剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Being jilted at the alter? Yes, it is horrid,
简直是十万分可怕
multiplied by about ten thousand million.
你得找事情做
You must keep busy.
做什么 没什么好做的
What with? There's nothing to do at the house,
就是些娱乐
except when we entertain.
-你肯定能找到事做 -什么事
- There must be something you can put your mind to. - Like what?
园艺吗
Gardening?
当然不是 你还不至于呢
No, you can't be as desperate as that.
-那做什么 -伊迪丝
- Then what? - Edith, dear,
你是位有头脑
you're a woman with a brain
有能力的女性
and reasonable ability.
别整天愁眉苦脸的 找点事做
Stop whining and find something to do.
安娜 我要出去
I'm going out, Anna.
我跟帕特莫太太交待过了
I've told Mrs Patmore.
今晚应该都安排妥当了
I think everything's under control for tonight.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's the matter? - Nothing.
就是
Except...
我有几周没收到贝茨先生的来信了
I haven't had a letter from Mr Bates in weeks.
我担心 他是硬充大度
I worry... I worry that he's being gallant
不想拖累我
and trying to set me free,
想让我忘掉他 开始新生活
that he wants me to make a new life without him.
我看不会
I doubt it very much.
那他为什么不写信 也不让我去探视
Then why would he be silent like this and stop me visiting?
这我当然不知道了
Obviously, I don't know why,
但肯定是有原因的
but I do know there'd be a good reason.
你真这么想吗
Do you really think so?
我发誓
I'd swear to it.
-他们知道你耍了他们 -谁知道什么了
- They know you tricked them. - Who knows what?
杜伦特先生在外面贩毒
Mr Durrant's a dealer on the outside.
这和我有什么关系
What's that to do with me?
他为你室友工作
He's working for your cellmate.
我只知道 就因为你揍了克雷格
All I know is, you punched Craig
他们才给你下套
so they set you up,
但那东西又被你藏了起来 没治得了你
but you hid the stuff, that plan didn't turn the tables on them.
现在他们很生气
Now they're angry.
他们能怎么样
And what can they do?
我告诉你他们做了什么
Tell you what they've start been doing.
杜伦特向典狱长告状 说你施暴
Durrant reported you to the governor for violence.
你现在被认定为危险囚犯
You're officially a dangerous prisoner.
典狱长不会信的
The governor won't fall for that.
那你妻子多久没来探视你了
So when was the last time your wife came to visit?
你最近又收到了几封信
How many letters have you received lately?
感谢上帝 真松了口气
Thank God. What a relief.
我还以为她放弃我了
I thought she'd given up on me.
先弄清他们还打算怎么害你再感谢上帝吧
Don't thank God till you know what else they've got in store for you.
不许说话
Stop talking!
说吧
Go on, then.
茶匙 蛋匙 瓜匙
Tea spoon, egg spoon, melon spoon,
葡萄柚匙 果酱匙
grapefruit spoon, jam spoon,
要我告诉你吗
Shall I tell you?
好吧
All right.
肉羹匙
The bouillon spoon.
汤匙和餐匙不是同一把吗
I thought soup spoons were the same as table spoons?
是的 但肉汤比较特别
So they are, but not for bouillon,
得用一个小盘子喝
which is drunk from a smaller dish.
你去吧 我得继续干活了
Off you go now, I must get on.
您对阿尔弗雷德真是上心啊 卡森先生
You're taking a lot of trouble with young Alfred, Mr Carson
我都嫉妒了
I feel quite jealous.
那是何必 他主动向我求助
I don't know why. He asked for help.
而你从来没有
You never did.
真不好开口
It's very hard to begin.
快说吧 艾瑟尔
Well, find a way, Ethel,
我们还要继续过日子呢
we all have lives to lead.
您能给布莱恩夫妇写信吗
Could you write to the Bryants
告诉他们我想让他们来抚养查理
to say I want them to have Charlie?
这条路我们不是走过了 无功而返啊
We've already been down in this path, to no avail.
我知道 我也知道我说过母爱
I know, and I know I said a mother's love
胜过他们能给他的一切
was worth more than all they had to give,
但那是我的私心 不是为他
but I said it for me, not for him.
亲爱的 你要想清楚了才能做决定啊
My dear, you mustn't do anything until you're absolutely sure.
休斯太太说我们还要继续过日子
Mrs Hughes said we all have lives to lead,
但不是这样的
but that isn't true.
我没有未来了
I've got no life.
我只是苟延残喘
I exist, but barely.
艾瑟尔 我们知道你做了什么
Ethel, we all know the route you've taken.
您肯让我来真是好心
It's good of you to have me here.
我的意思是
All I mean is that
我也帮其他你这样的人洗心革面
I work with others like you to rebuild their lives.
我们怎么就不能合力想办法保住你儿子呢
Can't we work together to find a way for you to keep your son?
查理的爷爷奶奶
With his grandparents,
能给他任何他想要的生活
Charlie can build a life that is whatever he wishes it to be.
恕我直言 夫人
With all respect, ma'am,
我们再怎么努力也做不到这一点
you and I working together could never offer him that.
你要我再给他们写信
You want me to write to them again.
写得含糊点
But leave it vague.
就说艾瑟尔愿意让他们与孙子保持联♥系♥
Say that Ethel would like them to keep in contact with their grandson.
我心意已决
I won't change my mind.
即便如此 我还是这么写吧
Nevertheless, that's what I'll do
无论结果如何也不会失望了
then there'll be no disappointment whatever comes.
请您包涵 我还得去准备晚宴
Now, if you'll forgive me, we've a big dinner tonight.
再见 夫人 艾瑟尔
Good day, ma'am. Ethel.
艾瑟尔被辞退后日子过得很艰难 伯德太太
Ethel has had a very hard time of it since she left us, Mrs Bird.
几乎难以为继
She's had great difficulty making ends meet.
我们都知道她是怎么解决的了
We know how she solved that problem.
代我向莫斯利先生问好
Give my regards to Mr Molesley.
回头见 亲爱的
Until we meet again, my dear.
我穿外套来的
I had a coat.
挂在那儿呢
It's there.
帮帕克斯小姐拿一下
You will help Miss Parks.
有劳了 伯德太太
Please, Mrs Bird.
礼多人不怪
Some manners wouldn't go amiss.
我不认为服侍她这种人属于我的职责
I do not believe it's part of my duties to wait on the likes of her.
抱歉 但我就是这么想的
I'm sorry, but that's what I feel.
我不想让人觉得我反天主教
I don't want to sound anti-Catholic.
为什么 我就是
Why not? I am.
您肯定不是说真的
Not in any real way, I'm sure.
我不想下地狱受拷打
I don't want thumb screws or the rack
但天主教总显得有些哗众取宠
but there always seems to be something of Johnny Foreigner about the Catholics.
我没时间多说 告诉大家我很安全
I've no time to talk, but tell them I'm all right.
我已经离开了公♥寓♥ 他们没有拦我
I'm out of the flat, they haven't stopped me.
谁没拦你
Who hasn't stopped you?
茜玻
Sybil?
喂
Hello?
怎么了
What's the matter?
茜玻刚刚打来一个十分奇怪的电♥话♥
I've just had the most peculiar conversation with Sybil.
她一直在说已经离开了公♥寓♥
She kept on about being out of the flat
还说没人拦她 还有...
and nobody had stopped her and...
什么叫没人拦她 拦她做什么
What do you mean no one has stopped her? Stop her from doing what?
不知道啊
That's just it, I don't know.
她突然把电♥话♥挂了
She suddenly put down the telephone.
夫人 晚餐已备好
Dinner is served, My Lady.
告诉我 郎博士
Tell me, Dr. Lang
您认为战争令更多人皈依教会
Do you find the War has driven the people back into the churches
还是抛弃信仰呢
or further away than ever?
听啊 我站在门外叩门
Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
[语出《启示录》]
听上去火气很大
Someone sounds very angry.
或者湿透了
Or very wet.
或是两者都有
Or both.
先生 您有行李吗
Do you any have luggage, sir?
我连身上的衣服都差点保不住
I barely have the clothes I stand in.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表