些庄园即将面临考验
Testing times are coming for these estates, indeed.
考验已经开始了
They've already arrived,
接下来几年中 很多大家族都将破败
and many great families will go to the wall over the next few years.
现在提升庄园的价值
It's never been more vitally important
并谨慎经营
to maximise the assets of a place like this,
至关重要
and run it with a solid business head.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
卡劳利先生和我在讨论庄园的管理问题
Mr Crawley and I were discussing the management of the estate.
他对未来提出了一些不错的计划
He was outlining some interesting plans for the future.
那你们是否打算把这些妙计告诉我父亲呢
And do you intend to involve my father in these fascinating plans?
当然
Of course.
那我看现在不是一个
Then I cannot think this a very
决定唐顿命运的好时机 莫里先生
appropriate moment to be deciding the destiny of Downton, Mr Murray,
我妹妹的遗体刚搬走
when my sister's body has just been removed from the house,
我父亲现在不想见任何人 也不想说话
and my father is quite unable to see or speak to anyone.
其实我只是来和贝茨太太谈她发现的新证据
I'm really only here to talk to Mrs Bates about her new evidence.
我要是知道 当然就...
Naturally, if I'd known...
不不 这是两码事
No, no, that's quite different.
全府上下都希望
None of us would wish to keep
贝茨能够早日出狱
Bates in prison for an hour longer than necessary.
-用我帮您叫她吗 -我们已经见过了
- Shall I fetch her? - I've already seen her.
我正要去约克郡探视贝茨
Now I'm on my way to York to visit Bates,
想听听他怎么说
and learn what he has to say about it.
多谢你远道而来
Then thank you so much for coming all this way.
玛丽小姐 请向令尊令堂转达我的哀悼
Lady Mary, please tell your parents how very sorry I am.
一定
Of course.
送莫里先生出去
Mr Murray is just leaving.
亲爱的 我很抱歉 原谅我
I'm sorry, darling. Forgive me.
我是有欠考虑
I wasn't thinking.
莫里先生刚好来这里
It's just Murray was in the house...
爸爸刚失去小女儿
Papa has lost his youngest daughter.
这打击已经够大了
I think that's enough.
你还要让他同时失去对庄园的管理权吗
Or does he have to lose control of his estate on the same day?
难就难在 要趁巴特利太太意识到
And the challenge is to get a statement from
这有多重要前 取得她的口供
Mrs Bartlett before she realises its significance.
没错
That's it.
我总在想茜玻小姐
I can't stop thinking about Lady Sybil.
可爱的年轻姑娘 她本来那么幸福
A lovely young woman at the height of her happiness.
如果我信奉上帝 也会因此产生怀疑
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表