剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
如果动手术吗 她有可能活下来
Had we operated? She might have lived.
有过这样的病例 产妇出现子痫先兆后
There are cases where an early Caesarian
提早采取剖腹产挽救了母亲生命
saved the mother after pre-eclampsia.
有多少例
How many cases?
的确不多 我需要去查一下
Not many, I admit. I'd need to do some research.
我想请你把你刚才几乎说出来的话
I want you to tell Lord and Lady Grantham
告诉格兰瑟姆伯爵夫妇
what you have almost admitted to me.
但当时的确有一线生机
But... But there WAS a chance.
克拉克森医生
Dr Clarkson,
你使我儿子和他夫人之间产生了隔阂
you have created a division between my son and his wife,
而他们只有团结一心
when the only way they can conceivably bear their grief
才能承受悲痛的打击
is if they face it together.
那您是要我骗他们说根本没有生还机会
So you want me to lie to them, say there was no chance at all?
骗...
"Lie"...
这个词真难听
is so unmusical a word.
我只是希望你能公平公正地重新审视证据
I want you to review the evidence honestly and without bias.
就算是为了减轻痛苦
Even to ease suffering,
我也不能欺骗他们啊
I could never justify telling an outright lie.
你怎么就这么不懂我
Have we NOTHING in common?
经营得太差 分开管理根本毫无道理
It's badly run. It makes no sense to manage it separately.
-这家的佃户呢 -我们会安顿好他
- What about the tenant? - We'd look after him.
他在种大麦和小麦
He's growing barley and wheat.
但他更适合去放羊
He'd do better with sheep.
没错 牧场该合并使用
Exactly. We'd merge the grazing.
-你怎么懂这些的 -你又怎么会懂
- How do you know that? - How do YOU,
毕竟你这辈子几乎都待在曼彻斯特
after spending your growing years in Manchester!
自打来到唐顿 我一直在努力学习
I've been on a steep learning curve since arriving at Downton.
我的祖父是在高威放黑脸绵羊的佃农
My grandfather was a tenant farmer in Galway, black-faced sheep.
看来你这革命者内心深处是个农夫啊
So there's a country boy inside the revolutionary?
算不上吧
Not much of one.
你一定讨厌这里吧
You must hate it here.
我不讨厌
No. I don't hate it.
只是不属于这儿
But I don't belong here, either.
-你有什么打算 -我想过去利物浦
- What will you do? - I thought of Liverpool.
也许能找到点事做
There might be something for me there.
那孩子呢
And the baby?
我会雇个女人 或是找亲戚帮忙照顾
I'll hire a woman or get a cousin over to take care of her.
我不知道
I don't know.
还能怎么办
What else can I do?
你可以把她留下
You could leave her here.
不 我绝不会和她分开
No. I'll not be separated from her.
她母亲留给我的就只有她了
She's all I have left of her mother.
好啦 你这下有把握了吧
Right, you know what you're doing?
我想是的
I think so. Yes.
设好闹铃 提示你
Use an alarm clock to remind you when to
-使用烤炉的时间 -好的
- put things in the oven and when to take them out. - I will.
你做得很好 艾瑟尔
You've done well, Ethel.
或许你是帮了你自己一个忙
Maybe you've also done yourself a favour.
我很感激
I'm very grateful.
我早猜到她一旦知道
I expected her to deny everything
自己的证词能还我自♥由♥便会矢口否认
the moment she realised her testimony would release me.
-你相信她确实说过那些话吧 -当然
- You know she did say every word of it. - Of course.
但恐怕有人在我到访前向她报了信
But I'm afraid someone tipped her off before I went to see her.
我大概知道是谁
I think I know who.
问题是下一步怎么办
The question remains as to what we do next.
不知道巴特利太太现在在想什么
I wonder what Mrs Bartlett is thinking at this moment.
为贝茨先生依然深陷囫囵而高兴吧
That she's glad Mr Bates is still in prison.
不一定
I'm not sure.
向律师撒谎对她那种女人来说可不容易
It's a big thing for a woman like that to lie to a lawyer,
这是藐视法律
to flout the law.
他们肯定贿赂了她 或是威胁
They would have bribed her to do it, or frightened her.
我们不能贿赂她
Well, we cannot offer a bribe.
但也许可以试着...说服她
But perhaps we can try to...persuade her
回归真♥相♥之路
into returning to the path of truth.
-我会想办法 -不能乱来
- Let me see what I can do. - Nothing foolish.
答应我你不会乱来
You mustn't do anything stupid. Promise me.
交给我吧 莫里先生
Leave it with me, Mr Murray.
怎么回事 我闻到你做饭了
I don't understand. I can smell cooking.
都是简单的菜肴 夫人 您会满意的
It's quite simple, ma'am. You'll be pleased,
我保证 我找人帮忙了
I promise. I've had help.
那你没做火腿和色拉喽
And I suppose there's no ham and no salad?
如果这午餐出了岔子 艾瑟尔
If this luncheon is a failure, Ethel,
我得拿你是问了
I shall hold you responsible.
抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry if I've kept you waiting.
我去准备午餐了
But I have to sent up the luncheon.
-感谢你抽空 -没事
- It's good of you to spare the time. - That's all right.
反正今天夫人小姐都不在 活儿不多
I've only the men to cook for today and they're easy.
你今早为什么去卡劳利公♥馆♥
What were you doing at Crawley House this morning?
谁说我去了卡劳利公♥馆♥
Who says I was at Crawley House?
-我看见你从那儿出来 -这样啊
- I saw you coming out. - Oh. I see.
卡劳利夫人想办个午宴 所以我...
Well, Mrs Crawley was giving a luncheon party and I...
-去帮艾瑟尔了 -我想是的
- And you were helping Ethel. - I suppose I was.
尽管我明确说过要跟那里保持距离
Against my strict instructions to give the place a wide berth.
卡森先生
Now, Mr Carson,
没人否认你在这家的地位
no-one disputes your position as head of this household,
但我想你不该用这副口气
but I'm not sure that you're entitled
跟帕特莫太太说话
to dress down Mrs Patmore in this way.
是啊 如果帕特莫太太
Of course, if Mrs Patmore
就喜欢和妓♥女♥搅在一起的话
wants to spend her time frolicking with prostitutes...
我像是那样的人吗
Do I look like a frolicker?
请问这个不得了的午餐会都请了谁
May I ask who's expected at this precious luncheon?
伯爵夫人 小姐们 还有老夫人
Her Ladyship, the young Ladies and the Dowager.
你居然默许一个妓♥女♥
You have allowed a woman of the street
服侍这家的主人用餐
to wait at table on members of our family?
我对你无话可说
I am speechless!
他肯定转眼就得说出去
I would guess he won't stay speechless for long.
我得花一整天跟代理人详谈
I really need to spend a day with the agents to talk it through.
贾维斯很忙的
Jarvis has a lot on his plate.
-这我知道 但... -非得现在谈吗
- Yes, of course, but... - Must we discuss this now?
会冷落汤姆的
It's very boring for Tom.
-没关... -汤姆是您的女婿
- I don't... - Tom is your son-in-law
他的女儿是您唯一的孙女
and his daughter is your only grandchild.
即便如此 庄园的运作也轮不到他说话
None of which gives him a word in running this place,
还是你打算让仆从和村民
or would you like to involve Carson or the maids
-都参与进来 -我真的...
- or people in the village? - I really...
罗伯特 我们不能坐以待毙
Robert, we have to act if we are to avoid another crisis.
现在资金大量流失
At the moment, the capital is leaking into the cracks
都是管理不善的后果
caused by bad management.
管理不善
Bad management?
待会儿再说
We'll discuss it later.
-老爷 能和您谈谈吗 -不能等等吗
- My Lord, I wonder if I could have a word? - Can't it wait?
不能 老爷 事不宜迟
No, my Lord. It can't.
卡森先生还真是不依不饶
Mr Carson's got a real bee in his bonnet.
-怎么回事啊 -你管那闲事
- What's that about? - Never you mind.
艾薇 你去跑步了吗
Ivy, have you been running?
没有啊 怎么了
No. Why?
脸有点红
Your colour's up.
可别是生病了
Hope you're not coming down with something.
假休得好吗 黛西
How was your day off, Daisy?
挺好的 谢谢
Lovely, thank you.
你的假期...要怎么过呢
What are you doing... with your day off?
和往常一样 一个人出去转转
What I usually do. Go somewhere on my own.
你可真固执 他根本没看上你
You never give up, do you? He's not interested.
可他总会有个心仪的对象吧
He must be interested in someone.
他正年轻呢 不是吗
He's young, isn't he?
反正那个人不是你
But that someone is not you.
梅森先生还好吗
How was Mr Mason?
不错啊 还是那么好
Very well. As nice as usual.
怎么了
What is it?
他想让我搬去农场住
He wants me to go live at the farm.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表