剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第三季 第四集
-她已经走了 -真是可惜
- Well, she's gone now. - Oh, that's a shame.
没有我的信吗 卡森先生
Nothing for me, Mr Carson?
没有 安娜
No, Anna.
恐怕这次还是没有你的信
Once again, I'm afraid, there's nothing for you.
走吧
Come on.
我事情够多了 还要操心庄园的琐事吗
I've got enough on my plate without going into every detail.
作为庄园的共有人之一
You're co-owner of this estate.
你必须事无巨细
You have to get into the detail.
总不能顶撞罗伯特吧
Not to challenge Robert, surely?
你没必要顶撞他 但总得有所担当
You won't have any reason to, but you have to pull your weight.
我就是这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
贝茨怎么样了
How is Bates?
我有一段时间没见他了 先生
I've not seen him for a while, sir.
这是为什么
Oh? Why's that?
我也不清楚 先生
I'm not quite sure, sir.
就是不许探视了
They've stopped his visitors.
他给过你解释吗
Has he given you a reason?
他很久没来过信了
Well, he's not written in quite some time now.
你也不知道原因
And you don't know why?
不 但肯定很快就会搞清楚的
No, but I'm certain I will before too long.
卡劳利夫人 有什么事吗
Mrs Crawley, how may I help?
抱歉再次来打扰你
I'm sorry to push in on you again.
但晚餐前我没抽出空下来
But I didn't have time to come down before dinner
这会儿又要回府了
and now we're on our way home.
休斯太太
Mrs Hughes,
你知道我去见艾瑟尔·帕克斯了吧
you know I went to see Ethel Parks?
是的 夫人
I do, ma'am.
她当时不肯见我
Well she wouldn't speak to me then
但后来又找到了我
but she has since sought me out
让我把这封信交给你
and asked me to deliver this letter into your hands.
我们上次说起她时
When we last spoke of her,
您似乎认为她已误入歧途
you seemed to think she'd fallen into bad ways.
恐怕确实如此
I'm afraid that's the case.
她一直在做妓♥女♥
She's been working as a prostitute.
老天啊
My, my.
这可不是宅子里常能听到的词
That's not a word you hear in this house every day.
确实
No.
但我认为这也说明她过得多凄苦
But I think it also serves to show the measure of her misery.
艾瑟尔是被逼无奈 对此我深信不疑
Ethel has been driven into this, of that I have no doubt.
她要是肯让我帮她就好了 但她不愿意
If only she would allow me to help her, but she won't.
如果这封信能告诉你我该如何帮她
If this letter can give any clue as to how I might be helpful,
请务必说出来
please let me know.
我会的 夫人
I will, ma'am.
您的善心天地可鉴
Your sentiments do you credit,
但我估计她会无颜面对自己的堕落
but I suspect she will be too ashamed to face how far she's fallen.
-晚安 -晚安 卡劳利夫人
- Good night. - Good night, Mrs Crawley.
那么 我要听您二位的命令吗
So, am I to answer to you both?
当然不
Of course not.
格兰瑟姆伯爵的意思是
What Lord Grantham means
我给庄园投了资 仅此而已
is that I've made an investment in the estate. That is all.
-除此之外 一切照旧 -非常好
- Otherwise, nothing has changed. - Very good.
那我们能把该雇的人雇齐吗
And can we bring the staff back up to snuff?
我想可以
I believe we can.
休斯太太那里少一名女仆
Mrs Hughes is short of a house maid,
帕特莫太太也需添一名厨房♥女仆
Mrs Patmore wants a kitchen maid
而我需要一名男仆
and I need a new footman.
真有这必要吗
Do you really?
我有时觉得 现在的世界与战前不同了
I sometimes feel the world is rather different than it was before the War.
我知道了
I see,
我想重新做回管家 先生
I would like to return to my duties as a butler, sir,
但如果您希望我继续兼顾第二男仆
but if you prefer that I continue to do the work of a second footman
干两份活儿
in addition...
卡劳利先生不是那个意思 对吧
Mr Crawley does not mean that at all, do you?
-当然不是 -那太好了
- Certainly not. - Well that is good news.
但在宴请约克大主教之前
I suppose it's too late to get into shape
是无法将此事办妥了
before the dinner for the Archbishop of York,
但之后决不再让你充数
but it'll be the last time you'll have to fudge it.
我会使出浑身解数 伺候好大主教
I'll do my best with the Archbishop with an added spring in my step.
你怎么不在床上用早餐
Why don't you have breakfast in bed?
因为我还未婚
Because I'm not married.
话是没错 但既然
Yes, but now that...
既然其他两姐妹都结婚了 还有什么关系
Now that but the others are, what difference would it make?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
我喜欢起床活动活动
I prefer to be up and about.
田纳西州即将通过第十九号♥修正案
Tennessee is going to ratify the 19th Amendment.
意思是
Meaning?
所有美国女性都将拥有投票权
All American women will have the vote.
这里就没那么开明了
Which is more than they do here.
差不多吧
Well, they almost do.
我就没有投票权
I don't have the vote.
我不到三十 也不是户主
I'm not over 30 and I'm not a householder.
真是荒谬
It's ridiculous.
你该写信给《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
You should write to the Times.
或许我会的
Maybe I will.
问问你母亲今晚的晚宴需不需要帮忙
Ask your mother if she needs any help with tonight's dinner.
枢机主教最自以为是了
There's nothing so toffee-nosed as a prince of the Church.
让他挨着你奶奶坐吧
So make sure you put him next to your grandmother.
她能应付得了
She'll know how to handle him.
安娜 你听了肯定很高兴
Oh, Anna. You'll be happy to hear
等我们招到新女仆
as soon as we take on a new house maid
你就终于能做玛丽小姐的贴身女仆了
you'll be a lady's maid to Lady Mary at last.
很好 卡森先生 谢谢
That's nice, Mr Carson. Thank you.
你好像不是特别高兴
I thought you'd be more pleased.
我很高兴 真的
No, I am pleased, really I am.
只是最近有些心事 抱歉
I've just got a lot on my mind. Sorry.
我还登了招男仆的广♥告♥
I've also advertised for a new footman.
是做第二男仆吗
He'll be second footman, won't he?
这个 我就暂不透露了
As to that, I will make no pronouncement of the stage.
找个称职的来吧 卡森先生
Try to find a man with something about him, Mr Carson.
我可不希望仆人照顾不周
I don't like to feel the house isn't being properly represented.
你是说我吗
Is that aimed at me?
你觉得对号♥ 那就入座呗
If the cap fits, wear it.
-你怎么不说话 -你肯定想不到
- You're very quiet. - You'll never guess what.
艾瑟尔来信了
I've had a letter from Ethel.
她要见我 但又不想来这儿
She wants to meet me, but she won't come here.
见你做什么 为什么不肯来
What for? And why not?
-我觉得她会不舒服 -怎么不舒服
- I think she'd be uncomfortable. - Why, particularly?
这你就别问了
Never you mind.
我问问卡劳利夫人能不能在她家见面
I think I'll ask Mrs Crawley if we can meet there.
天知道艾瑟尔这次要什么
Heaven knows what Ethel wants of us this time.
柯拉说你找我
Cora said you were looking for me.
是啊 我抢了育儿室要改成咱们的起居室
Yes. I've stolen the nursery as a sitting room for us.
墙纸用这个 你不喜欢的话可以换
And this is the paper, unless you hate it.
就这事吗
Is that all?
怎么了 你以为是什么事
Why? What did you think it was?
柯拉说你之前去看医生了
Cora said you'd been to the doctor earlier.
为什么
I wondered why.
找点治花粉热的药
To find something for my hay fever.
以后我们要是需要育儿室的话 怎么办呢
What will we use for a day nursery should the need arise?
这个今后再考虑吧
I think we can worry about that a little further down the line.
谢谢你 亲爱的 你真好
Oh, thank you, my dear, that's very kind.
-这个多少钱 -一个几尼
- How much do I owe you? - A guinea.
一个几尼
A guinea?
就这瓶香水
For a bottle of scent?
这不是明抢吗
Did he have a mask and a gun?
-你怎么样 -还好吧
- How are you? - All right, I suppose.
我很担心你
Listen, I worry about you.
那事真是太可怕了
That sort of thing is so horrid.
遭人临阵弃婚吗 当然可怕
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表