剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们在...
They're in the...
汤姆 出什么事了 茜玻呢
Tom! What's happened? Where's Sybil?
我必须先走一步 让她自己跟来
I had to get away, and leave her to follow.
但我已经做了万全安排
But I made the arrangements in case.
她应该在路上了
She'll be on her way by now.
但你来这里做什么
But why are you here?
为什么茜玻要自己跟来
Why must she follow you alone?
我都能解释
I can explain.
我们有客人
There's a dinner going on
我去告诉他们你来了
but I'll tell them you're here.
不 不要
No, don't.
不能让人知道
No one must know.
等客人走了 我再解释
I'll tell you it all when they're gone.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
汤姆
Tom!
上楼去 换件马修的干衣服
Go upstairs and find some dry clothes of Matthew's.
客人走后 我会去找你
I'll come for you when the coast is clear.
请告诉休斯太太 为他准备些吃的
Would you please ask Mrs Hughes to sort some food out for him?
是的 小姐
Yes, My Lady.
一个愚笨的村夫 来送什么小册子
An idiotic man delivering a village pamphlet.
真是的 这种天气 时间又这么晚
Can you imagine, in this weather, and at this time of night?
是布兰森 他不肯进来
It's Branson. He wouldn't come in.
为什么
Why not?
茜玻和他一起吗
Is Sybil with him?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
她没一起来 但说是很快就到
She's not here but apparently she's coming soon.
客人走后 他会向我们解释
He'll explain what's happened when our guest has gone.
值得期待
Something to look forward to.
别的家庭都很正常
Other men have normal families
女婿或者耕田 或者布道
with sons-in-law who farm or preach
或者参军卫国
or serve their country in the army.
也许吧 但是谁家的苦衷外人都看不到
Maybe they do, but no family is ever what it seems from the outside.
你说他会不会是在躲警♥察♥
Do you think he's on the run from the police?
别傻了
Don't be so daft.
他连在车站叫出租车的钱都没有
He hadn't the money for a taxi cab from the station.
也许他就是想散散步呢
Maybe he fancied the walk.
是啊
Yes, that's it.
他肯定是喜欢大晚上在瓢泼大雨里散步
I should think he loves a night walk in the pouring rain without a coat.
他在哪个房♥间啊
What room is he in?
我来吧 谢谢你 黛西
I'll take that, thank you Daisy.
看来今晚不能再继续谈论这个话题了
So there'll be no more gossip on that subject tonight.
他们把所有人从庄园里赶了出来
They turned everyone out of the castle,
德鲁格勋爵和夫人
Lord and Lady Drungore,
他们几个儿子和所有仆从
their sons and all their servants,
然后放火烧宅
and then they set fire to it.
太悲惨了
What a tragedy.
也不完全是吧
Well, yes and no.
那宅子的确很丑
That house was hideous,
当然 这不是借口
but of course, that is no excuse.
不 的确不是
No, it is not.
不过你怎么卷进去的
But what was your involvement?
谁说我卷进去了
Who says I was involved?
你要是局外人 知道的未必太多了
Well, you seem to know a lot about it if you weren't.
你为什么要逃跑
Why are you running away?
茜玻和这件事有什么关系
And what's Sybil's part in all this?
这跟她毫无关系
She's not involved, not at all.
他们认为我参与了
They think I was part of it,
他们认为我也是煽动者
they think I was one of the instigators.
那警♥察♥是在找你了
So the police are looking for you?
所以我不能回家
That's why I couldn't go home.
我知道如果我被捕 会受到不公正的审判
I knew if they took me, I wouldn't get a fair hearing.
你就把茜玻扔给他们 自己逃命了
You mean you gave them Sybil while you saved yourself?
我想他们不会逮捕她 但如果真是那样
I don't think they'll hold her, but if they do,
我会回去承担一切后果
then I'm prepared to go back and face the consequences.
你最好说到做到
You'd damn well better be.
-你得去见见内政大臣 -怎么说
- You must see the Home Secretary. - And tell him what?
警♥察♥说他在现场 他又一口否定
The police say he was there, he says he wasn't.
我没说我不在
I didn't say I wasn't there.
你在那儿干什么
Why were you?
去看人烧毁私有财产为乐吗
For the fun of seeing private property destroyed?
对我来说那些豪♥宅♥有不同的意义
Those places are different for me.
我看到的不是迷人风雅的生活
I don't see charm and gracious living.
而是某种可怕的东西
I see something horrible.
那栋宅子是挺粗糙 这我同意
It's a jungle castle, I rather agree.
妈妈 别帮倒忙
Mama, you are not helping.
可当我看到宅子被毁
But when I saw them tear it down,
他们所有人
standing there with their children,
长辈孩子都看着火焰吞噬家园
all of them in tears watching their home burn,
我的确觉得难过
I was sorry. I admit it.
我不想让他们统治爱尔兰
I don't want their type to govern Ireland,
我渴望一个自♥由♥的国度
I want a free state,
但我确实觉得难过
but I was sorry.
别管那个了 说说茜玻的情况
Never mind that. What's happened to Sybil?
我们说好我立刻动身离开
We agreed that I should leave at once
她打理好东西就跟来
and that she'd close the flat and follow.
我乘的是末班船 所以她最早也得明天到
I got the last boat so she won't be here before tomorrow.
我的天啊
Good God almighty!
你把一个孕妇留在异国他乡
You abandon a pregnant woman in a land that's not her own
让她自己找出路 自己却先逃跑了
you leave her to shift for herself while you run for it?!
就算不为他 为了茜玻你也得去一趟伦敦
You have to go to London, for Sybil's sake, if not for his.
找肖特先生帮忙
You have to see Mr Shortt.
-我没义务做任何事 -我没想...
- I don't have to do anything! - I never meant...
去睡觉
Go to bed!
我明早会给你答复
I'll give you my answer in the morning.
那个人根本配不上茜玻小姐
Of course, she married beneath her.
这口气 当自己是哈布斯堡皇太子啊
And who are you then? Habsburg Archduke!
他要是坐了牢怎么办
What if he has to go to prison? What then?
这话题就到此为止了 奥布瑞恩小姐
That's enough of that, thank you, Miss O'Brien.
该去睡觉了
Bedtime, I think.
-我上楼了 -晚安
- I'm going up. - Good night.
我尽量管住他们的嘴
I'll try to keep them quiet,
但老实说 我早料想到了
but to be honest, I knew it would happen.
我早知道他会给这个家蒙羞
I knew he'd bring shame on this house.
他似乎在躲避警♥察♥的追捕
It sounds as if he's on the run from the police
说不定
and for the all we know
茜玻小姐这会儿正在都柏林哪个牢里受苦呢
Lady Sybil is languishing in a dungeons somewhere in Dublin.
还是等着看明天有没有新消息
Let's wait and see what the morning brings.
这是个什么玩意
What in God's name is it?
电烤面包机 我给自己的小礼物
An electric toaster. I've given it to myself as a treat.
如果效果不错
If it's any good,
我就提议用这个给主人准备早餐
I'm going to suggest getting one for the upstairs breakfasts.
窝藏危险的革命分子还不够乱吗 休斯太太
Is it not enough that we're sheltering a dangerous revolutionary, Mrs Hughes?
求你就别用那玩意折腾我了
Could you not've spared me that?
你们好
Hello.
有什么事吗
Can we help you?
我是来见卡森先生的
I'm here to see Mr Carson.
这是谁
Who's this?
吉米·肯特 听候吩咐
Jimmy Kent, at your service.
我是巴罗先生 老爷的贴身男仆
I'm Mr Barrow, His Lordship's valet.
我是来应聘男仆一职的
I'm hoping to be His Lordship's footman,
所以我要见卡森先生
which is why I'm looking for Mr Carson.
怎么了 一个个都傻站着
What's the matter? Have you all been turned into pillars of salt?
有什么事吗
May I help?
我是来面试的
I've come for the interview.
我知道了
I see.
请在这儿等候
Well, if you'll wait there.
首先我要声明 我所做的一切
I want to make it clear that whatever I do,
都是为了茜玻 而不是你
I am doing it for Sybil and not for you.
无论你信仰什么 你的行为令我不齿
I find your actions despicable, whatever your beliefs.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表